Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't referencing what poppers are capable of doing, I was saying that poppers are no longer commonly used by gay and bisexual men during sexual encounters. It's a bygone practice that is kept alive by very few people in the grand scheme of the gay community. Poppers are viewed in the same way as bathhouses, something used by "dirty" people. It isn't something Blaze would have even encountered unless he was a secret leather pup hanging out in dungeons, getting his kicks with a daddy or a secret "sex pig" engaging in group sex These are the people in the hook-up community who still use poppers.

My apologies to any fellow WS's for my very direct words in the preceeding paragraph who may be offended. I felt it necessary to not beat around the bush and to quash this rumor before it becomes a WS fact.
I so appreciate you, I took that post to mean bdsm community etc.

this makes sense that he was using relative's phone and disappearing apps while his phone was being fixed (to go back to freezing cold school.) he was making sure his calls and texts could not been seen for privacy, ..no college person wants their parents to know plus he was making private palns...too bad all this postulating doesn't make me feel better yet... mysteriously lost....

Could be, but what teenager do you know with a busted screen is not taking it in immediately to have it fixed. Just seems odd that he’d go all of holiday break with a broken phone when he was due to leave in less than a week.

Could be, but what teenager do you know with a busted screen is not taking it in immediately to have it fixed. Just seems odd that he’d go all of holiday break with a broken phone when he was due to leave in less than a week.

He didn’t have a car and Apple stores are not exactly close by. I’m sure his parents, along with friends have busy lives and can’t immediately drop everything to go wait in line at the Apple store. They probably made an appointment and those are usually a week away around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, especially if he was a "planner" as he was described by family.

No buses run that late at night around here. Definitely no greyhound station nearby. Closest major transportation center is in Irvine, which is not within walking distance.

Fair, but BB's buddy could have given him a ride to the park, and then BB got in someone else's vehicle to drop him off in Irvine. Would explain the dogs not detecting BB in the Park. BB could have asked his buddy to give him a ride to the Park full well knowing that his buddy would provide (truthful) cover for him--his buddy left him in the Park, and then BB was gone. Meanwhile, BB's plan all along was to skip town and make sure nobody knew where he was headed. I know during particularly stressful times in college I thought about getting on a bus/hopping on a flight to somewhere far, far away from my obligations at school. I'm just not sure I buy that BB was abducted--maybe I'm just being naive.

There have been several comments about the person who picked him up and not knowing the family. While it’s completely plausible s/he didn’t know Blaze’s family, s/he certainly knew where he lived considering they picked him up from his house! I noticed a few comments regarding this (the driver not knowing where Blaze lives) and wanted to put that out there.

The friend asked Blaze to text him the address!

Edit: Scratch that. I saw now you already clarified, KaliChick! Thread moves fast ...

UPenn, cannot check on an apt off campus. LE can w a warrant.

My husband, former police officer, went by the elementary school and park tonight. Husband said a command post was set up in the back of the school and the park's parking lot was closed. There was a police cruiser inside the park, parked on the grass field pointed toward the playground with it's lights on. Officers were in the playground looking for something. Husband got the impression that they were looking for something specific in one small area of the playground.

Is it just speculation at this point that they were at the Apple store for BB's phone?? The dad didn't mention in his post the reason he was there.

I wasn't referencing what poppers are capable of doing, I was saying that poppers are no longer commonly used by gay and bisexual men during sexual encounters. It's a bygone practice that is kept alive by very few people in the grand scheme of the gay community. Poppers are viewed in the same way as bathhouses, something used by "dirty" people. It isn't something Blaze would have even encountered unless he was a secret leather pup hanging out in dungeons, getting his kicks with a daddy or a secret "sex pig" engaging in group sex These are the people in the hook-up community who still use poppers.

My apologies to any fellow WS's for my very direct words in the preceeding paragraph who may be offended. I felt it necessary to not beat around the bush and to quash this rumor before it becomes a WS fact.
We appreciate all your insight!! It's been very helpful!

UPenn, cannot check on an apt off campus. LE can w a warrant.

Yes, LE should be in his apt. in Pennsylvania before anyone is. Also, as a parent I would not even think of contacting Penn administrators to check on an apt. A apt. manager or a classmate maybe, but not school officials.

Yes, LE should be in his apt. in Pennsylvania before anyone is. Also, as a parent I would not even think of contacting Penn administrators to check on an apt. A apt. manager or a classmate maybe, but not school officials.
so true, I take issue w statements like he made ffs, he could hv another PC or thumbnail usb w info on them. In no way should anyone other than LE enter his flat.

I so appreciate you, I took that post to mean bdsm community etc.

Thank you. Yes, I was referring to those in the bdsm, etc community. I probably should have just said that instead of giving some of our members strokes with images of sweet, little Blaze dressed up in leather...LOL

Have any locals heard anything about why OCSD is in the playground with a command post set up near-by?

My husband, former police officer, went by the elementary school and park tonight. Husband said a command post was set up in the back of the school and the park's parking lot was closed. There was a police cruiser inside the park, parked on the grass field pointed toward the playground with it's lights on. Officers were in the playground looking for something. Husband got the impression that they were looking for something specific in one small area of the playground.

Is it still raining down there? It is up here in Pasadena area.
Whatever they are looking for, it must be pretty swampy conditions.

Wow. Is it connected to this case? Likely huh?

Thank you for sharing this! And thanks to your husband too.

Where does 241 lead to?
The 241 is a tollroad that travels through the foothills of the Santa Ana Mountains. In one direction it takes you into Anaheim (or thereabouts) and the other direction takes you to the Rancho Santa Margarita/Las Flores areas. I travel the 241 frequently, and I never see people walking it.

I agree with ADDmommy. I live further south in OC about 25 minutes from the Lake Forest area. I frequently take the 241 out to the desert. I have never seen anyone walking on it and would be very concerned if I did!

His father stated earlier today that they had to go to the Apple store. My guess is Blaze busted the screen on his phone, borrowed a relative’s, Dad just took the broken one in to be repaired and now has access to it and his contacts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when did he state that? Could you please link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members