DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BLAZE was born 4/27/98

That's where the mix-up came from!

https://blazebernstein.org/blog/blaze-bernstein-obituary

The obituary will make you cry, heartbreaking thinking about this amazing life that was taken :-(

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Absolutely beautiful. Reading that made me cry and made me really, really angry at the monster who took this young, brilliant, promising man's life from his loved ones and from this World.

Thank you, pamelado2, for posting his obit.

Respectfully, to clarify, it wasn’t reported, so it can’t be retracted.

It was a comment on a personal, “unofficial/unverified” social media account, and was deleted.

Just like everyone else here, I’m trying to help keep confusion to a minimum and the known facts at the fore.

Nope. I read it in an article that was posted directly after the press conference. Whether or not it was "retracted" or not, who knows as I can't find it any longer but it WAS there and it did go "poof".....with all do respect, you can call it what you will but kindly don't correct me on what I know I read online. It WAS REPORTED. Thanks.

Respectfully, to clarify, it wasn’t reported, so it can’t be retracted. It was a comment on a personal, “unofficial/unverified” social media account, and was deleted.

Just like everyone else here, I’m trying to help keep confusion to a minimum and the known facts at the fore.

ETA: definition of “retraction”:

“A retraction is a public statement made about an earlier statement that withdraws, cancels, refutes, or reverses the original statement or ceases and desists from publishing the original statement.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retraction

This is exhausting. We know what we saw. It was there. Now it’s not.

Can we just all agree that, at this moment in time (Jan 14 3:40PT), LE has not publicly disclosed COD?

This is exhausting. We know what we saw. It was there. Now it’s not.

Can we just all agree that, at this moment in time (Jan 14 3:40PT), LE has not publicly disclosed COD?

Thank you. Yes, no cause of death has been released as of today.

With that said, can the charging documents be sealed? If not, we should know more as soon as they are filed, no?

I'm not sure how your explanation is in contradiction to my point at all. It pretty much backs up what I said exactly!

Thanks and you're right. My explanation does back up your point. I think I'm so used to hearing it said as a negative that I didn't stop to think you really weren't doing that at all.

So that's on me...

My thoughts too were trying to explain why people are drawn to the mental health field. It does take all kinds, as they say, but in my experience most people had a personal stake.

Thanks again so much for sharing your expertise with us here. Your input is really valued!

Well I read it, stated as fact, earlier in this thread. I haven't read anything other than this thread (not even links) because I came late to this case, and I'm just trying to get caught up. Gah, trying to separate truth from everything else and I thought I had that one nailed down. Maybe not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No worries. Unfortunately, there are many rumors being spread by agenda-driven trolls on SM and they've landed here.

Dear Friends - we are appreciative of the continuing overwhelming support for our family. Many of you have asked if there will be a public memorial for Blaze. We’d like to share what we are planning: Monday, we are having a Memorial Service for Blaze for all friends of the family (those with personal connections to any member of the family), and people who knew Blaze. We hope you will respect our wishes here. We are planning a community celebration for Blaze’s life in a few weeks and will post details on this page when they are finalized. Thank you again for your outpouring of support. It means so much to all of us. Love, The Bernstein Family

Dear Friends - we are appreciative of the continuing overwhelming support for our family. Many of you have asked if there will be a public memorial for Blaze. We’d like to share what we are planning: Monday, we are having a Memorial Service for Blaze for all friends of the family (those with personal connections to any member of the family), and people who knew Blaze. We hope you will respect our wishes here. We are planning a community celebration for Blaze’s life in a few weeks and will post details on this page when they are finalized. Thank you again for your outpouring of support. It means so much to all of us. Love, The Bernstein Family

Its a good time to check out the ‘Random acts of Kindness’ movement for Blaze on another public site. One woman is making it so personally touching. And check out the Rock-Garden too, it’s wonderful!

Here's the official "Help Us Remember Blaze Bernstein" Facebook link, which is WS-approved (previously shared in early threads as the "help us find find BB" page, and posted to the first page in our media thread): https://www.facebook.com/groups/169267027168089/ (photos) (videos)

It also kicked off the "Random Acts of Kindness" movement in his memory from this page.

blazebernstein.org, set up in his memory. It includes his writing, obituary, photos and more: https://blazebernstein.org/

Jewish Community Foundation's memorial page set up for Blaze: http://jcfoc.org/blaze/

Posted by Gideon Bernstein on the Help Us Remember Blaze Bernstein FB page. (link to that specific post)

Exactly. Additionally, there wasn’t interference from the media or other people who just happen to be parked in the neighborhood. Just safer all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0