Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed perhaps that's why friend came back to check on the body or bury him. He couldn't lie because I bet LE already knew he entered that park at 4:30 I'm sure video camera footage around there somewhere maybe a residence of him driving into the park or driving by at 4:30.

Once again, this shows how LE was way ahead of the game, knowing ping locations, finding this friend who did not come forward on his own.

I was convinced Blaze wasn't in the park, boy was I wrong. But I was convince this driver had everything to do with his disappearance.

The words "hate crime" have been appearing in my mind. Then I went to the Help Us Find Blaze Bernstein FB page, and Blaze's mom posted a poll with 17 different options to memorialize his legacy.

The very last option states "[FONT="]Write Congresspeople to dramatically increase penalties for hate crimes, and close loopholes over civil liberty and free speech concerns".

Mods, please delete if this is not allowed. I assume so since it's on the Help Find FB page.

I am curious on everyone's thoughts regarding this?[/FONT]

In today's world, and as a Jewish family, and for many other reasons, this could affect or has affected their family.
Never Forget.

Agreed perhaps that's why friend came back to check on the body or bury him. He couldn't lie because I bet LE already knew he entered that park at 4:30 I'm sure video camera footage around there somewhere maybe a residence of him driving into the park or driving by at 4:30.

This has been my exact thought all along regarding the return at 4:30 AM comment. I sat on my hands until more was learned.

I am local to this case and very familiar with this area. Sad for this outcome. <modsnip> I will be following this case very closely.

hmmm ....maybe I interpreted that hesitation wrongly. May be that he was only being careful with that threat to the community statement.
Whether the driver is a suspect in the killing, suspect as accessory to lure or what have you, or innocent...we will probably know soon enough.

Me too he was very meticulous in being careful not to give any details.

I felt that the care in his words came from a couple of places-1. to not jeopardize the case (such as calling it a homicide before it was declared as such by detectives/ME), and 2.sensitivity to the family, who showed such grace on the most tragic day of their lives.

I would suspect that he was buried in a very shallow grave, but that the rain washed some of that away and made his body more visible.

The sheriff indicated that rain was a factor in discovering the body.

I thought about that happening as the rain was pounding my roof yesterday.

I don't know if you're local but Costa Mesa and Newport border and definitely get called one another often.

Yes... Quite local...

I was just clarifying that those two cities are separate...

:( RIP Blaze :rose:

The questioner referred to the driver as &#8220;him&#8221;. Then the LE was trying really hard not to say &#8220;he&#8221; and kept saying &#8220;the friend&#8221; instead.

His best friend was a female, but shaved her head. Maybe at first site people weren't sure or perhaps she identifies as male?

I wanted to cry when I saw the parents at the presser. His Dad was broken up. This is a parent's worse nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia