Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe sheltered, now spreading his wings to fly? I think you may be right, though we can only speculate. And I haven’t seen his FB, is it still up? But I’m not on FB anyway so it would have to be public. That’s ok. Still, he looks so young and boyish, which unfortunately also makes him a target for predators. Very scary, dangerous ones. :(

i don’t have Facebook either and it has been hard to read the HFBB Facebook page without an account.

Huggs! Mainly more about culture!

The campus culture at Penn State Univ is VASTLY different from the campus culture of Univ of Penn. Penn State U is a football, party school. Univ of Penn is a highly rigorous university that focuses on academic and intellectual pursuits. UPenn students are more concerned with grades and getting into various grad programs, Penn State students are concerned with nursing their hangovers.

Random thoughts/questions:

1. If you have your contacts backed up to iCloud, all you have to do is sign in with your Apple ID and all your contacts are now on the phone.

2. Do we know why he was borrowing a phone in the first place? Surely he has his own phone right?

3. I’m inclined to believe that he never got out of the car in the park hence no dog scent.

4. If a guy has to “use the restroom” in the dark at a park with nobody else around, do they really walk to the restroom or would they drop their pants and go right there? Unless [emoji90], of course.

5. If friend was dropping him off, why the story of “I used the restroom and came back and he was gone”? Why not just say I dropped him off at the park to meet someone?

6. It seems slightly odd that he would contact a friend to take him to the park to meet someone for a romp. I’m sure this person didn’t live down the block. So to make a friend drive 15-20mins to pick him up and drop him off 1 mile from his house??? I can walk a 12 minute mile easily.

7. Most likely scenario for me is that the person he met with for the ride was really a meeting for a romp.

#5 Exactly, why would it matter if driver went to rest room, if BB was going to meet some third party, not known to the driver. The statement is like an overkill way of making sure the driver loses track of BB.

I just clicked on the Help us Find Blaze Bernstein facebook page and received this message. Perhaps its brought down for some type of maintenance. My first thought however, is that perhaps he has returned home?
[h=2]This page isn't available[/h][h=3]The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.[/h]

I just clicked on the Help us Find Blaze Bernstein facebook page and received this message. Perhaps its brought down for some type of maintenance. My first thought however, is that perhaps he has returned home?
[h=2]This page isn't available[/h][h=3]The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.[/h]

It’s still there

https://m.facebook.com/groups/169267027168089

I am still able to access. The first post on top for me is, aside from pinned, is by someone claiming to by psychic?:thinking:

I'm still on it fine.

The campus culture at Penn State Univ is VASTLY different from the campus culture of Univ of Penn. Penn State U is a football, party school. Univ of Penn is a highly rigorous university that focuses on academic and intellectual pursuits. UPenn students are more concerned with grades and getting into various grad programs, Penn State students are concerned with nursing their hangovers.

Upenn was named the Party School in 2014. https://newrepublic.com/article/120185/inside-americas-number-1-party-school-university-pennsylvania My son is at GA Tech- which has a huge binge drinking problem. We know kids at most of the top schools- and hear similar stories. The stress at these schools is immense

I feel for his parents right now. They're probably finding out a lot of unknown details about their son's life. Most likely ones that they did not see before or want to want to see or admit and all in the face of the public, millions and millions of people. He looks like he was a friendly, amazing, and fun kid. Most likely his naivety that got him in the trouble he is in. He most likely met up with the wrong person and was too trusting. Maybe he did it many times before. What if he met up with someone (old high school buddy) and he thought it was a romantic meeting and the person he met didn't think the same way. Got freaked out and accidentally killed him.

Sorry about that. Still can't access it from my computers, but was able to get to it from my phone. I was just hoping so much that this ordeal was over for that poor family. :(

Ok, sorry about that. I still can't get it. Tried different browsers. But I was able to pull it up on my phone.

Thanks for checking. Many times a page goes down when something breaks. ;)

Homicide Investigators Follow Leads

The on-foot search through the Borrego Park and Whiting Ranch area has concluded. According to OCSD Public Information Officer Carrie Braun, there are numerous leads to follow.

Surveillance video, phone records, interviews are all being reviewed now by eight homicide investigators and one sergeant of the Orange County Sheriff's Department, according to Braun. "We are still searching for Blaze as for a missing person," Braun said.

Braun concluded, "We are really hoping to find him alive and return him to his family."

https://patch.com/california/lakefo...tigators-follow-leads-missing-college-student

My kids know all about what Snapchat saves. I'm pretty confident these guys do as well.

Hi everyone I had to work today did I miss anything since 3 pm it's almost 7 here in Cali?

So the searches are done, and now they're following leads. Still treating it like Blaze left home on his own. I hope that they are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiw1234