Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Affidavit (the details) is not being included today: Why?

- ...BC we're still investigating; don't have all evidence yet; duty to court to not go into all t details right now

- Might b used at t preliminary hearing

Motive?:

- we need evidence beyond a reasonable doubt

- otherwise, would b speculating

I am leaning towards BB being kept in the trunk and then buried days later perhaps...this is my personal opinion based on what little is being said. SW returned to the park, I put it to everyone it was to bury him. I also still wonder if SW had help. Anyone else? I thought he was to be arraigned via video this morning is this to detract from that feed? What on earth is this PC for if they are not going to discuss facts in this case?

- We have a murderer and a victim here

- We'll bring max charges based on t evidence

As I mentioned in a previous thread, I'm gay. The fact that SW used the word "f a g g o t" in reference to Bernstein would make me feel it's a hate crime. It's a word that I hate. Whether SW was gay or straight, closeted or not, is irrelevant to me. He obviously has deep feelings about gay people just by using that word. Stabbing someone 20 times is overkill. There is a lot of rage there.

As a 9th grade girl driving a 9th grade boy to his home on the way to her house in a golf cart, as boy exits golf cart, unexpectedly boy grabs head starts kissing..girl pushes boy says.. "you *advertiser censored*." The boy is technical a *advertiser censored*, parents are not married. Boy committed offense, girl defense offensive word.

Based on BB's texts "rumor closeted" & "wanting to have sex with rumor closeted" & SW words to LE, BB offensive kissing SW defense offensive word does "one" word equal planned hate crime.

Hi! Since it has been reported 'they' drove several places we cannot believe or I,myself cannot believe that he walked away. Also there was the police beat disturbance called in at the hobby lobby parking lot. I,don't believe SW statements at this point. He lied from the start. I want to know about why he had a rental car, where is his car? AFAIK, he was killed inside a vehicle or possibly in the park. Was it an SUV, that would fit the sleeping bag in the back w seats down? We don't yet know the exact location sight of this murder. I have so many questions. I want to know who paid for this car rental. I want to know which location was the murder scene. 22 stab wounds to the face neck and chest is extremely personal. Intense rage and hatred. We have confirmation at some point prior BB outed SW online via text.
We have LE describe a flurry of sms snapchats between the two prior to SW picking Blaze up. That content is also crucial. SWs timeline gps that night is crucial and for all we know BB could have been in the trunk, then he returns at 4:30 destroying his own timeline and story. SW changed his story, he lied, there is no girlfriend and he had an instrument to stab repeatedly. I think this is murder in the first, special circumstances esp,cruel and a hate crime. I am completely tore up knowing his death was esp brutal and I wonder if the disturbance was screaming. We went from walked off to ran away to a girlfriend then a fight club. It's very clear to me why SW flunked out.
I agree w his family about the release aka leak regarding his COD, several papers had SWs photo right next to Blaze and this crossed an ethical line for me. I'm not family, and yet I was hurt when I saw that. This is no case of self defense, anyone suggesting so doesn't understand murder, or law at all.
I am confident there will be special circumstance charged tomorrow, see you then! Forgive my rant, it's late and I cannot get this man out of my mind. My heart aches for his family and friends. I'll never forget him, and what should have been.

Good post -- no apology necessary -- you spoke for me too, I will add. I agree with what you said, especially about the posing of their pictures side by side. BB's poor parents don't need anymore heartache & I'm sure their hearts are breaking with grief, and feeling like they should not hate. We'll see what charges will be pronounced soon, let's hope.

Affidavit (the details) is not being included today: Why?

- ...BC we're still investigating; don't have all evidence yet; duty to court to not go into all t details right now

- Might b used at t preliminary hearing
Sealed. The affidavit is sealed.
Where is the feed to the arraignment, is it at 1:30 for a bail hearing?

Good post -- no apology necessary -- you spoke for me too, I will add. I agree with what you said, especially about the posing of their pictures side by side. BB's poor parents don't need anymore heartache & I'm sure their hearts are breaking with grief, and feeling like they should not hate. We'll see what charges will be pronounced soon, let's hope.
Huge hug!

Re the motive:

- we're doing all we can to get that...all the evidence

- develop all t digital and forensic evidence

Bail?

- He will have bail hearing today

- we will argue about t bail & that he shouldn't get out

- in the event he's bailed out, will b tight leash kept on him

- Not a special circumstance case > likelihood there will b bail

Cherry, you said earlier that you think Blaze was kneeling when stabbed due to a description of the stab wounds. Where did you see a description that makes you think that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper