CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange Co, 27 Jul 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Locals, is the fire burning in any of the areas we consider a likely dump site? Fire often uncovers remains.

If we can't have the living Bob for Fontelle, I'll take remains accompanied by incriminating evidence....

I thought fossilized means that they are at least 10,000 years old?

I understand what your saying, ZooSleuth. For some reason I read it as Mummified remains. If I understand correctly Fossilized remains would not be the actual person,
but a casting. Am I hot or cold here?

I understand what your saying, ZooSleuth. For some reason I read it as Mummified remains. If I understand correctly Fossilized remains would not be the actual person,

I wonder if they are using the term "fossilized" correctly because that does imply prehistoric. But this article says the coroner has been called in and there will be an attempt to identify the victim...not exactly possible if these are prehistoric bones.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016...robe-possible-find-of-human-remains-in-azusa/

Mummified would definitely make sense.

Mummified would definitely make sense.

Yes ZooSleuth, and probably a lot of forensic evidence. Much better than just finding a bare skeleton with no COD.

Whoever this is, I pray they are identified and if this was a murder, justice will hopefully be served.

Still hoping against hope that one of these days they find Bob, so we can get the show on the road and whoever made Fontelle a widow will pay for it. One of these days, one of these bodies found is going to give us what we need to see justice for Bob. I just hate thinking whoever did this is now living high on the hog for their dirty deeds by spending Bob's money. IMO

Still hoping against hope that one of these days they find Bob, so we can get the show on the road and whoever made Fontelle a widow will pay for it. One of these days, one of these bodies found is going to give us what we need to see justice for Bob. I just hate thinking whoever did this is now living high on the hog for their dirty deeds by spending Bob's money. IMO

Amen, amen, amen, and amen.

YES to the last 2 posts! Justice for Bob and Fontelle.

I have been following this case for years also. For some reason, this one really gets to me.

One of these days it'll happen. Justice will come for Bob. And as for anyone living high off the hog, no amount of money can be worth the fear and anxiety they surely deal with daily, wondering when those cuffs might be placed on their wrists and those metal bars slam closed.

One of these days it'll happen. Justice will come for Bob. And as for anyone living high off the hog, no amount of money can be worth the fear and anxiety they surely deal with daily, wondering when those cuffs might be placed on their wrists and those metal bars slam closed.

I can't wait for that day. It irks me that these people are spending Bob's money he worked so hard for. I have always believed he was murdered because of it. And so far, it's paid off for them but I hope they are constantly looking over their shoulder.

Just popping in to if their is anything new findings in Bob's case. Guess not :(

It's the opposite direction from where daughter JuM and her handy husband JeM live/d when Bob went missing. They were in Running Springs at the time. Its within the time frame, but I also recall someone saying this was an area known for dumping bodies. But no stone unturned until Bob is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro