CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the missing persons report SIL last saw Bob at 11:00 am. He left sometime around 6:00 pm. At that time Bob had already been 'missing' for 7 hours.

Who would have driven home 66 miles and 7 hours later, rather than driving around the corner to their sons home within an hour or two and been immediately concerned to start searching and call their spouse to let them know their elderly parent hadn't been seen for several hours?

GS was right around the corner. WHY did SIL drive 66 miles home 7 or more hours later and not notify ANYONE to check on 81 year old Bob until 10 or so hours later?

Sil JeM has a son, with a family and small children within minutes from Bobs home. He allegedly sees a car lurking one of his family members homes, beleives that one family member is in danger but has zero concern for his other 5 family members in the immediate neighborhood? Uh uh.... hmmmm.

Let's not forget SIL said he last saw Bob at 11:00 am and does not have anything (twko) to account for his time until a stamped reciept at 3:04 pm. LE is quoted in MSM stating SIL JeM told them he was at HD for approximately 45 minutes to an hour. Meaning he left Bobs home no sooner than approximately 1:45 pm. (allowing approximately 15 minutes traveling time to HD, though I think it was actually much closer.)

Are we to believe Bob left at 11:00 am while SIL was still at the home and left without saying a word or SIL hearing a door open or close?

Or are we to believe Bob was actually home until 2:15pm or so when SIL allegedly left for HD?

SIL's story is clear as mud and two years later, he is unable to clear up any of the questions as well as unable to clear himself.

JMO

I wonder what time the cleaning lady actually arrived at Bobs home and how that time coincides with the timelineS SIL gave LE and his time stamped receipts.

hmm

Bottom line in this case, if Bobs CA family had no involvement in his disappearance they would have ALL been cleared via polygraphs within weeks of Bobs disappearance.

IMO LE continues to state (outside of MSM), no one has been cleared because they are not going to share their hand with their internal primary suspects. Innocent people do not dodge taking polygraphs. Speaks volumes imo.

Innocent persons don't put out ever changing timelines.
Innocent persons do not keep hidden what 'odd jobs' were done in Bobs home the day of his disappearance.

JMO

I was afraid my posts would land me in trouble so I am glad to see you say this. I know that no member of the family has been named a POI but their ever changing stories make no sense.

I hate to bring this back to me but my grandfather was in the hospital exactly 3 weeks before he passed. Had hospice not been there or the doctor not been willing we would have allowed him to sign out AMA (he was able and determined at that point) and took him home just the same. Little would have changed over the next 3 weeks except we would have had to do more on our own.

When his time came we would have called an ambulance instead of hospice to pronouce him and then mom, grandmom & I would have answered questions for anybody that asked them. Our answers would have stayed the same and they wouldn't have varied from person to person because we would have only had the truth to offer. It really is that simple.

Lots of cases have internal persons of interest or suspects not revealed publicly. Of course my above post was 'in general'.

I'm sorry for the loss of your grandpa vasportsmom. I lost my grandpa back in 1986 when he was only 74 to stomach cancer. I remember trying to give him the will to live and asked if he didn't want to live long enough to be a great grandpa. I'll never forget how he shot up to a sitting position in his hospital bed, slammed his hand down on my thigh and told me not to do anything on account of him. It worried me that I thought I may have caused him to hurt himself or his BP or something....

Almost 20 years later I named my first born son after him. And often think of how much they have in common - especially with food. I have the child that has an adult pallete and loves a diverse variety of foods - just like the great grandpa he was named after. I always tell my son he inherited his great grandpa's appetite and love for many foods. (my son wants to be a chef when he grows up.)

It's heartbreaking to see how much disrespect Bobs CA family has shown him. And sad to have to use the word disrespect as opposed to lack of respect.

Hopefully LE is much closer to solving this case than the public knows.

According to the missing persons report SIL last saw Bob at 11:00 am. He left sometime around 6:00 pm. At that time Bob had already been 'missing' for 7 hours.

Who would have driven home 66 miles and 7 hours later, rather than driving around the corner to their sons home within an hour or two and been immediately concerned to start searching and call their spouse to let them know their elderly parent hadn't been seen for several hours?

GS was right around the corner. WHY did SIL drive 66 miles home 7 or more hours later and not notify ANYONE to check on 81 year old Bob until 10 or so hours later?

Sil JeM has a son, with a family and small children within minutes from Bobs home. He allegedly sees a car lurking one of his family members homes, beleives that one family member is in danger but has zero concern for his other 5 family members in the immediate neighborhood? Uh uh.... hmmmm.

Agree! Additionally, Mr. Harrod had told the housekeeper to come. Mr. Harrod did not leave a note for the housekeeper and did not return by the she left. BIG red flag that something was wrong. Yet JeM leaves and drives home without alerting anyone.

I hear you guys-the truth never changes right? How many times have we heard that. I am still stunned at the lack of effort on the part of Bob's biological family to garner attention and media regarding the two year mark of his disappearance. Fontelle did such a good job these last two years..ah well. Maybe there was something we missed.

Keep in mind we have three post menopause aged daughters of Bob's who are still posting middle school type rumors all over the web. While there has never been a single word from the NON CA family posted online

And let's not forget the one daughter who still insists she is doing whatever for her PARENTS best wishes, and that she did not see her mothers final wishes.

Perhaps someone should ask her if she has seen those wishes, if she saw them at the family meeting etc. etc.

She would love for all of us to believe she is in this for her parents best wishes, however IMVHO she is in this because it is possible her 'demands of how her father should spend his money' led to something happening within the family she is unable to allow her mind to consider and she likely feels guilt for something she never planned. Hence her acting like a storming bull.

JMVHO

MY message to SIL, and all of Bobs daughters,
Hint - the entire world can see your transparency!
And as transparent as you are, you can't see far enough as to who sees right through to you!

Hall and Oates...

You can rely on the old man's money
It's a ***** girl but it's gone too far
'Cause you know it don't matter anyway
Say money but it won't get you too far,
Get you too far

And don't you know, don't you know
That it's wrong to take what is given you
So far gone, on your own
You can get along if you try to be strong
But you'll never be strong

http://www.lyricsdepot.com/daryl-hall-john-oates/rich-girl.html

<modsnip> No matter how many dogs are rescued as a cover up..

What happened to Bob!

Keep in mind we have three post menopause aged daughters of Bob's who are still posting middle school type rumors all over the web. While there has never been a single word from the NON CA family posted online

I remember reading the daughters first postings on IS and thinking they sounded like teenagers, not women in their fifties.

And let's not forget the one daughter who still insists she is doing whatever for her PARENTS best wishes, and that she did not see her mothers final wishes.

Perhaps someone should ask her if she has seen those wishes, if she saw them at the family meeting etc. etc.

She would love for all of us to believe she is in this for her parents best wishes, however IMVHO she is in this because it is possible her 'demands of how her father should spend his money' led to something happening within the family she is unable to allow her mind to consider and she likely feels guilt for something she never planned. Hence her acting like a storming bull.

JMVHO

BBM~~~~

Yes, she loves using the phrase, " our fathers and our mother's legally documented wishes."

Mr. Harrod had a new wife and intended to change "his legally documented wishes." However, Mr. Harrod disappeared before he could do so.

September 9 is fast approaching...I would suppose that there is a flurry of depositions going on.

BBM~~~~

Yes, she loves using the phrase, " our fathers and our mother's legally documented wishes."

Mr. Harrod had a new wife and intended to change "his legally documented wishes." However, Mr. Harrod disappeared before he could do so.

BBM. I sincerly doubt those legally documented wishes precluded a surviving spouse to remarry.

I wonder what time the cleaning lady actually arrived at Bobs home and how that time coincides with the timelineS SIL gave LE and his time stamped receipts.

hmm

IMO the cleaning woman and HD receipts are the reason JeM was forced to change his timeline. We know the original time JuM and JeM gave Fontelle the night of July 27th was 11am. Later the time moves all the way to 2:40pm. The Home Depot receipt was for 3:04pm.

Also, remember daughter PB claimed to be on the phone with her father between 11am and 12 noon on the 27th. PB says she heard JeM state he was going to the hardware store. Is it believable that JeM did not leave for the hardware store until three hours later?

From Believe09 entry #433 above:

"September 9 is fast approaching...I would suppose that there is a flurry of depositions going on."

Any news, Believe09?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members