Found Deceased CA - Blaze Bernstein, 19, Lake Forest, 2 Jan 2018 #7 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg I was reading an article and it said “both Woodward and Bernstein” how weird is it that their names are Woodward and Bernstein?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can it be a hate crime if the person you hate is yourself?
Doesn’t seem likely, imo.

If the info about Woodward's affiliations is correct (looks pretty solid as time goes on), then the motive for this dreadful crime appears clear. It makes me wonder if his associates were questioning his sexuality and he had to do something to "prove" whose side he was on. Or if he feared someone would "out" him which would make his world fall apart. The original Nazis had a strong undercurrent of homosexual culture/members, although outwardly they condemned it and to me it is probable that current similar groups of this type today have the same issues.

What I find incredible about this is if Woodward expected not to be a suspect, given the circumstances. It does look planned to me, although very poorly planned. Granted he is very young, but seemingly not totally stupid. As in some other cases, I would really like to know what goes on in someone's head when they are contemplating a murder that is so obviously high-risk that they will be caught? And the consequences of that, of ending up for many, many years in prison where he is likely to be exposed to the sort of homosexual behaviour he hates so much? Maybe all the indoctrination and hate wipes away any logical reasoning.

Wondering why they didn't publish the pictures that they state confirm SW was present at these events and part of the group?

Hi Ikeborneo, I don't think we are allowed to say that because at the time it was not known if he was involved in neo Nazism or not.

But isn't this site for speculation also? It was a fact he got that haircut/dye job the day after the murder. It was a fact that this haircut is known as the official alt-right haircut. I knew that haircut was a statement. Why wouldn't theories be allowed? Isn't that what this site is for? Sleuthing?

attachment.php

Sam Woodward Before

attachment.php

Sam Woodward After (he cut and dyed his hair the day after the murder)

Attachments

• Sam Woodward Before.jpg
    Sam Woodward Before.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 414
  • Sam Woodward After.jpg
    Sam Woodward After.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 412
Cora not quoting post because I think these will be deleted because they can't be linked and are not from msm. I had seen these before but thought they had been shown to be from something entirely different than is being represented here. Ugh no clue what to believe anymore have seen so many pics that have been proven not to be SW, some that have been altered etc. Stories being posted from "blog" sites then msm just duplicates them. I think I will wait for LE to release more information or wait to see what comes out at trial.

Cora not quoting post because I think these will be deleted because they can't be linked and are not from msm. I had seen these before but thought they had been shown to be from something entirely different than is being represented here. Ugh no clue what to believe anymore have seen so many pics that have been proven not to be SW, some that have been altered etc. Stories being posted from "blog" sites then msm just duplicates them. I think I will wait for LE to release more information or wait to see what comes out at trial.

Several photos were tweeted by Jake Hanrahan, one of the reporters who published the ProPublica article. They can be found here:

https://twitter.com/Jake_Hanrahan/status/957063970581614592

ETA: my speculation only: ProPublica may not have published the actual images because they likely have editorial standards that prohibit publishing racist propaganda and the images may have been deemed inappropriate per those standards.

Hey Everyone,

Please remember we do not allow random social media screenshots.

Thank you,
Tricia

SW changed his appearance after murdering Blaze. He had longer blonde hair previously. When he was arrested he had black hair cut in a style that many Neo-Nazi young men are wearing.

And NO I am not saying that all people who wear this haircut are nazis for God’s Sake.

The conversation went on for several pages. But those who pointed it out were pretty much shamed out of the thread by other posters. I don’t want to open it up again, but they were spot on.

Yes, I was one of them. I remarked on his obvious Nazi cut and recounted how my nephew, who is in a touring band, immediately changed his hairstyle after Charlottesville. I also suspected part of the reason SW changed his hair prior to his arrest was to signal his allegiance to white nationalism as he was now going to be entering the jail/prison system. I suspect he's signaling to the Aryan gangs and will likely be protected by them once he's serving his sentence.

Tricia - I'm pretty new and I've read the rules, but I'm very confused. Why were posts regarding the haircut removed if it's part of a legitimate theory as to motive of a murder? I'm very lost on this. I thought the purpose of this site was to speculate on solving crimes. If I'm mistaken, can you please tell me what the purpose is?

Tricia - I'm pretty new and I've read the rules, but I'm very confused. Why were posts regarding the haircut removed if it's part of a legitimate theory as to motive of a murder? I'm very lost on this. I thought the purpose of this site was to speculate on solving crimes. If I'm mistaken, can you please tell me what the purpose is?

Being owner it is impossible for me to keep up on every story/theory connected to any case. I am unfamiliar with the "haircut" story. Let me do some reading and I will get back to you.

Tricia

If the info about Woodward's affiliations is correct (looks pretty solid as time goes on), then the motive for this dreadful crime appears clear. It makes me wonder if his associates were questioning his sexuality and he had to do something to "prove" whose side he was on. Or if he feared someone would "out" him which would make his world fall apart. The original Nazis had a strong undercurrent of homosexual culture/members, although outwardly they condemned it and to me it is probable that current similar groups of this type today have the same issues.

What I find incredible about this is if Woodward expected not to be a suspect, given the circumstances. It does look planned to me, although very poorly planned. Granted he is very young, but seemingly not totally stupid. As in some other cases, I would really like to know what goes on in someone's head when they are contemplating a murder that is so obviously high-risk that they will be caught? And the consequences of that, of ending up for many, many years in prison where he is likely to be exposed to the sort of homosexual behaviour he hates so much? Maybe all the indoctrination and hate wipes away any logical reasoning.

Rosalinda, post 221 and 223 will answer your questions in today’s released MSM. As well reinforce your observation on the original Nazis. This group that he is part of detest the homosexual community to the degree of committing fatal violence.

Yes, I was one of them. I remarked on his obvious Nazi cut and recounted how my nephew, who is in a touring band, immediately changed his hairstyle after Charlottesville. I also suspected part of the reason SW changed his hair prior to his arrest was to signal his allegiance to white nationalism as he was now going to be entering the jail/prison system. I suspect he's signaling to the Aryan gangs and will likely be protected by them once he's serving his sentence.

How do these groups go about protecting the criminals while serving their sentence? TIA

Or they are placed in solitary for their own protection.

I strongly believe that SW was naive enough to believe Snapchat was not traceable, therefore believing there would be no way anyone would even suspect he was talking to Blaze, much less meeting up with him.

I know this doesn't matter but I can't help but wonder if SW's parents knew of his involvement with neo-nazi groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne