Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
house being searched close by?

Yes in Newport Beach (did I get this right?). I think local heard it on the news.

I think we will know shortly. Quite likely an arrest.

I don't know about any of this, but I doubt financial gain was a factor.

I suspect we will find out there were only 2 people involved. Blaze and the driver. Heck! We don't even know that Blaze left willingly to go anywhere with the driver. He might have just gotten in the car to talk and the driver took off with Blaze in it! We just don't know yet, do we?

On the facebook page, Gideon Bernstein (Blaze's dad) is streaming the press conf via his phone it looks like

@SoCalRes, do you see them setting up there somewhere for the presser?

If the press conference is now, at 1pm, KTLA doesn't appear to be covering it. (They're focusing on the deadly mudslides and road closures.) But they say that Chip Yost is in Lake Forest and will have a story at 1:30pm. Maybe he'll have some footage of the press conference?

I don't know whether any other channels are covering the press conference.

KTLA has just gone to the press conference/

KTLA just said more new details live in Lake Forest at 1:30

press conference no channel5

parents speaking--thanking searchers and supporters

Omg! This is heartbreaking listening to his Dad speak!

Parents speaking live right now. Watching on KTLA channel 5 in Los Angeles. Just heartbreakingly!

I think I know where he was at. I have video on my phone. I will upload it when I get home. The rain played a part. I don't know how much I should say or if they're going to talk about it at the news conference but nothing was taped off nothing was roped off nothing was marked.

Active investigation, being treated as a homicide

they believe he was in the park since he disappeared

Just because the car was registered to a business in NB, doesn't mean the owner doesn't live in Foothill Ranch. That wouldn't be a stretch. I own a business 30 minutes from where I live (my car is registered to my home, but I know plenty of people who register them at their businesses). If it's a company owned car, that would make sense to me. A ton of people don't live where they work, especially in this area.

Lily's profile says she's from Newport Beach but mine has also said I'm from a city I haven't lived in in over 20 years (it's where I grew up ... my parents don't even live there anymore).

My understanding was that the caddy was registered to a business in Costa Mesa, CA...

Not Newport Beach, CA...

Costa Mesa shares some borders with Newport Beach...
But is NOT Newport Beach....

But I have no actual proof of in which city the business the car was registered to...

all... JMO...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member