Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that car was linked to Newport Beach, which is where the search warrant was issued... I have a feeling it might be connected, but I guess we'll find out. I thought they searched it, and nothing odd was found?
I am referencing the FB page, and per the moderator, the Help us Find Blaze page has been approved. But if you are referring to the white Cadillac, it was first spotted in the parking lot of the park, then it moved and was spotted and marked by police on Rue de Valore.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/169267027168089?view=permalink&id=171737320254393

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Well if there's an accidental death isn't that what 911 for not cover up the body and lie about it.

I don't disagree with you there. A lot of times when accidental deaths happen like this, whoever caused it freaks out and tries to cover everything up instead of reporting it, which isn't the right thing to do, obviously. I'm 50/50 on whether it was an accident or not. If it wasn't, it really stings that someone he went to school with and trusted was willing to harm him in such a way.

He was driving a rental car with hiking and camping equipment looks like he was about to go off the grid hiding in the woods somewhere. That's why an arrest is probably coming soon if not already. He was probably about ready to go on the rum.
That's what I was thinking. Drive far, leave rental, and backpack and go off grid. Kind of reminds me of Scott Peterson.

That's what I was thinking. Drive far, leave rental, and backpack and go off grid. Kind of reminds me of Scott Peterson.

Exactly and that was also right after Laci and baby Conners body washed up.

Well if there's an accidental death isn't that what 911 for not cover up the body and lie about it.

I agree but remember, we're more than likely talking about a young person here, they're not exactly known for behaving well under pressure and combine that with all the high profile cases of people being sent away for years and years because a prosecutor decides to concoct some wild story to get a 2nd Degree Murder conviction on what should be a negligent homicide case, esp in California. If I were a young person I might react the same way out of fear.

I wonder if he got the same $h*t new hair style/color that Scott did ready for when he did run.

Vigil Held For Murdered Orange County Student
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/01/10/vigil-murdered-orange-county-student/

"...
Investigators say he likely knew his killer.

“He was blessed with the power of storytelling and if he were here he would also be able to make a beautiful story out of this,” a friend said.

As friends try to cope with their loss, some hoped a Hebrew proverb would help give them comfort.

“Say not in grief he is no more but in thankfulness that he was. Amen.”

..."

Vigil Held For Murdered Orange County Student
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/01/10/vigil-murdered-orange-county-student/

"...
Investigators say he likely knew his killer.

“He was blessed with the power of storytelling and if he were here he would also be able to make a beautiful story out of this,” a friend said.

As friends try to cope with their loss, some hoped a Hebrew proverb would help give them comfort.

“Say not in grief he is no more but in thankfulness that he was. Amen.”

..."

Beautiful, thank you for this, FHG.

View attachment 128646
from here:
https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/bernstein1.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&strip=all

:rose:

Good to know so many people care, Magz. What a way to welcome new members, but I very much appreciate the many new sleuthers joining and pitching in with their great thoughts. May their continued participation honor Blaze's memory as LE pursues justice.

Hundreds Gather to Mourn Ivy League College Student After His Body Is Found in O.C. Park
http://ktla.com/2018/01/10/hundreds...-student-after-his-body-is-found-in-o-c-park/ the report includes the image above, and video from the vigil

"Persons of interest who haven't been publicly identified are also part of the investigation, according to Valentine."

bbm - "Persons" - plural?!

Beautiful picture of Blaze. Is that van Gogh in the background? Very fitting.

Nothing on Twitter yet regarding anyone in custody.

Maybe they just took "friend" in for questioning again?

Remember what Tricia and SillyBilly warned us about...NO bringing Facebook stuff into the WS forum. Stick to MSM and LE ONLY. In the words of SillyBilly "keep Facebook on Facebook."

Don't mean to "mother" just don't wanna see the thread shut down.

If it's on the group fb page it is okay to link when the post is from one of the admins, is what mods said. But still, no copy/paste, and nothing from comments. But AFAIK we can point people to the comments. (Check comments under this post ...) But can't discuss them here. Complicated? :D

Other allowed fb pages are those from LE or msm.

bbm - "Persons" - plural?!

Beautiful picture of Blaze. Is that van Gogh in the background? Very fitting.

That stood out, and that Blaze may have known his killer, as posted upthread.

Yes, it is The Starry Night in the background.

attachment.php

https://tribktla.files.wordpress.com/2018/01/bernstein1.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&strip=all
http://ktla.com/2018/01/10/hundreds...-student-after-his-body-is-found-in-o-c-park/

You're making some great points here Whiteorchids.

There is nothing accidental about a cover up. Please.

I never said the cover up was an accident... The process of a cover up is never an accident. But, sometimes situations can cause deaths that weren't exactly on purpose. If someone chooses to cover that up, sure, that part wasn't accidental. They should've reported it. That wasn't the point I was trying to make.

I never said the cover up was an accident... The process of a cover up is never an accident. But, sometimes situations can cause deaths that weren't exactly on purpose. If someone chooses to cover that up, sure, that part wasn't accidental. They should've reported it. That wasn't the point I was trying to make.

I don't know what you are referring to as I have not even saw your post.

I was simply stating that anyone who covers something up has probably not done it on accident.

I don't know what you are referring to as I have not even saw your post.

I was simply stating that anyone who covers something up has probably not done it on accident.

Everyone reacts differently to a situation. If someone does something on accident, they'll either call for help/tell someone, or they'll cover it up to try and make it look like it didn't happen or that they didn't do it, because they didn't mean to.

Either way, a smart, beautiful human being died... and someone should and will be held accountable for it, whether it was an accident or not.

Everyone reacts differently to a situation. If someone does something on accident, they'll either call for help/tell someone, or they'll cover it up to try and make it look like it didn't happen or that they didn't do it, because they didn't mean to.

Either way, a smart, beautiful human being died... and someone should and will be held accountable for it, whether it was an accident or not.

In my experience with sleuthing the ridiculous amount of these awful cases, the people who cover up, have done a crime to cover up.

I never said they didn't commit a crime.

Please don't be this argumentative with me. My initial post was not even directed at you (or anyone, it was just my musings) so I have no idea where this is coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee