CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange Co, 27 Jul 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dreaming of winning tbe big powerball drawing Wednesday evening and offering a million dollar reward for Bob's case. A sleuth can dream.

Just think of how many cases we could offer rewards for if we won. Bob's would be the first on my list.

What a great post and idea. I fantasize more about what I can do for others in that situation versus what I would do for myself. I will have to add this to my ideas.

I will add that dream of Powerball as reward money, too.
I did hit it for $5. As well as found a four leaf clover yesterday.
I'm on a roll!

I have to ask, is it the media and public who have shown no interest in seeing the case solved or is it Bob's daughters, son in law and grandson who have shown no interest in seeing the case solved? I don't expect anyone to answer tbat question. IMO the answer is obvious.

I have to ask, is it the media and public who have shown no interest in seeing the case solved or is it Bob's daughters, son in law and grandson who have shown no interest in seeing the case solved? I don't expect anyone to answer tbat question. IMO the answer is obvious.

Yep, we know why we're all here.

If my Dad disappears, ya'll will have GPS coordinates of his last known location just as fast as I can type!

Fontelle, we miss your first love, Bob, and are so pleased that you were reunited with him. We grieve with you and hope you find some comfort in our efforts here.

:bump:

bumping for Bob. He still needs to be found and brought home.

I just have to point out that the cadaver dog mentioned in that article is named 'Indiana Bones'...

Here's to hoping a family receives closure with this discovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I have nothing significant to add here, but just can't stand to see Bob's thread on page 3.

Bump!

Just finished watching Bobs episode of Disappeared. I can't believe LE never brought SAR dogs out. They really screwed up there. Over all it was decent; you can tell some aren't being truthful about Fontelle being in the house. Strange his one daughter wasn't on. I understand why her husband wasn't. Glad to have finally seen it

I haven't properly followed Bob's case but am subscribed here as I think it's the first place Zwiebel will come if/when she returns. Has anyone heard if she's ok?

She checked in 12/31; she doesn't get here much these days. I hit up Bobs Twitter last time.

Just finished watching Bobs episode of Disappeared. I can't believe LE never brought SAR dogs out. They really screwed up there. Over all it was decent; you can tell some aren't being truthful about Fontelle being in the house. Strange his one daughter wasn't on. I understand why her husband wasn't. Glad to have finally seen it

Yeah, I have to wonder why Bob's daughters aren't constantly badgering LE for updates, or using the media, or conducting investigations on their own. Well, I take that back -- I don't wonder at all why they are doing absolutely nothing to help find out -- or help the public find out -- what happened to Bob.

She hasn't logged in since. I'm worried and feeling sad :(

Last time she posted there was an illness. Been there myself so I understand how busy a person can be. I emailed her. Hopefully she will log in. If she doesn't I'll hit the Twitter.

Yeah, I have to wonder why Bob's daughters aren't constantly badgering LE for updates, or using the media, or conducting investigations on their own. Well, I take that back -- I don't wonder at all why they are doing absolutely nothing to help find out -- or help the public find out -- what happened to Bob.

I can't imagine it but some families do not.

Yes, especially after the excuses of being too busy as co-conservators of the estate.

On another note Bob's sister WM passed away earlier this year. She now knows what happened to her brother and who is responsible. Wouldn't it be something if she helped reveal the answers to this mystery from the great beyond?

Unfortunately I have nothing significant to add here, but just can't stand to see Bob's thread on page 3.

Bump!

Mr. & Mrs. Harrod,

Best wishes from all of us here at WebSleuths!

:seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member