CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ay yup. The moving target of a time line. OK JM says herself, either on video or in her own writing that she thought her dad was missing 28 hours and also the 1-12PM comment, right? We know her husband JM has at least one timestamped receipt-but we dont know if he found the housekeeper on the steps between 1 and 130PM or after the time stamped receipt of 3:04.

Redeem himself? I guess all of this is OK to say when you know he isnt coming back. Oh right, they were still looking for him at that point. Or not. I know Fontelle was and is. That I have crystal clear.

Maybe RB is conflicted. I think she has probably had the short end of the stick, and this is JMO.

At 01:27 in the Fox video from July 2009, you can see daughter RB in Bob’s garage on the left for a second (click on “double size” button in lower right of video box to enlarge). Who would have thought that within the next month, she would be posting the things below about her father on the world wide web.

And this woman is one of the two conservators?

• Very bizarre
  • A snake
  • A chronic liar
  • That $$$ was his God
  • That he ended up selling his soul to the devil
  • That it was NOT in character for him to be charitable with $$$$, unless there was some profit in it for him
  • That they wanted him to come home for a chance to possibly redeem himself
  • That he could have had forms for their mother’s life insurance policy ready and waiting for her last breath
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/81_Year_Old_Newlywed_Vanishes_in_OC_20090729

All JMO, but I still wonder, why would someone say such things about her father when he was missing? And to be fair, I do not believe that she was the only one critical of him. (It is also important to note that the disrespect and insults started flowing quite soon after Bob 'disappeared'.) Whatever issues they had yet to resolve, why attempt to discuss them in a public forum before strangers? How does that further the search for their father, or the search for the truth about what happened to their father? How do such statements (against which Bob cannot defend himself) stir the feelings of those reading about Bob's case? Speaking hypothetically, would you believe someone saying such things would be more likely to presume their father alive or dead?

Ay yup. The moving target of a time line. OK JM says herself, either on video or in her own writing that she thought her dad was missing 28 hours and also the 1-12PM comment, right? We know her husband JM has at least one timestamped receipt-but we dont know if he found the housekeeper on the steps between 1 and 130PM or after the time stamped receipt of 3:04.

ITA on the 1-1:30 time frame. I wonder if the time only changed because PPD confronted SIL with the receipt? So if he left the house twice, where did he go the first time? Was that when Bob was taken away? And what was on the Home Depot receipt?

Notice that both the front door and the back french doors are open. We know it was very hot so I have to wonder about the open doors. Could it be to air out any cleaning odors?

Attachments

• doors.jpg
    doors.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 25
After watching those videos of JM, she looks like someone who's had a few two many beers at the company picnic in the middle of a hot muggy July.

Hi, Georgia-it is OK to link to any forum that does not come up as *** etc here at WS. As far as I know, Cheri's Corner hasnt been an issue for WS. Sites might be blocked if you find a lot of WS bashing...if you have a post of interest, by all means link it. I will go check out the site as well! Thx.

Thank you so much for answering my question.
Here's a link to the forum that was just for one of the daughter's case history.
http://www..com/phpbb3/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=195&t=5935&sid=102ce75e1dd3989cd1198fe5c95cd3f6
It's about 7 posts long, and was created Sept. 2010.

There is also an exhaustive collection of the posts from the former neighbor of BH's, (Ca. Exile) who was posting on WS. Someone gathered all of his posts from WS and linked them in this file. So if anyone wanted to review his posts, here's all 72 of them
http://www..com/phpbb3/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=195&t=6144&sid=102ce75e1dd3989cd1198fe5c95cd3f6

Speaking hypothetically, would you believe someone saying such things would be more likely to presume their father alive or dead?

My opinion only, of course: it sounds to me like self-justifying. As if they hated him, were tremendously angry with him, and are telling themselves he deserved whatever they did to him.

I feel strongly that if they were innocent, they wouldn't hold onto anger like this.

It's true that it would look better for them if they talked about him consistently in a loving way in public, but I suspect they just couldn't help badmouthing him -- I don't think they have much self-control, honestly.

Perhaps JeM has changed the timeline to try and fit the evidence.

Perhaps the first trip out at 11am was to dispose of certain items. JeM then returns around 1:30 to find the housekeeper waiting. Knowing there is now a witness and he may have to account for his whereabouts, JeM then makes a trip to the hardware store, hence the time-stamped receipt of 3:04pm.

The housekeeper would be able to give the time JeM found her waiting on the porch. Hopefully PPD has this information. It would be interesting to see if was is prior to 3:04pm.

Thank you so much for answering my question.
Here's a link to the forum that was just for one of the daughter's case history.
http://www..com/phpbb3/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=195&t=5935&sid=102ce75e1dd3989cd1198fe5c95cd3f6
It's about 7 posts long, and was created Sept. 2010.

There is also an exhaustive collection of the posts from the former neighbor of BH's, (Ca. Exile) who was posting on WS. Someone gathered all of his posts from WS and linked them in this file. So if anyone wanted to review his posts, here's all 72 of them
http://www..com/phpbb3/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=195&t=6144&sid=102ce75e1dd3989cd1198fe5c95cd3f6

A few things stand out to me:

Sept 1,2010 post :"I learned that the cleaning lady found used condom(s) and ladies panties (not Mom"s) in the house. She also related that she had been cornered by Dad one time and he tried to kiss her. He told her that she could have more money than she could imagine if she'd just be his girlfriend." I think the chances of this being backed up by the cleaning lady are completely and utterly nil. I am ashamed at the statement, and completely disgusted at the person who would put these words onto a public forum. There is no relevance to this case. None. Whatsoever. BL cleared-PPD had moved on MONTHS ago at this point. Shameful.

One of Dad's neighbors who had been a good friend of our mother contacted the local newspaper to do a story about Dad and Fontelle. In otherwords, this neighbor felt that their story was worth recognizing, in spite of having been a good friend to Georgia. Um OK.

We went back to the house after lunch and visited for awhile. In front of Dad, Fontelle announced, "Your father and I" want you girls to have all of your mother's decor from the house. Great-this was what the 75 item plus list was about, right...the memoribilia list? OK, so they wanted it and she told them to take it, and they took some of it. The problem is exactly what? I am missing something. :waitasec:

I think a lot of words and useless details are used here, and I am not sure of the purpose unless it is to confuse. If she wants to shed some light on this disappearance, well then the relative information would be who took and passed a poly, what is the actual timeline of events, and why didnt they call in the MP report? Fontelle communicated the info regarding BL because she was TOLD the truck had been there and that BL was sponging off of Bob.

Where was the Licence Plate number for the vehicle in the Police Report? Didnt JM, who puts himself ALONE in Bob's house the morning Bob disappeared get the License number of this suspicious vehicle?

And I absolutely do not get the time line thing? Not at all. Not even a little. The truth doesnt change right? I mean you know when you called shortly after you made the call, you know when you left...you dont suddenly remember with more accuracy the further away you are from the event? I called at noon, no I called between 11 and noon. He disappeared at 11AM, no it was between 12-1PM, no I am thinking about 10AM...

:banghead:

Sept 1,2010 post :"I learned that the cleaning lady found used condom(s) and ladies panties (not Mom"s) in the house. She also related that she had been cornered by Dad one time and he tried to kiss her. He told her that she could have more money than she could imagine if she'd just be his girlfriend." I think the chances of this being backed up by the cleaning lady are completely and utterly nil. I am ashamed at the statement, and completely disgusted at the person who would put these words onto a public forum. There is no relevance to this case. None. Whatsoever. BL cleared-PPD had moved on MONTHS ago at this point. Shameful.

One of Dad's neighbors who had been a good friend of our mother contacted the local newspaper to do a story about Dad and Fontelle. In otherwords, this neighbor felt that their story was worth recognizing, in spite of having been a good friend to Georgia. Um OK.

We went back to the house after lunch and visited for awhile. In front of Dad, Fontelle announced, "Your father and I" want you girls to have all of your mother's decor from the house. Great-this was what the 75 item plus list was about, right...the memoribilia list? OK, so they wanted it and she told them to take it, and they took some of it. The problem is exactly what? I am missing something. :waitasec:

I think a lot of words and useless details are used here, and I am not sure of the purpose unless it is to confuse. If she wants to shed some light on this disappearance, well then the relative information would be who took and passed a poly, what is the actual timeline of events, and why didnt they call in the MP report? Fontelle communicated the info regarding BL because she was TOLD the truck had been there and that BL was sponging off of Bob.

Where was the Licence Plate number for the vehicle in the Police Report? Didnt JM, who puts himself ALONE in Bob's house the morning Bob disappeared get the License number of this suspicious vehicle?

And I absolutely do not get the time line thing? Not at all. Not even a little. The truth doesnt change right? I mean you know when you called shortly after you made the call, you know when you left...you dont suddenly remember with more accuracy the further away you are from the event? I called at noon, no I called between 11 and noon. He disappeared at 11AM, no it was between 12-1PM, no I am thinking about 10AM...

Regarding the timeline, daughter R wrote all she knows of the timeline is based on all the information published by the media. She also writes that she has faith that the police have the facts all figured out.

Excuse me.......Your BIL is the last person to see your missing father and you don't ask him about the time? You don't ask your sister who is married to the man that last saw your father alive? Unbelievable!

Another thread in the BH forum at Cheri's Corner has the complete transcript from the hearing in Nov., but I figured it's already been posted here.

However, in the thread on links and information, I found this from a BH progeny:

I just noticed another inaccuracy in this newspaper story:

"After talking on the phone every day for a couple weeks, he invited Fontelle to visit him in California."

Provided by Fontelle during deposition, I have a copy of Fontelle's daughter Leisa's email from Orbitz dated May 6, 2009, reserving Fontelle Heeter's American Airlines tickets from Kansas City to DFW and from DFW arriving 6/23/09 at John Wayne (SNA) at 12:23pm. Return flight reservations for departure on 6/30/09 were included as well.

I wonder if our father knew these flight arrangements had already been made within 3 days of her first phone call. I don't if it means anything at all but it correlates with many other inaccuracies reported to media.

I still find it creepy that a 22 1/2 yr old man would give a diamond ring to a 14 yr old little girl. Most parents would have the fella thrown in jail for less than that, especially back in those days!
http://www..com/phpbb3/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=195&t=5934&start=15

Has this been mentioned before, about the time of the flight reservations? Is it accurate? Or is it concocted?

Where is the post of the day icon? :thumb: I couldn't have said it better.

dated May 6, 2009, reserving Fontelle Heeter's American Airlines tickets from Kansas City to DFW and from DFW arriving 6/23/09 at John Wayne (SNA) at 12:23pm. Return flight reservations for departure on 6/30/09 were included as well.

"I wonder if our father knew these flight arrangements had already been made within 3 days of her first phone call. I don't if it means anything at all but it correlates with many other inaccuracies reported to media."

Actually I think I am going to concur with this assessment, lol. What I find more telling is the yet again salacious remark about her father. She is clearly implying that his relationship with Fontelle is inappropriate and even something more unsavory.

And I suppose the depositions could be posted in their entirety to determine whether or not her statement is an accurate one to begin with?? JMO.

"Prepare his own meals? Dad did not have healthy eating habits, he ate sporadically but loved when his grandniece or the neighbors would bring him homecooked meals and another neighbor would take over desserts, otherwise he would "treat" himself to cheap Banquet dinners and had stocked the freezer with them (Yuck!) He liked ice cream and "Mother's" brand taffy creme cookies."

Daughter R sounds like a spoiled child criticizing her father's choice of prepared foods.

Did she ever bring her father meals? I doubt it.

http://www..com/phpbb3/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=195&t=5759&start=90

I guess I am struck by the numerous claims about "inaccuracies" in the media. OK, so point out the relevant ones.

"Prepare his own meals? Dad did not have healthy eating habits, he ate sporadically but loved when his grandniece or the neighbors would bring him homecooked meals and another neighbor would take over desserts, otherwise he would "treat" himself to cheap Banquet dinners and had stocked the freezer with them (Yuck!) He liked ice cream and "Mother's" brand taffy creme cookies."

Daughter R sounds like a spoiled child criticizing her father's choice of prepared foods.

Did she ever bring her father meals? I doubt it.

http://www..com/phpbb3/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=195&t=5759&start=90

Oh My Gosh-I remember this one!! This is a prime example of a family who just doesnt get it. They dont get how the family of a missing person behaves...of what they do or say.

They seem to be saying, and correct me if I am wrong, that he is not worth looking for. With every drip of acid from the keyboard.

I think another good example is the late in the game reward being offered. There is nothing that even makes sense about when they offered it. None.

I guess I am struck by the numerous claims about "inaccuracies" in the media. OK, so point out the relevant ones.

Or/and have the PI put out a press release correcting these "inaccuracies".

Daughter R posts that she does not know what "home repairs" SIL was doing on July 27, 2009 at her father's house.

In another post she says she has shared everything and anything she can think of with PPD, but she can only speak for herself and hopes that others are doing the same.

She doesn't know what the "home repairs" were? She doesn't know if the other family members are cooperating with PPD?

Daughter R posts that she does not know what "home repairs" SIL was doing on July 27, 2009 at her father's house.

In another post she says she has shared everything and anything she can think of with PPD, but she can only speak for herself and hopes that others are doing the same.

She doesn't know what the "home repairs" were? She doesn't know if the other family members are cooperating with PPD?

"Don't ask Don't tell" is right. What would cause a family member not to ask such pertinent details surrounding their fathers disappearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025