CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange Co, 27 Jul 2009 - #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the opposite direction from where daughter JuM and her handy husband JeM live/d when Bob went missing. They were in Running Springs at the time. Its within the time frame, but I also recall someone saying this was an area known for dumping bodies. But no stone unturned until Bob is found.

BBM.

Well, perhaps most of us have dropped off dry cleaning on the way home, or dropped mail into a mailbox, or dropped off a movie at the video store.

I expect most of us would go in that opposite direction if we "needed" to drop off a deceased human....

Sorry I have nothing new to add to this thread, but could not stand to see it way back on page 7. Still praying every day for Bob Harrod to be found and justice served. Also praying for Fontelle, wherever she may be now.

I want this case to be solved so bad. Justice for Bob and Fontelle! So heartbreaking :(

By the way, I thought it might be prudent to mention that I'm from the area. If anyone ever wanted me to check something out, provide pics, etc., I would be more than happy to do so.

Nothing on Bob? Nothing new? Where could he be? By now, even if remains are found, they would be so decomposed, it would be hard to get a COD, let alone a clue as to who put him there. I want a Bob found and whoever did this to him and Fontelle to pay for it.

Merry Christmas, Fontelle, and your family & friends.

:seeya:

Thinking of Bob and Fontelle.
Beautiful blessings taken away in the worst way possible.

I pray Fontelle gets the justice she deserves for Bob and herself.
[emoji1374][emoji1013][emoji174]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of Bob and Fontelle.
Beautiful blessings taken away in the worst way possible.

I pray Fontelle gets the justice she deserves for Bob and herself.
[emoji1374][emoji1013][emoji174]

Ya'know, if those "daughters" would only retain Lin Wood, he would file a defamation suit against us here at WebSleuths (sorry Tricia!) and we might find out all sorts of things....

Fontelle Harrod, many people want the best for you & your beloved Bob!

Human remains found within an hour or so drive of Bob's home.

http://www.sgvtribune.com/general-news/20170102/human-remains-found-in-forest-north-of-glendora

It's sad that immediately after reading no information was a available about the person(s) who found the remains, my first thought was if this is Bob and the authorities thought it might be Bob, perhaps they would decide to protect themail individuals identity based on all the history of Bob's daughters lashing out at anyone hoping to solve this case. Yep, that was really my first thought (after confirming these remains fit the two hour window).

Bo & Fontelle, praying for resolution....

Human remains found within an hour or so drive of Bob's home.

http://www.sgvtribune.com/general-news/20170102/human-remains-found-in-forest-north-of-glendora

It's sad that immediately after reading no information was a available about the person(s) who found the remains, my first thought was if this is Bob and the authorities thought it might be Bob, perhaps they would decide to protect themail individuals identity based on all the history of Bob's daughters lashing out at anyone hoping to solve this case. Yep, that was really my first thought (after confirming these remains fit the two hour window).

http://patch.com/california/monrovia/remains-found-mount-baldy-idd-missing-azusa-man:

Christopher Poland :: White / Male / 40 Years Old
Missing Since July 2016

And Our Search for Bob Continues...

Thank you, Richrd. Glad someone's family got answers, even though they aren't easy at least they can give their loved one a proper burial.

Yep, thanks, Richrd. I've been wondering if this was indeed Bob. Rest in peace, Christopher. Bob, our search for you continues...

Ya'know, if those "daughters" would only retain Lin Wood, he would file a defamation suit against us here at WebSleuths (sorry Tricia!) and we might find out all sorts of things....

Fontelle Harrod, many people want the best for you & your beloved Bob!

Agree!!!!!!!!

Bump for Bob & Fontelle.

How long can the perps contain the secrets??? Contention would be good for Bob....

I hope they can't live their lives without looking over their shoulders constantly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I pray they are always reminded of dear Bob, and what they did to him as well as never a good nights sleep, ever, due to constant dreams, and fear their horrible secret will soon be known by all.

Sic em Karma...

I'm always thinking of Bob...I live near where he went missing! I hope these questions get answered soon for the family.

I pray they are always reminded of dear Bob, and what they did to him as well as never a good nights sleep, ever, due to constant dreams, and fear their horrible secret will soon be known by all.

Sic em Karma...

I'm afraid that "they" already got what they wanted $,$$$,$$$,$$$ and don't really miss Bob much. :notgood:

Fontelle, Happy Mother's Day this Sunday! :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member