CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange Co, 27 Jul 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So tomorrow is twelve years missing. No further information on Bob? So tragic. Wonder what became of his estate since he did actually marry Fontelle, and if she is still living. Oh, Bob, what happened?

He declared legally deceased 2015 I read, by daughter?

This website's comments are anonymous but I hope allowable on WS, quite interesting
Bob Harrod's Daughter

Last edited:
I don't remember many of the details of this case, but man, after reading that, my memory is a little refreshed.. can't believe the cops have not been able to solve this case yet, and also can't believe that Bob's body has not been discovered yet. The circumstances and timing of this 'disappearance' seem so utterly obvious, it just makes me feel angry that nothing has been resolved. Really - 12 years?? Disgusting.

IIRC, the 3 daughters had Bob declared deceased after California's 5 year waiting period.

Again IIRC, they did not include Mrs. Harrod in the legal action.

IIRC, Mrs. Harrod wisely (changed the locks and) remained in her marital home for several years. IIRC, aging has impacted Mrs. Harrod's health, and she now resides with her daughter near Kansas City.

I do not know if Mrs. Harrod benefited from her husband's estate or from the sale of her marital home

What I remember sounds very much like Elder Abuse.

I have great respect for Mrs. Harrod's dignity, and her choice to avoid making this bad situation worse.

Seems Bob's daughters didn't consider that...imho.

Where's Bob???

jmho ymmv lrr

IIRC, the 3 daughters had Bob declared deceased after California's 5 year waiting period.

Again IIRC, they did not include Mrs. Harrod in the legal action.

IIRC, Mrs. Harrod wisely (changed the locks and) remained in her marital home for several years. IIRC, aging has impacted Mrs. Harrod's health, and she now resides with her daughter near Kansas City.

I do not know if Mrs. Harrod benefited from her husband's estate or from the sale of her marital home

What I remember sounds very much like Elder Abuse.

I have great respect for Mrs. Harrod's dignity, and her choice to avoid making this bad situation worse.

Seems Bob's daughters didn't consider that...imho.

Where's Bob???

jmho ymmv lrr
I can't agree more !
Thank you for bumping Bob's thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics