Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all so sad and devastatingly tragic to digest. They are having a campus wide support session for the students at Penn tomorrow at noon. Blaze will be sorely missed on campus! I appreciate everyone's insight here - goodnight.

I was thinking, moo, he was strangled. Seeing as the nb driver (won't call him hs friend) had scratches and abrasions on his hands poor Blaze probably tried to pry him off him. Devasted.

Sadly, I was thinking the same thing. Sad, terrifying and gut wrenching. Just senseless.

Hi, new here. Been following the case since it began since it strikes so close to home. Not sure if it's already been said, and I'm afraid to say it in case my comment jeopardizes the investigation, but since I am sure investigators already know everything: Wat if BB was stressed about going back to school, felt like being strangled during sex, and accidentally died? Then this isn't a first degree murder case. I am glad we are on to who is responsible for his death, though.

i was thinking the same thing. I wonder what was up with the camping equipment, too. Strange to have that and hiking gear in a rental car, along with an empty container and a belt.

I’m thinking he was about to go on the lam. Maybe the container was what he grabbed in a hurry to dig? I don’t know. Just speculation.

not only normal but also normal human behavior. Can’t imagine having a play date at that park today or the next couple months actually. And absolutely not before POI is arrested. But I’d also like to assume before judging I guess that maybe some people aren’t aware of what’s happening...

From the play date stay at home parents that I’ve been around, most don’t tend to watch mainstream news and rather focus on online news that is relevant to their beliefs. I honestly find it shocking how frequently people are completely insular in their lives besides various pet projects or causes. **some of which are amazing causes, not disparaging just noting an observation***

MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

W
I wonder if it’s something along the lines of this person being attracted to or hooking up with BB, then feeling angry and ashamed, and killing him to cover it up. So so sad.

I wonder about this too. It's possible that the assailant engaged in flirtatious banter with BB over SnapChat, met or hooked up with him, and then killed him out of shame or anger but without earlier premeditation. It's also possible that the assailant deliberately lured BB into the car on the pretext of a brief chat or a hookup, and then killed him in a premeditated hate crime.

The assailant's mention of a girlfriend -- whose name he can't remember! -- seems a feeble attempt to simultaneously create an alibi and prove he's straight.

Hi, new here. Been following the case since it began since it strikes so close to home. Not sure if it's already been said, and I'm afraid to say it in case my comment jeopardizes the investigation, but since I am sure investigators already know everything: Wat if BB was stressed about going back to school, felt like being strangled during sex, and accidentally died? Then this isn't a first degree murder case. I am glad we are on to who is responsible for his death, though.

That is a good point. You never know.

The video seems to be removed, do you have a way I can view it? I'm new here, I've been anonymously watching these threads since Blaze went missing. I found out about his body being found when the group Facebook page his parents set up changed to "Help Us Remember Blaze" and my heart sank.

I just wanted to watch the video to see where he was found, and how his body could've been hidden there.

I'm referring to the video SoCalRes posted, it appears I quoted their post wrong. My apologies!

??? Is there something significant here?
Oh sorry, I sent it prematurely. I was responding to CALSAR's post. It was a list of bookings or police questioning, whatever that long list with names and dates was. But I was looking DOB and if anyone was from Newport, and that was one that fit the age and location.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I want to know, if the friend is Blaze's age, what rental car place rented to him??? Usually it's over 25 to rent, with some places charging a fortune to rent to you if you're 21. I've never seen any place in Cali that will rent to an 18-19 year old (even as just an additional driver)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is next to impossible to rent a car in California under 25. I know this because my child's car was impacted by the infamous airbag recall and I had to harass Honda for months to figure something out since. They sent a letter saying to stop driving immediately and the dealer would facilitate a rental. Due to her being under 25 it took months for them to pull stings and cover it.

My guess is the friend is older or someone like his parents rented it and just risked letting him drive it.

Being that he had scratches and abrasions on his hands and fingers he probably used a knife.

No, that isn't him. He was processed in for a bench warrant for one and second, he would have been arrested by OCSD, not Newport Beach PD. OCSD is the investigating agency so any arrests will come from them.
Thanks for answering that!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Grew up in south OC. At age 18, was in a multiple-car accident on the I-5 by which two people eventually succumbed to their injuries. I was the only driver/car out of six to be found not at fault. I drove a rental car for the next six months while my brand new Honda was in the shop ($500 more damage, it would have been "totaled"). Granted, one of my parents co-signed for my car in the first place, so that might have helped me secure a rental replacement.

Very bottom of of this thread you’ll see links to all the old threads

I saw that. I'm reading through thread 3 right now trying to catch up, and that user posted YouTube videos they took of the area Blaze was found in with the pipe. I'm from Wisconsin, so I wanted to see what the area was like to get an idea of how he was found.

For the past week, my life has been consumed with Blaze and what could have happened to him. We now know he is deceased. We pretty much know who is responsible for it. We still do not know why Blaze asked him to pick him up and take him to the park and we don't know why said person decided to take his life. But I'm sure in everyone's writings here, the answers have already been discussed.

I felt lost, empty knowing Blaze was found deceased. In the short time I've/we've worked on this, he's become a part of us. There is just a sadness tonight knowing this bright young man is gone.

I can't even imagine how his poor parents feel. My heart goes out to them. They are living a nightmare they can't wake up from, ever.

I'm referring to the video SoCalRes posted, it appears I quoted their post wrong. My apologies!

Unless I'm mistaken, it does look like SoCalRes has removed those videos from Youtube. Though I don't know why they were removed, it was probably for some good reason.

(There are currently 306 users browsing this thread.*(60 members and 246 guests) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi