Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
any danger to public....? doesn't feel there's a direct threat to community (after some hesitation and no comments of POIs)

heavy rain ..no one goes out on day it pours.........
Thank you for this amazing post. Just thank you.

RIP, Blaze. I'm so very sorry you didn't get the chance to fulfill your dreams.

attachment.php

<modsnip>

LE was able to go into the park/surrounding brush to recover him, with all their resources -- unobserved, with NO media coverage.

That means either 1) they've had an impressive handle on keeping the investigation out of the media, or 2) by nature, that place and its access is just really, really obscured.

I am home from the park. I know where he was found. It is obvious, but I don't know how much I should say on a public forum, can I contact an admin to get advice? I mean, there were other people in the park who noticed. I am SURE the press did

Press conference is over. Here’s a summary for those of you who weren’t able to watch live.

Search warrant served Tues night to a business in Newport Beach

Driver has been interviewed multiple times, no one in custody, can’t comment more on any persons of interest

Based on what they saw, they are treating this as a homicide. Won’t comment on condition of his body.

Believe he was killed the night he disappeared, and that he’s been in the park the whole time

Working on obtaining video from surrounding locations

Rain helped locate body

Don’t believe there is a direct threat to the community at this time (he seemed a little hesitant to make this statement though)

My understanding was that the caddy was registered to a business in Costa Mesa, CA...

Not Newport Beach, CA...

Costa Mesa shares some borders with Newport Beach...
But is NOT Newport Beach....

But I have no actual proof of in which city the business the car was registered to...

all... JMO...

I don't know if you're local but Costa Mesa and Newport border and definitely get called one another often.

I am home from the park. I know where he was found. It is obvious, but I don't know how much I should say on a public forum, can I contact an admin to get advice? I mean, there were other people in the park who noticed. I am SURE the press did

Does it have anything to do with a storm drain?

Yes better ask sillibilly or Tricia. Thank you SoCalRes for what you did there!

I alerted your post to the mods.

We can take your word for it or not.
It's your experience. Should be valid.

I know I'm going to leave something out, but offhand...

. all confirmed facts about driver's communications and locations
. confirmed cell & electronic communications
. location of deceased
. witness reports of people & vehicles in the area
. and mostly circumstantial...behavioral observation

Note: I'm in no way prepared to enter an exchange about supporting detail. Just sharing my "temperature reading." Some of us find that helpful.

We all have our opinions and I appreciate you sharing. I was just confused as to what specifically leads you to form the opinion that there were two perpetrators. I was/am having trouble adding the details up to get to that conclusion. Thanks!

The no direct threat to the community answer made me pause. He was hesitant before saying that.

It may point to the driver NOT being a suspect because obviously he's under surveillance.

For now, getting the sense they don't know who did this, but they have some POIs

Rain helped discover the body. Search warrant served last night NB residence. Press conference asked lots of questions regarding the friend being a suspect. Chief of policy would only say no suspect in custody and can't discuss suspect or person of interest at this time.

My husband retired OC LE of 30 yrs we watched together he said by what the chief of police said and didn't say. Friend who picked him up is a suspect. The reason no direct threat to city is I'm sure he is being under heavy surveillance

Press conference is over. Here&#8217;s a summary for those of you who weren&#8217;t able to watch live.

Search warrant served Tues night to a business in Newport Beach

Driver has been interviewed multiple times, no one in custody, can&#8217;t comment more on any persons of interest

Based on what they saw, they are treating this as a homicide. Won&#8217;t comment on condition of his body.

Believe he was killed the night he disappeared, and that he&#8217;s been in the park the whole time

Working on obtaining video from surrounding locations

Rain helped locate body

Don&#8217;t believe there is a direct threat to the community at this time (he seemed a little hesitant to make this statement though)

They did not say if it was a home or a business in Newport that I heard

Such a small world. I just learned that someone at my ex's temple loaned the drones for the search.

This is tragic all around. How these things bring together a local and online community, all who hold out so much hope. And then it ends like this.

I can't get over the loss.

I think there will be an arrest soon.

Perhaps on the 1:30 segment on KTLA the reporter is in the park with footage of the search area.

Rain helped discover the body. Search warrant served last night NB residence. Press conference asked lots of questions regarding the friend being a suspect. Chief of policy would only say no suspect in custody and can't discuss suspect or person of interest at this time.

My husband retired OC LE of 30 yrs we watched together he said by what the chief of police said and didn't say. Friend who picked him up is a suspect. The reason no direct threat to city is I'm sure he is being under heavy surveillance

My feeling as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member