Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police are investigating the incident as a possible hate crime. Documents show that Woodward told police that Bernstein, who was openly gay, tried to kiss him, and that he wished he’d used a gay slur to describe Bernstein after that happened.

Bernstein also was Jewish, and the ProPublica account suggests Woodward might hold anti-Semitic views. The site said Woodward belonged to Atomwaffen Division, a neo-Nazi group linked to four slayings over the past eight months.

“FOUR SLAYINGS OVER THE PAST EIGHT MONTHS”.
No wonder the concern of him getting out on bail.

https://www.dailynews.com/2018/01/2...f-blaze-bernstein-belonged-to-neo-nazi-group/

Police are investigating the incident as a possible hate crime. Documents show that Woodward told police that Bernstein, who was openly gay, tried to kiss him, and that he wished he’d used a gay slur to describe Bernstein after that happened.

Bernstein also was Jewish, and the ProPublica account suggests Woodward might hold anti-Semitic views. The site said Woodward belonged to Atomwaffen Division, a neo-Nazi group linked to four slayings over the past eight months.

“FOUR SLAYINGS OVER THE PAST EIGHT MONTHS”.
No wonder the concern of him getting out on bail.

https://www.dailynews.com/2018/01/2...f-blaze-bernstein-belonged-to-neo-nazi-group/

Makes me wonder if he's murdered anyone else. *shudder*

Serious stuff guys! STRICT REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE GROUP:

The ProPublica report says Woodward joined the organization in early 2016 and later traveled to Texas to attend Atomwaffen meetings and a three-day training camp. ProPublica says it OBTAINED PHOTOGRAPHS OF HIM THERE.

Atomwaffen Division’s website posts “STRICT REQUIREMENTS” for those who wish to join the group.

They must be white, no mixed race allowed.
They must not be dating or married to a member of any other race.
They must be physically fit or be willing to improve their fitness.
And they must complete a required reading list at the top of which is Adolf Hitler’s “Mein Kampf.”

Bernstein was Jewish and gay.

Investigators are determining whether the stabbing was a hate crime. Documents show that Woodward told police that Bernstein tried to kiss him, and that he wished he’d used a gay slur to describe Bernstein after that happened.

Snipped from:
https://www.dailynews.com/2018/01/2...urder-lures-angry-affluent-youth-expert-says/

I came out loud and early on this one as a hate crime.

Props to the poster who commented on the haircut and got laughed out of town. It was most definitely a shout out to his fellow nazis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So he was a member of this ProPublica gang?

So he was a member of this ProPublica gang?

ProPublica

ProPublica is an American nonprofit organization based in New York City. It describes itself as a nonprofit newsroom that produces investigative journalism in the public interest.[2] In 2010, it became the first online news source to win a Pulitzer Prize, for a piece[3] written by one of its journalists[4][5] and published in The New York Times Magazine[6] as well as on ProPublica.org.[7] ProPublica's investigations are conducted by its staff of full-time investigative reporters, and the resulting stories are distributed to news partners for publication or broadcast. In some cases, reporters from both ProPublica and its partners work together on a story. ProPublica has partnered with more than 90 different news organizations, and it has won four Pulitzer Prizes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ProPublica

Props to the poster who commented on the haircut and got laughed out of town. It was most definitely a shout out to his fellow nazis.

Thank you. I was one of those posters. It was just obvious to me that the haircut indicated he was a white supremacist/neo nazi sympathizer. That was and still is just my opinion.

I was one too. I knew he got the Hitler hair cut after the murder as a statement. I called it as a neo-Nazi hatecrime.

When was SW charged with a hate crime in relation to Blaze's death?

SW is between a rock and a very hard place. I think he is going to try and cut a deal

Can you explain this to me? When did he cut his hair? I wasn’t following closely for a while

Interestingly, my post where I remarked on the neo-Nazi hair cut a couple of weeks ago is gone. I'm very new to this forum, but why were comments about the hair cut and the likelihood of Nazi ties discouraged or deleted if we're here coming up with theories?

All mine where I talked about that haircut are also gone, deleted.

Interestingly, my post where I remarked on the neo-Nazi hair cut a couple of weeks ago is gone. I'm very new to this forum, but why were comments about the hair cut and the likelihood of Nazi ties discouraged or deleted if we're here coming up with theories?

Hi Ikeborneo, I don't think we are allowed to say that because at the time it was not known if he was involved in neo Nazism or not.

Can you explain this to me? When did he cut his hair? I wasn’t following closely for a while

SW changed his appearance after murdering Blaze. He had longer blonde hair previously. When he was arrested he had black hair cut in a style that many Neo-Nazi young men are wearing.

And NO I am not saying that all people who wear this haircut are nazis for God’s Sake.

The conversation went on for several pages. But those who pointed it out were pretty much shamed out of the thread by other posters. I don’t want to open it up again, but they were spot on.

SW changed his appearance after murdering Blaze. He had longer blonde hair previously. When he was arrested he had black hair cut in a style that many Neo-Nazi young men are wearing.

And NO I am not saying that all people who wear this haircut are nazis for God’s Sake.

The conversation went on for several pages. But those who pointed it out were pretty much shamed out of the thread by other posters. I don’t want to open it up again, but they were spot on.

They definitely have a look. They also wear khakis and polos. Is there a before/after pic?

When was SW charged with a hate crime in relation to Blaze's death?

Ummmm. No one said he had been charged with a hate crime.

I am of the OPINION that this was a hate crime. I also think that SW had a same sex experience that he was ashamed of for some reason. I think those two perspectives can coexist.

I personally don’t think the hate crime charges will stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member