Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we wait a little until we pile onto the parents of the suspect?

For a long time the Anthonys continued to support their daughter's innocence - I think now they realize the scum that she is. I'll be willing to bet that Woodward's parents continue to support him and say their "baby" could never do anything like this......as they say Da Nile isn't just a river in Egypt.

I don't think so. The mother was a therapist. They may be careful about what they say for legal reasons, civil court perhaps, liability, etc. His parents lives are somewhat ruined now. I don't think she will be in denial about this, but some parents of course would do what you are describing.

Not surely how to bring crimedawg’s post over from the previous thread so here is a copy of SW’s mugshot CD was kind enough to post.

View attachment 128760

He eyes look very cold and creepy. He looks dark and evil. I was surprised he didn't hang his head low or cover it with something being ashamed during his perp walk. He almost looked proud. I think he's angry he got caught. I don't think he has any empathy or remorse of what he's done. He could have called 911 but chose not too. I'm sure in his mind he will blame Blaze for this.

SW 6'2 185
BB. 5'8 130

If he tries to claim self defense I don't think anyone would believe that. He will probably confess in order to get a good plea deal. No criminal history is a mitigating factor.

He looks mean in that picture. Or angry.

I can't help but wonder if he got into a certain type of music in HS? In the HS pic of him with dark hair, he was wearing black. I wonder if he was goth in HS? In his mugshot & in the pic of him in HS with the dark hair, it looks like he's wearing eyeliner, but I am on a phone with a broken screen, so it's hard to tell for sure.

Just an idea.

This makes me suspect he has mental illness and/or was starting to taunt investigators. Drug addiction seems possible too, from the photos of him, contrasting between highschool and the mugshot. He looks so different... this is so sad.

I agree.
Such sorrow for two families- two lost boys. Tragic.
I think he is tortured somehow. They did state in press conference that he cooperated. Albeit he lied IMHO.I don’t think he changed his appearance to flee the charges. He already had the dark hair (no longer blonde) per below photo.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/01/samuel-woodward-blaze-bernstein-suspect-photos-sam/

Anybody know why the arrested him in a traffic stop vs just arresting him at his house?

I believe they thought he was going to flee so LE said they decided to go ahead and arrest him.

1. Dyed hair black.
2. Rental car
3. Camping and Hiking equipment in the rental car.
4. He knew they were closing in on him

* IMHO he doesn't look like someone who goes camping. We still don't know what kind of gear he had.

* IMHO he doesn't look like someone who goes camping this time of year. We still don't know what kind of gear he had.

What does someone who goes camping this time of year look like?

Please post a link for the arrest in traffic and his family info? I’m having difficulty finding it. Thank you!

Very grateful this evening to log on and see he was arrested. Extremely difficult to look at him, I burst into tears once again, I can only hope for a life sentence. Because he had stated to LE that Blaze took off, or ran off, I fear Blaze was chased down. Early working theory, IMO he must have been terrified. This crime is so senseless I hurt.

I agree.
Such sorrow for two families- two lost boys. Tragic.
I think he is tortured somehow. They did state in press conference that he cooperated. Albeit he lied IMHO.I don’t think he changed his appearance to flee the charges. He already had the dark hair (no longer blonde) per below photo.

https://heavy.com/news/2018/01/samuel-woodward-blaze-bernstein-suspect-photos-sam/

He was blonde it looked dark in the picture. LE in his booking info today listed him as blonde. He was also blonde in his last Facebook before it was pulled.

His hair is now coal black. You can see the light blonde of his real color in his haircut during perp walk from the back it blonde underneath.

From Gardenista’s link - what a sweet, sweet photo.....I could just cry looking at it. I’m sure Blaze’s mom will always take great comfort in it.

FD694BF4-EA09-43B9-9FAD-065374256F00.jpg

I have been glued to this thread & hurt so badly for Blaze’s family, friends and loved ones. Heavy, heavy sigh.

I believe they thought he was going to flee so LE said they decided to go ahead and arrest him.

1. Dyed hair black.
2. Rental car
3. Camping and Hiking equipment in the rental car.
4. He knew they were closing in on him

* IMHO he doesn't look like someone who goes camping. We still don't know what kind of gear he had.
At this point I ponder if his mother rented the car for him, and if so will she be charged w hindering or attempt to harbor?

[video=youtube;Ic1rGH55sCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1rGH55sCY[/video]

paraphrased
Michele Gile reports on the arrest: 'as he pulled out of his NPB driveway and went down the road, they pulled that car over and arrested him. Ms. Gile report includes CBSLA's footage of when he was still free, but under surveillance, and she reports that
he dyed and cut his short shortly after Blaze went missing according to neighbors.'

Blaze's funeral will be held on Monday, according to the Bernstein's family attorney.

I hope I don't offend anyone with the following.

There's a company in OC that runs Nerf games at childrens' parties.
https://www.nerfpartyoc.com/

And apparently "to be nerfed" can sometimes mean "to receive anal sex." So a "nerf operator" could be someone who likes giving anal sex.

So either Sam works for a company that runs kids' parties, or he likes giving anal sex (and he's not taking the booking situation seriously).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member