CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #15

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think AH got in trouble with Countrywide and was in pre-foreclosure before Bob bailed him out with the 700,000 or so loan. At the very bottom of the depo is a copy of the money order made payable to Countrywide from the most recent mortgage from Bob.

Early in the depo, or somewhere in the depo, is info about a bankruptcy a year after Bob gave him a mortgage for the purchase of the house.

I wonder if the second (?) mortgage wasn't because Bob had cash he wanted to invest, but rather AH gave him some sob story about getting behind and didn't want his kids, Bob's great-grandkids, to be homeless....

He didn't go from a 250K loan to a 725K loan without taking out any cash.

I'm very suspicious of AH because he evidently altered his name to "Robert Harrod" and I believe it was for a nefarious purpose, likely identity theft. I think the name change was to seamlessly take over the real Bob Harrod's financial accounts.

Even if AH adored Bob, nobody as an adult, would incorporate the entire first AND last name of Robert Harrod unless they intended to use the full name of Robert Harrod for some reason, likely to assume that person's identity...

Do we know when AH changed his name and whether he practiced signing Bob Harrod's John Hancock to checks, etc.?

snipped:JuM's announcement (for that is what it was) to Fontelle that 'Daddy's missing' reveals a couple of things;

That JuM already knew Fontelle was not aware Bob had gone missing.
That JuM already knew no other family member had called Fontelle to tell her.

So as far as I can see, that means JuM must have contacted both her sisters, and her son and discussed Bob's missing status with them, before calling Fontelle. Hence she knew, none of them had let Fontelle know.

Leading me to conclude that JuM was so concerned by what her husband JeM had told her about Bob's disappearance she called all her family members, as well as (according to her own postings) hospitals, coroners offices etc.

But neither she nor JeM were concerned enough to go down to the house to check. Or report Bob missing. Or have any direct contact with LE. Instead they put their son in the middle, to stand outside on the driveway, waiting for LE to do the welfare check that night.

And JuM left Fontelle - the one we all know would have acted straight away - until last. Fontelle was the last person JuM informed, when she should have been the first. It shows a complete diregard of Fontelle's status as Mrs Harrod, imo.

Yet the very next morning, JuM was at the house, smiling for the tv cameras when she explained how she would 'be there to welcome' Dad's new wife. As though Dad's new wife was the most important person to her in the world. After her Dad, of course.
__unquote

I have always thought JuM contacted her sisters, managing what they knew and how they would respond.

And I gave my theory on JuM's role the next day not long ago.

Then how long after that were they telling Fontelle they should never have let her in the house and was advised to kick her to the curb??????????

I have sat with my friend and we have tried to figure out HOW that initial conversation from JeM to Jum could have gone down?
But it comes as no surprise that JuM was fast on the phone to sisters and son....damage containment and PR.

I'm not arguing in favor of the daughters because I see their money-wrangling over money as very troublesome and a big motive in light of their dad's disappearance, but the delay in calling Fontelle could also be seen as their not wanting to alarm her early on until they had the welfare check done.

If only we had the phone records of all the key players, and any/all voicemail and text messages they made in the days before, leading to and following Bob's disappearance, then we could at least gain a better perspective of who communicated the most with whom and what was said between them (if they texted or left VMs).

As far as Bob phoning and being irate with JeM...consider the source.

Or just perhaps, Bob had discovered the theft of hundreds of thousands of dollars by JeM's son????

I will type that out, the deposition, when I find it again.

BBM What is this in reference to? Who said Bob was phoning and irate with Jeff?

Aug 11, 2009 - PB
I called my dad that morning by telephone, he had obviously been getting quite a few phone calls that morning. Then I realized that my BIL was there and I DID hear him say he was going to the "hardware store". My dad responded to him in a favorable way. I told my dad that I would let him go and talk to him later. That was the last time that I spoke to him. Times vary as I could not tell you the exact time that I called Dad, I gave an approximate of sometime between 11 and 12 and found later it was probably after 11:30 a.m.

Aug 13, 2009 - PB
LE has looked at D's phone records - know because they did not know which phone call was mine, because I came up as private.

Aug 18, 2009 - Namus (Data entered by daughter PB): Last Known Alive (LKA) entered as 12:00
“He was at home and seemed in good spirits when I last spoke to him somewhere between 11 a.m. - 12pm. His son-in-law was there doing odd jobs as Dads new wife was returning from Missouri on Wed. 7/29/09. Heard son-in-law say he was going to the hardware store. When he returned the housekeeper was waiting outside and Dad was gone. He did NOT take his car, but did have his keys and wallet. No contact or word has been heard from since.”

Oct 10, 2009 – OC Register Article
Harrod spoke to several people on his home telephone the day he disappeared. Police seized those phone records, and they aren't giving out the numbers to anyone.

Oct, 2009 – Reporter from OC Register – Comment Posted Under Article
Officials have said that at 10 a.m. July 27 there was a phone call to Bob Harrod, which is the last time anyone other than Jeff Michaels verified he was at the house. Police are not releasing the content of those phone records.

Oct 21, 2009 – Reporter from OC Register via Email
The last phonecall was recorded at around 10 a.m. So that is the last time anyone can confirm Harrod was in the house other than Jeff Michaels.

Jan 7, 2010 – NBC Article
The pair spoke twice daily by telephone while she was away, most recently Sunday evening, Loomis said.

Sep 30, 2010 - RB
The police have not revealed the phone records but each of my sisters said called Dad early that day, the latest of their two calls was around 11:45, as that call was completed just before noon. Dad gave my sister the impression that he had received a number of calls that morning but, I know Dad did not usually like talking on the phone and would often "rush" callers off. He always acted like he preferred to be left alone, that the telephone was just a bother. Dad had an answering machine but wouldn't turn it on, so .......

April, 2013 - From Disappeared

Fontelle: I called him twice a day. I would call him in the morning and we would talk, and then I would call him in the evening every night, 10 o'clock.

Narrator: But, two nights before her flight, Fontelle has trouble reaching Bob.

Fontelle: I tried to call Bob Monday evening and I didn't get an answer, so I kind of thought maybe he'd gone out in the car to the grocery store and hadn't gotten back yet so I tried again in about 20 minutes. Still didn't get an answer.

[snipped]
Agnes: And he said, "That will be fine, I will be here. Jeff is coming and he's going to take care of a couple of things in the house before Fontelle comes." So, I went to the house, knocked on the door. Nobody answered. I looked in the mailbox because that's where he normally leaves me the key. The key wasn't there, so I sat on the bench in front of the house.

[snipped]
Fontelle: Bob told me that they'd had the meeting and it had been quite argumentative. He was very upset about it. Very upset.

http://www2.ocregister.com/articles/harrod-bob-police-2598739-fontelle-michaels?orderby=TimeStampAscending&showRecommendedOnly=1&oncommentsPage=2#slComments
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Man-81-Disappears-After-Marrying-Childhood-Sweetheart-52086697.html

Very useful!

So from this, there is quite a bit of confusion and discrepancy over how many phone calls and who spoke with Bob last on the Mon when he disappeared. So I'm going to accept the police reports which say Bob received several phone calls on Monday. The police says the last time they can confirm that Bob was still alive was at 10am Mon. I'm going to assume that even though this may not have been the last phone call Bob received, it means that the person who spoke with Bob at 10am is likely someone the police considers an independent, impartial source (not Bob's family).

Here we see that Fontelle on the Disappeared episode saying that she called Bob TWICE a day, once in the morning, and once at night at 10pm. And that she tried to call Bob in the evening on Mon but no answer and she called him again and started to worry. But Det. Loomis saying "The pair spoke twice daily by telephone while she was away, most recently Sunday evening" so this needs clarification.

Either Fontelle called Bob that Mon morning and spoke with him, or she didn't. One would think if Fontelle had tried to call Bob in the morning and couldn't reach him, she'd start worrying early on in the day, instead of saying in the episode that she tried him in the evening and then started to get concerned then. Also, one would think if she couldn't reach Bob in the morning and afternoon that she'd have contacted his daughters earlier than in the evening...

I think investigators should re-interview everyone Bob spoke with Monday morning, by phone, and in person (Jeff I assume was the only person we know Bob met up with in his home and likely spoke with and of course, if Bob met with foul play, whoever the perp is that abducted/did Bob harm). This would give the best clue as to Bob's state of mind that Monday morning.

Also, investigators should ask Fontelle who broached the topic of adding her to the family trust -- her or Bob? I think this is of significance as if Fontelle is the one who wanted Bob to add her to the trust, we have the added complication that Bob might have (mis?)interpreted that to mean that Fontelle was more financially invested in his money than in him...

From what the daughters said about Bob not wanting to talk by phone and seemed "rushed" on Mon morning (and in general that he doesn't like talking on the phone), it sounds to me that either he was impatient with his own daughters and didn't want to talk to them that morning or he was in fact in a hurry to do something.

I'm wondering how he sounded with Fontelle. Did he always sound "rushed" with Fontelle or did he take his time on the phone with her?

Also, how did Bob sound when Agnes called him Mon morning to reschedule her cleaning day from Tues to Mon? Also "rushed"?

Unless Bob always sounds "rushed" to everyone on the phone, the impatience of Bob towards his daughters on the phone Mon morning suggests that there is animosity between Bob and his daughters...

Also, the fact that Bob's bed was unmade and according to the CL Agnes, she's never witnessed that before, also suggests that Bob was either in a rush to get out of bed or that he was rushed out of the house before he could make the bed. I am wondering whether someone (such as Jeff or the perp?) had come to Bob's home early and gotten Bob out of bed to open the door and somehow abducted Bob before Bob had a chance to make the bed.

To me, it doesn't make sense that if Bob, a military retiree, was in a general good mood and looking forward to home repairs by Jeff and the arrival of his new wife on Wed, that he would jump out of bed to greet Jeff but then disappear without making his bed. From Paula's own statements, she phoned and spoke with Bob as late as near noon (12pm) so there was no reason his bed was unmade unless while Jeff was doing repairs, Bob was still attempting to sleep. But then as soon as Jeff left for Home Depot, Bob then leaps out of bed to flee without making his bed? That doesn't sound reasonable -- unless someone/thing incite Bob to leave the house in an emergency...

Does anyone have the transcript of Jeff's interview with the police?

Any way we look at this, something or someone made Bob leave the house in a hurry. I'm guessing it's that someone falsely claimed there was an "emergency" somewhere and Bob rushed out of the house with this person. Yes, I'm suspecting foul play. Since all three daughters, Fontelle, and barber Josie presumably had alibis, I'm guessing it's either Jeff or his son AH.

BBM What is this in reference to? Who said Bob was phoning and irate with Jeff?

Daughter RB said it, in her letter to Bob's attorney. I transcribed it in two posts a couple of pages ago. Link to part one, containing the reference to the 'angry tirade' is below. She doesn't specify the contact was via a telephone call, but I think it is likely it was.

'......resulted in our father contacting my brother-in-law and launching into a lengthy and totally uncalled for angry tirade!..'

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #15

:gthanks: z, for looking that up.

I haven't had my coffee yet and have gone thro so much info, I was drawing a blank.

(You are correct, Bourne, that my illness effects my memory...it is maddening, no pun intended.)

I would suggest that Bob, like many older people, didn't hear as well on the phone
or maybe he is like me and just becomes impatient with phone calls very quickly.

Well, I want to work on putting more of that deposition in before it becomes too broken up....bring on the coffee.

Fontelle tells us she called Bob every morning at 10 AM. (Not linking, I think we agree Fontelle makes this statement.)

Okay, coastal-dwelling sleuths, if Fontelle calls at 10 AM in Missouri, is it 8 AM in Placentia? Does she mean 10 AM in Placentia?

Has this been figured out & I missed it? If Bob speaks with Fontelle at 8 AM local time, does that push the (very fluid) timeline at all?

Did JeM possibly arrive while Bob was talking with Fontelle, and the interruption cause Bob to forget about making the bed?

Does the "Bob Harrod is Missing" window really open right after Fontelle's call?

:banghead:

Laughing

ANDREW ROBERT HARROD DEPOSITION PART 3 continues here:

MR ALGORRI: Okay. So let me give notice that on September 1st, 2011, at 1:30 in Department L73 I'm going to move for an order shortening time to ask the court ot compel this man to answer the questions.
Okay?
MS KEMP: Answer that specific question?
MR ALGORRI: That's right.
MS KEMP: I have no problem with that.
MR ALGORRI: And at that time I'll be asking for substantial sanctions on the grounds that you are phrasing improper questions and frustrating my legitimate right to discovery. Okay.
MS KEMP: Do you want to proceed or you want to stop now?
MR ALGORRI: Oh, no, we're going to go forward.
MS SRIVASTAV: Can your read back the question that you asked?
MR ALGORRI: Ms. Reporter?

(The previous questions were read back by the court reporter as follows:
"QUESTION: What was your intention, if her were to have resurfaced, in terms of dealing with the arrearages owed on that deed of trust?
"MS KEMP: Objections, relevance. What is -- what is the relevance of the questions you are asking, sir?
QUESTION: Did you have an intent to start repaying him again?")
MS SRIVASTAV: Okay. Thank you.
BY MR ALGORRI :
Q: Did you set aside any funds to resume payments in the event your grandfather would have resurfaced?
A: Yes.
Q: And what financial institution did you place those funds?
A: I believe I was banking with Bank Of America at the time.
Q: Are you still doing so?
A: No.
Q: How long did you contribute to this account we're talking about?
A: Approximately six months.
Q: Can you give me a ballpark estimate as to how much money had ultimately accumulated in that account until the time you stopped making contributions?
A: It wasn't a specific account so so it would have been part of my general accounts.
Q: Okay. The call of the question was I was looking for an approximate sum of money. Can you give me an estimate as to how much money?
A: I can't give an estimate.
Q: Now, I just hauled off and stated asking questions because we got kind of a late start here. Have you hever had your deposition taken before?
A: No.
Q: This is obviously a question and answer period under oath where I'm here to ask you a series of questions in connections with what you know about this whole issue involving the deeds of trust regarding the property you acquired through the funds of the Harrod trust. Okay.
This will probably go about an hour to 90 minutes. If you have any question along the way and you want to take a break with your attorney, feel free to do so.
This is the same oath that you would be given in a court of law, brings with it the same obligation to tell the truth, same obligation as you would be in front of a jury and a judge.
Do you understand that?
A: I do.
Q: All right. Only one of us can talk at a time, as Ms. Reporter pointed. I tend to the the worst violator of that rule. I'll try llike heck to not do that, but I ask that you wait for me to finish my question before you attempt an answer.
Obviously, it will give your attorney time to make an objection if she feels warranted. You've probably see a little of that already. Also it makes it to where the record reads in a clean fashion. Okay
You'll be given an opportunity at the conclusion of this event to read over this transcript to make and changes or corrections that you deem necessary; however, if you make any changes or corrections and they are of a material nature, that can be commented upon at time of trial or hearing or whatever to this action and that could adversely affect your credibility.
Do you understand that?
A: I do.
Q: All right, Because I will assume, unless you ask me to rephrase the question or somebody speaks up, that if you answer the question, that I will deem you to have fully understood it.
Fair enough?
A: (Simultaneous speaking).
Q: These are documents -- the ones that we're going through today, you've seen as these prior to today's deposition, I take it?
Q: These came from your personal files?
Q: I gotcha.
MR ALGORRI: Okay. What else do you have there?
MS KEMP: I have some additional documents which may not be responsive to your request regarding transfer deeds for the Placentia property, quitclaim deeds back and for to the trust and to the -- to Mr. Andrew Harrod's trust. And a grant deed I think you have that from 1999.
Additionally I do have a copy of a recent check -- no excuse me, this is -- I apologize. I thought this was a different check.
Is that what you have?
THE WITNESS: Yeah, that's fine.
MS KEMP: Okay. This is a 10,000 dollar check dated --
THE WITNESS: No.
MS KEMP: Right? 10/5/2006 -- oh, 610,000
Q: All right. We just spoke over each other.
A: Sorry. Okay.
Q: All right. Back on track here. Okay. I asked today that you and your attorney bring a series of documents. The objections that are contained on Exhibit B are duly noted. Are there any documents here that are responsive to any of these requests?
MR ALGORRI: Counsel, however you want to do it. You want to go through it one at a time, if you've got a lump sum, whatever it is you have, let's see what you got, and we can just start on that.
MS KEMP: Actually, some of them you've already identified. There was -- we did go through certain deeds of trust that were in his former residence, and you have identified them. I have a deed of trust from 1999, which I think you have identified already.
MR ALGORRI: I think that is, just to keep the record straight, that would be probably Exhibit A.
MR McGAUGHEY: No, Ernie, we don't have the deed of trust from ---pardon me for interrupting. We do not have the deed of trust for '99. We have the one from '03 and I believe '07.
MR ALGORRI: That's right.

I had a mix up there, hope I got everything down in the right order. :banghead: There's more to input.

Bourne, as I was typing in the deposition, I asked my partner to watch the Disappeared episode. I tried not to pre-prejudice him in any way...altho he has heard me talk about the case.

I asked him to: number one) observe Roberta carefully and 2) observe Bob for depression.

He said that each segment of remarks Roberta made were deceptive and misleading. One straight out lie is found..as to whether the family meeting included talk of Fontelle.

We both believe it would be perfectly normal for Bob to have exogenous depression...normal depression caused by external circumstances. His wife had died not long ago and then he had to put the family pet down. I imagine he was depressed over the daughters' family drama, as well...but that's a guess. And his best friend had just moved away.

Neither of us saw anything in his behavior to indicate clinical depression. In fact there are several indicators otherwise. I can detail those later, if you like.

It's naptime for me.

I am curious that you used the phrase "dark place"? Is this common vernacular and I am just out of touch? Or a geographical dialect?
I have only heard these terms as used..here on this case.

:twocents:

I've heard people using that expression before - usually when describing their own depression, or an act/behaviour they regret and are trying to excuse, for example, "I was in a very dark place then, which is why I started drinking heavily".

I think it's become popular only fairly recently though, often used by celebrities?

Interesting.

'Responses with limited effectiveness:
Handling cases over the telephone. Although the initial contact may be made over the telephone, and police should make it easy for citizens to file a missing person report (by telephone, fax or email), a missing persons detective or uniformed officer should be dispatched to the reporting person's location, and the location the missing person was last seen, as soon as possible after the initial report is made to canvass for information, to search the area where the missing person was last seen, and to talk to potential witnesses or others with information.'

Going by this, thanks to daughter JuM calling Mrs Harrod in Missouri, instead of reporting Bob missing to police herself, it seems she ensured no LE turned up on her and JeM's doorstep the night Bob disappeared. The case was effectively 'handled over the telephone' and thus became one of those 'responses with limited effectiveness'.

Point number 14, page 38:
http://ric-zai-inc.com/Publications/cops-w0680-pub.pdf

Can someone help me find something, please? Where would I find the document where Georgia's jewelry and a small sum of money was outlined for each of the girls? I remember reading it, but I must be overlooking it because I can't seem to find it now. TIA!

Fontelle tells us she called Bob every morning at 10 AM. (Not linking, I think we agree Fontelle makes this statement.)

Okay, coastal-dwelling sleuths, if Fontelle calls at 10 AM in Missouri, is it 8 AM in Placentia? Does she mean 10 AM in Placentia?

Has this been figured out & I missed it? If Bob speaks with Fontelle at 8 AM local time, does that push the (very fluid) timeline at all?

Did JeM possibly arrive while Bob was talking with Fontelle, and the interruption cause Bob to forget about making the bed?

Does the "Bob Harrod is Missing" window really open right after Fontelle's call?

:banghead:

Laughing

Actually Fontelle did not indicate the time in the morning that she generally calls Bob. What she said was that she would call Bob twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening at 10pm.

So we don't know the time she usually calls/speaks with Bob in the morning.

There is a 2-hour difference between the midwest and CA time. E.g., if Fontelle called at noon from midwest, it'd be 10am in CA.

Daughter RB said it, in her letter to Bob's attorney. I transcribed it in two posts a couple of pages ago. Link to part one, containing the reference to the 'angry tirade' is below. She doesn't specify the contact was via a telephone call, but I think it is likely it was.

'......resulted in our father contacting my brother-in-law and launching into a lengthy and totally uncalled for angry tirade!..'

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #15

Never mind. I just read it!

Well, this letter was most inappropriate and outrageous of RB to write!

I had a mix up there, hope I got everything down in the right order. :banghead: There's more to input.

Bourne, as I was typing in the deposition, I asked my partner to watch the Disappeared episode. I tried not to pre-prejudice him in any way...altho he has heard me talk about the case.

I asked him to: number one) observe Roberta carefully and 2) observe Bob for depression.

He said that each segment of remarks Roberta made were deceptive and misleading. One straight out lie is found..as to whether the family meeting included talk of Fontelle.

We both believe it would be perfectly normal for Bob to have exogenous depression...normal depression caused by external circumstances. His wife had died not long ago and then he had to put the family pet down. I imagine he was depressed over the daughters' family drama, as well...but that's a guess. And his best friend had just moved away.

Neither of us saw anything in his behavior to indicate clinical depression. In fact there are several indicators otherwise. I can detail those later, if you like.

It's naptime for me.

I am curious that you used the phrase "dark place"? Is this common vernacular and I am just out of touch? Or a geographical dialect?
I have only heard these terms as used..here on this case.

:twocents:

Several points about depression:
1) Clinical depression encompasses both exogenous and endogenous causes.
2) No one can diagnose mental illness over the phone or video. What I had given was my opinion that Bob LOOKED depressed, and given the circumstances and stressors he was in (whether external or internal), it is understandable that he would be depressed. He had to struggle, along with his first wife, over a terminal illness. Then she passed away. These are high stressors. Then his daughters gave him he77 over $money matters. This adds to his grief and loss and sadness. He then cut the daughters off from all contact for as much as SIX MONTHS at a time.

He isolated himself and apparently his best friend (a male) relocated to another state so Bob was all ALONE in his grief/sadness/depression. Then he asked Agnes the housekeeper to marry him because he "doesn't want to be alone and wants someone younger so she won't die on him". Additionally, according to his daughters, he might have had some intimate thing going with the barber Josie. And finally he reunites with Fontelle and abruptly marries her.

I'd say we should trust Bob's doctor regards to his health, and the doctor had said he was "the healthiest 81-y.o. he had ever met." I take that to mean Bob was mentally alert and competent. But regardless, given the circumstances, he likely suffered from depression (whether exogenous of endogenous).

However, as I mentioned in previous posts, it would be good to get a solid read on his mental state the DAY he went missing. In the absence of Bob, the only way we can do that is through whomever he made contact with (whether by phone, in person, emails, etc.). That would be the most accurate assessment of what and how he was feeling right before he went missing.

That's all I'm going to say about it. That's my opinion and I stand by it 100%.

Re: deception. How do you know Paula lied? Paula says they didn't speak about including Fontelle in the trust. I tend to believe her as even LE found NO EVIDENCE of Bob making notes of that effect. The trust is a very significant thing, correct?

Since Bob wrote detailed notes about including Fontelle in his checking accounts (which to me is not as important as adding someone to a family trust since the trust would entail hiring lawyers and such whereas adding someone to a checking account simply means a simple trip to the bank), a man this meticulous would surely have written notes about adding Fontelle to the family trust, no? But LE found NO such evidence, vis-a-vis the Disappeared episode.

Along these lines, it might have been that Bob was excited on Monday morning and with Jeff coming for house repairs and Agnes coming to house clean, he might have thought this is the perfect time to go to the bank and add Fontelle to his checking accounts. Perhaps that's where he was headed -- if the bank was within walking distance AND he had his eyeglasses on. This still doesn't jive with his bed being unmade though...

Are there no cameras down the street where Bob lives? I assume LE has checked whatever surveillance videos (homes, traffic, banks, etc.) they can find. Cameras HAD to have captured something...

Bourne,
Regarding the angry tirade against the BIL, iIt's in the 5th paragraph which begins: "My earlier January attempt..."

Oh TDW59, re: "dark place". Why would my use of this term which generally means something dark like depression be significant or relevant to Bob's case?

Physicians, clients, their family members -- all sorts of people -- would used the phrase. Some people don't like to outright use the term "depression" because of the mental illness stigma so they say they "went into a dark place."

Can someone help me find something, please? Where would I find the document where Georgia's jewelry and a small sum of money was outlined for each of the girls? I remember reading it, but I must be overlooking it because I can't seem to find it now. TIA!

I thought I had that thread in my signature, but I don't! I had a catastrophic minute there where I had no idea how to find it either. Das is nicht in ordnung at all.

Here's a link to the specific post though, and I'll put a link to the thread in my sig in a minute.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Where's it gone now? I just linked it in my sig and it's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018