Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's such a small window of opportunity for foul play. [snipped]

I think it would be about 4 hours for foul play and disposal. Truck backed up to garage, removal, drive away, disposal. I believe one neighbor across the street had moved and one next door neighbor had moved as well. Other neighbors may have been inside with the AC on. It was hot - high temp that day was 91 degrees F.

I think it would be about 4 hours for foul play and disposal. Truck backed up to garage, removal, drive away, disposal. I believe one neighbor across the street had moved and one next door neighbor had moved as well. Other neighbors may have been inside with the AC on. It was hot - high temp that day was 91 degrees F.
Yep, I believe this is exactly what happened. Especially now that I understand there weren't any neighbors next door or across the street. The puzzle does seem to fit together.

BTW, I actually meant there was a small window of opportunity for someone OTHER than the POI to have done this.

Yep, I believe this is exactly what happened. Especially now that I understand there weren't any neighbors next door or across the street. The puzzle does seem to fit together.

BTW, I actually meant there was a small window of opportunity for someone OTHER than the POI to have done this.

BBM
She who must not be named had a husband and a couple of sons who could have been in the area. Just because no one saw a dark colored car doesn't mean it wasn't there! Could it be that neighbors were so used to that certain car being there that it was not suspicious that day nor any other day? LE has been known to keep people off track so they can zero in on them when the time is right. No one seemed to comment on what I said re: the HD defrauding another elderly gentleman out of over $100,000.00! Maybe he was the lucky one!

Thanks. cloudajo! JeM took an awfully long drive to do house repairs for Bob- especially in light of the argument just several hours earlier. In my mind it's more likely that he went there to FINISH the argument.

Bob’s SIL JeM, did not return to Bob’s house the day after Bob went missing. He did not accompany his wife/soulmate JuM when she went to Bob’s house (~1 hour 23 min drive) the next day to “change the linens.” See below in large font for the explanation presented later by daughter RB as to why JuM did not return to Bob’s house the next day.

=======

SIL JeM via JuM via Fontelle: Fontelle said Jeffrey saw a black Chevrolet Tahoe drive slowly past 522 Carnation a few times over a 10 minute period. (Ref Missing Persons Report)

Daughter PB: There was a report that my BIL saw the type of car that the POI drives go by my Dad's house very slowly and then pull over on the wrong side of the street. (Ref another forum)

Daughter PB: Heard from BIL that a car matching the description of hers was seen earlier that morning. (Ref another forum)

Daughter JuM: I did learn something that when he went missing, before I went dth to get the house ready, linens changed for he and his wife; I started to call all the local hospitals. Then I was directed to call the Coroner's office which I did and they had only 1 John Doe and he was Hispanic. They did however have me e-mail me photos and all his information to them and they would send out a "blast fax" which is a huge distribution list to all the hospitals and other institutions. (Ref another forum)

Daughter JuM:
“I’m scared. I’m really, I just want him to come home. I will be here to greet his new wife.” (Ref interview with KTLA the day after Bob went missing)

Daughter RB in reference to why JuM’s husband JeM didn’t return to Bob’s house the day after Bob went missing: He planned to return the next day to do more work for Dad, but since Dad still wasn't answering his phone, he didn't. (Ref another forum)

http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=ac85bbd7-919c-45df-8bff-de9407f59354&src=front

August 14, 2009
Daughter JuM

It is not about the $$$$! I am here to stress that we are on this board to find our father. The Trust is not our concern; just following instructions from dad's personal attorney what we have to freeze his assets until he returns. We need our father to return safe. We need to stay focused finding him. "The Trust" has nothing to do with locating our dad. 1st find dad; 2nd he will handle those matters upon his return.

Not much done for missing Dad IMO, but anything for her community forum, including spreadsheets, emails, follow-up, and her own 1-2 week study on traffic hits against the site.

Daughter JuM - February, 2011

• Crunch the numbers and give us an idea what it would cost each month for each person registered to post in addition add in what it would cost for additional services as well. If the registered posters want to post then we/they should pay to help keep up the site. If this takes an additional person to get this running I am up for it. I'll do spreadsheets, e-mails follow-up anything to help.
  • I will be doing a spreadsheet and graphs if you want one. Yes I'd like to run this for at least 1 week, preferable 2 weeks.
http://rimoftheworld.net/discuss/113/78120?page=1
http://rimoftheworld.net/discuss/134/78157?page=1

BBM
She who must not be named had a husband and a couple of sons who could have been in the area. Just because no one saw a dark colored car doesn't mean it wasn't there! Could it be that neighbors were so used to that certain car being there that it was not suspicious that day nor any other day? LE has been known to keep people off track so they can zero in on them when the time is right. No one seemed to comment on what I said re: the HD defrauding another elderly gentleman out of over $100,000.00! Maybe he was the lucky one!
Actually, I did address it Dolly-there was no finding that the person you referred to, the one with the solid alibi who was cleared via MSM reports as well as her family members who were cleared, defrauded anyone. We have chosen not to name the person in that case because he has no involvement in this one.

Bob’s SIL JeM, did not return to Bob’s house the day after Bob went missing. He did not accompany his wife/soulmate JuM when she went to Bob’s house (~1 hour 23 min drive) the next day to “change the linens.” See below in large font for the explanation presented later by daughter RB as to why JuM did not return to Bob’s house the next day.

=======

Daughter JuM:
“I’m scared. I’m really, I just want him to come home. I will be here to greet his new wife.” (Ref interview with KTLA the day after Bob went missing)

Daughter RB in reference to why JuM’s husband JeM didn’t return to Bob’s house the day after Bob went missing: He planned to return the next day to do more work for Dad, but since Dad still wasn't answering his phone, he didn't. (Ref another forum)

[URL]http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=ac85bbd7-919c-45df-8bff-de9407f59354&src=front[/URL]

Respectfully snipped. IIRC the above linked KTLA video was from an interview with JuM on Tuesday July 28th.

Also posted by daughter JuM on July 28th: (post #154 pg 7 of this thread)

"I need to request positive thoughts and prayers. My father has been missing approx. 28 hours ago. We suspect foul play, but want to remain as positive; his new wife will be arriving with her belongings tomorrow. My father's name is Robert Harrod in Placentia; his new wife Fontelle Heeter-Harrod is just besides herself, please pray for his safe return."

Daughter JuM posted the above the day after her father disappeared. I posted this before but I think it is very important. JuM is very specific about the time in her post. She posted the above at 1:50pm. This would put the time of Mr. Harrod's disappearance at 10am. JuM's husband was at her father's house at the time.

There is a big difference between 10am and 2-3pm.

Within the first 24 or so hours following Bobs disappearance:

The family suspects foul play yet SIL JeM has reason to believe his wifes safety is not in jeaprody choosing not to accompany his wife to Bobs home where she changes the linens on Bobs bed getting the home ready for he and his new bride.

Daughter JuM provides a last time seen of 11:00 am for a missing persons report. (called in by Mrs. Harrod with information provided via SIL JeM and JuM)

Daughter JuM provides a last time seen of noon or 1pm to KTLA reporters.

Daughter JuM posts on another forum, her dad was last seen appx 28 hours earlier making the last time seen at 10:00 am.

Where did you read that CrackA? The only 50K I know is in play is the reward money which was announced at the end of 2010.

You and I can agree to disagree on Fontelle's motivations. What does it have to do with Bob's disappearance and murder?

And may I add that it was Bob's wish that Fontelle be added to the estate. Before he conveniently disappeared that is. IMO a grown man is entitled to spend his money however he wants. I've raised my kids with no sense of entitlement or expectation because there are too many rotten and greedy children out there as it is. I don't think anyone would like to be told how to spend their hard earned money. And yet it is ok to demand how Bob spend his?

IMO, after the heated argument, the <modsnip> realized they had only one solution to their problem of accessing the estate money. They gathered at GS<modsnip> house and discussed the fact that they were not going to get another dime until Bob died and they sure as heck were not going to share any with Fontelle. Bob indicated that he was adding Fontelle to the estate the next day. The <modsnip> were running short on time and hatched a plan to be carried out the next morning.

IMO, the original 11am time was closer to the truth to match any possibility that a neighbor saw the SIL<modsnip> leave the house. And the alibi of going to the HD at that time was thrown out there. Unfortunately for the <modsnip>, the maid thwarted that timeline and PPD was probably asking SIL<modsnip>, "Then where were you coming back from late in the afternoon?" The HD receipt was produced and the timeline had to be changed to match that.

And may I add that it was Bob's wish that Fontelle be added to the estate. Before he conveniently disappeared that is. IMO a grown man is entitled to spend his money however he wants. I've raised my kids with no sense of entitlement or expectation because there are too many rotten and greedy children out there as it is. I don't think anyone would like to be told how to spend their hard earned money. And yet it is ok to demand how Bob spend his?

BBM. If I may also add, it appears demanding how Bob spend his money is the catalyst which led to his disappearance. The question is was it planned or heat of the moment?

jmo

Daughter RB in reference to why JuM&#8217;s husband JeM didn&#8217;t return to Bob&#8217;s house the day after Bob went missing: He planned to return the next day to do more work for Dad, but since Dad still wasn't answering his phone, he didn't. (Ref another forum)

http://www.ktla.com/videobeta/watch/?watch=ac85bbd7-919c-45df-8bff-de9407f59354&src=front

Snipped~~~~~

This explanation would be comical if the circumstances were not so serious. Mr. Harrod is missing so how could he answer his phone. JeM knew he was missing. He was at Mr. Harrod's house the day of the disappearance. JeM's wife is dth at Mr. Harrod's house "changing the linens.". Did she answer the phone when JeM supposedly called?

Why would JeM let his wife go to the house alone when Mr. Harrod had mysteriously disappeared the day before and JeM claimed he had seen a black tahoe lurking in the neighborhood?

Doesn't make sense.

I would like to see JeM's cell phone records for July 27, 2009. Hopefully PPD were able to obtain JeM's cell phone ping information.

I would like to see JeM's cell phone records for July 27, 2009. Hopefully PPD were able to obtain JeM's cell phone ping information.

I've thought of that but if he is responsible and planned ahead, he could have left his cell phone in Bobs home to make it appear as if he were at the home while he was elsewhere.

I'd like to know if his truck had a GPS system and if it was on or off July 27th.

I'd also like to know if any neighbors were able to confirm JeM's truck was not in Bobs driveway at times he claims to have been working at the home.

jmo

Yes. And I have to say that my emotions were mixed about Bob becoming a spotlight case, while I know that all told it is a (very) good thing. Bob's story will strike a lot of nerves in a lot of different ways. I think that most folks are not of the mind where they hope there to be family complicity in the death of a family member, in this case a father, grandfather, great-grandfather. I feel so sad for those who could. For the rest of us, I know this is a hard situation (forgive the language) to wrap our brains around. Nobody wants to consider family members as responsible for dad/grand-dad/great-grand-dad's death.

And yet.

I think that like most readers/posters here I started out believing (or wanting to believe) that only a stranger could be responsible. But then I started to read...and I don't mean that I focused on the material presented here. I started to check the links. I followed up on them.

I can't say that I'm any happier about human nature at this point, but I think that the truth, that evidence, that impartial and professional accounts are the stars by which I must navigate, and I think that resolving myself to this will make me happier in the long run.

And I am not sure if I really replied to you here, Askfornina, but I so appreciate your comment and I hear you.

thank you for this great post. i think while it is upsetting, it is very valuable to learn about this kind of thing. i will definitely be following bob's case. i haven't gotten a chance to read past this thread..but seeing as how he went missing in 2009, and no arrests have been made to my knowledge..the situation seems to be bleak..when was the last time LE made a statement? it seems like you all are going off of very little information here, and that is a d*mn shame.

I know emotions are running a little bit high since we passed the two year bench mark, but I just want to remind our posters that there have been no externally named persons of interest by either LE or MSM.

I'm still quietly following this case and I just wish more than anything that there was ONE decent person in this family. It would just take one to step up, tell the truth, take what they have coming to them (or make a deal to avoid that) and bring Bob home.

He deserves to be laid to rest next to his wife. The wife he left behind deserves to be able to visit his grave and say her good byes. Bob deserves a dignified final resting place even if his family doesn't care enough to visit clearly there are strangers around the world that would cover it in flowers.

what a lovely post vasportsmom.

Thank you. I lost my grandfather in November and he was the greatest man I had ever known. I spent 3 weeks by his bedside with the help of hospice doing things that broke my heart because it was his wish to die at home surrounded by family. It was hard but honoring him was all that mattered. Where is one darn person in this family willing to honor their father or grandfather no matter how hard it is? Are they all that selfish?

Bottom line in this case, if Bobs CA family had no involvement in his disappearance they would have ALL been cleared via polygraphs within weeks of Bobs disappearance.

IMO LE continues to state (outside of MSM), no one has been cleared because they are not going to share their hand with their internal primary suspects. Innocent people do not dodge taking polygraphs. Speaks volumes imo.

Innocent persons don't put out ever changing timelines.
Innocent persons do not keep hidden what 'odd jobs' were done in Bobs home the day of his disappearance.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member