Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if perp got his rental car after the murder to hide his personal vehicle in case it was caught on video. His car may be in a garage or stored somewhere because its full of DNA like blood, hair, fibers, dirt, semen and he's cleaning it up real good.

It's weird. Clearly the guy thought about not leaving his DNA on doorknobs; he may have concocted his initial story of being at the park around midnight and then coming back later to look for him to account for his (and Blaze's) phone pings and any surveillance video. But he didn't even bother to wash the dirt out from under his nails, nor did he think of a better alibi than a presumably nonexistent "girlfriend" whose name he couldn't remember! Not the brightest bulb in the box.

All of the nervousness and willingness to participate with police makes me wonder if it was more of an accident than anything. I feel like if this person did it on purpose with intent of killing Blaze, he would be hiding from police and never would've talked to them. I feel like someone who did something viciously would've ran as soon as the deed was done. I'm not sure, though. It's possible it was an accident somehow but he still tried to hide Blaze so he wouldn't get found out, but it's still wholly possible it was all on purpose too. So many scenarios could've happened here.

I wonder what his murderer's google searches showed in the time between Blaze been killed and when he returned to the park? He clearly had thought about evidence given his behaviour in front of the police.

Yes covering his hands with his jacket sleeve when he touched all the doors I'm assuming not to leave prints.

All of the nervousness and willingness to participate with police makes me wonder if it was more of an accident than anything. I feel like if this person did it on purpose with intent of killing Blaze, he would be hiding from police and never would've talked to them. I feel like someone who did something viciously would've ran as soon as the deed was done. I'm not sure, though. It's possible it was an accident somehow but he still tried to hide Blaze so he wouldn't get found out, but it's still wholly possible it was all on purpose too. So many scenarios could've happened here.

How do you accidentally kill someone? Except maybe overdose

I’ve been offline all day and read the news this evening. Gutted. Rest in Power, beautiful boy. You left a mighty footprint.

How do you accidentally kill someone? Except maybe overdose

Some people like to be choked during intimacy, that could easily lead to fatality if not careful. I dunno. Maybe not an accident, but everything still just seems odd.

I really don’t want this thread shut down.

New members PLEASE READ THE TOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people like to be choked during intimacy, that could easily lead to fatality if not careful. I dunno. Maybe not an accident, but everything still just seems odd.

But wouldn't he have marks around his neck going home and back to school.

It's weird. Clearly the guy thought about not leaving his DNA on doorknobs; he may have concocted his initial story of being at the park around midnight and then coming back later to look for him to account for his (and Blaze's) phone pings and any surveillance video. But he didn't even bother to wash the dirt out from under his nails, nor did he think of a better alibi than a presumably nonexistent "girlfriend" whose name he couldn't remember! Not the brightest bulb in the box.

IMO how his behaviour is described in the police report (and some presumption mixed in) suggests a person who has a body pumping with adrenalin and fear, extreme awareness of self and hyper-vigilance. I'd imagine he is sleep-deprived, has probably had thoughts of self-harm to avoid consequences, and is experiencing high levels of anxiety (along the same vain as PTSD but not as a victim, as a perpetrator). I am expecting that we will hear that killing Blaze was not premeditated. And although this guy's attempts to avoid leaving fingerprints, etc might suggest someone who thinks he is smarter than the cops and could avoid detection, I believe it's the total opposite. He's grasping at straws to do something..anything...to reduce his chances of getting caught...but in reality he knows he's going down for it. Probably has known since the first contact with Blaze' family and the police.

We will know soon enough. Trust me, I'm sure msm is dying to post whatever they learn as soon as they possibly can. Sit tight.

But wouldn't he have marks around his neck going home and back to school.

I suppose if he would've also received. Everything is still speculation. I just can't believe someone would purposely do something so malicious to such a sweet and intelligent kid. It just... hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi