CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I think it is worth putting JuM's whole post up, especially since it has been deleted due to a reference about feeding the trolls. :waitasec:

Hot off the presses on ROTW net:

forums.rimoftheworld.net/showthread.php?73-Running-Springs-Stits&p=14852&viewfull=1#post14852

Dawne, Your family is just growing and growing (more love); congratulations.

Today is "Take a Grifter to Court Day" (finally), I am thinking it will become a trial, hopefully not but this all ties into the Financial Elder Abuse case still open since a year prior to our dad disappearing. If it goes into a trial I will be spending some unwanted time in OC as I am the one that reported her twice to elder abuse. I still cannot believe that the Department of Social Services, Division of Elder Abuse did not do anything (really), they only filed a report and make a quick visit to the house the last time reported it almost took them a month to come out, and that was a few days after my father was gone. This barber woman (not a lady) 10 years my junior was hanging all over my dad (with her hands in places I will not say) at my mother's burial at sea; so folks this is why I do not say much and all this is just too strange to share. Do me a favor, if you have a bald father and he is spending everyday getting his hair cut be aware this is a ploy for money by the barber for whatever other services she offered and taking advantage of a Senior Citizen by such a person. I am thankful that one of the elder abuse cases I filed has not been closed yet! Keep an eye on your parents, I did, I tried but nobody took us serious until he vanished. My sisters (being trustees) are handling the court date today, I hope this person gets locked up; she has done this to another man (whose name) will continue to be held confidential. Okay, I got that off my chest.

Our basement ceiling is done now! Carpet is down there just need to lay it and I already know the person that will do that! Like I have said in the past, every home we have purchased it usually takes 10 years to finish it ourselves. Our next home will be scaled down to half the size of this one, by then I think we will be too old to move anything. LOL

Take care everyone. Just because I do not post here often does not mean I am not around.

This is beyond ludicrous-if I were BL, I would have a concurrent defamation case running.

Let me get this straight-Bob gave money freely to those he chose to give money too. Money that was HIS to give. Bob married the woman he loved and adored after having been separated from her for 50 years.

If this is a yard stick for being a grifter, the girls should do the math. ;)

They AGREED to a monthly stipend for their step mother, and yet continue to disparage her for receiving it. They alone have financial access to BOB's trusts,yes BOB's TRUSTS, for which they are required to present audits to the court in a TIMELY fashion. Again, something they agreed to.

I suppose if you throw enough mud at a wall, you can hope and pray that it sticks.

this is ridiculous. There has been NO FINDING of Elder Abuse. As in NONE. No finding. JuM's own words concede that fact. But she continues to declare it, and I will say it is completely and utterly relevant that JuM was the one who was harrassing her father via the APS.

What a surprise.

One additional comment-the reason there is one case open is because the case worker can not speak with the alleged victim. Because he is missing, presumed victim of a homicide.

I think the multiple calls were a very savvy attempt at trying to point the finger away from the last person to see Bob, presumably alive, that awful day.

These people have no shame.

Oh I think it is worth putting JuM's whole post up, especially since it has been deleted due to a reference about feeding the trolls. :waitasec:

Respectfully snipped. Yes, shame on those people interested in finding out what happened to her father. Shame on us all for having an interest in the truth regarding her fathers disappearance.

I'll say one thing. Daughter JuM doesn't have a clue she isn't helping her cause or her husbands cause with the stuff she spouts off.

Wasn't she the author of the memorabilia list emptying her fathers home?

One additional comment-the reason there is one case open is because the case worker can not speak with the alleged victim. Because he is missing, presumed victim of a homicide.

I think the multiple calls were a very savvy attempt at trying to point the finger away from the last person to see Bob, presumably alive, that awful day.

These people have no shame.

No doubt. IMO, Bobs daughters have done nothing but cloud the issue surrounding the facts about their fathers disappearance since day one.

I wonder if JuM realizes that her comment regarding BL being 10 years her junior makes her look jealous and vindictive? Perhaps BL had some youth and beauty that made for an unfavorable comparison to JuM...just throwing this out there.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

The three daughters told police initially they suspected Bob Harrod's barber – a woman who attended their mother's funeral earlier this year – of some connection with the disappearance. Police have cleared the barber and her husband of any connection with the case

http://www2.ocregister.com/articles/harrod-bob-police-2598739-fontelle-michaels

The Barber and her husband were cleared of any connection with Bobs disappearance and presumed homicide within 73 days of his disappearance.

From post #381 above:

Keep an eye on your parents, I did, I tried but nobody took us serious until he vanished. My sisters (being trustees) are handling the court date today, I hope this person gets locked up; she has done this to another man (whose name) will continue to be held confidential. Okay, I got that off my chest.

Nobody took us serious until he vanished? Or Bob didn't take what was said to him, by his daughters and SIL, at the heated family meeting the day before he disappeared serious enough? :furious:

I hope the persons responsible for Bobs disappearance are locked up too.

So LE has presumed this a homicide at this point, right? And Bob's wife is still in the home waiting for Bob to come home?

I sure wish he would be found. It is so sad that just when things were coming together for him, after losing his wife, he disappears.

Isn't there a time line for when the daughters began to move stuff out of his house after Bob's new wife reported him missing? Was that within days or longer?

Salem

I see daughter JuM is busy soliciting unique gift ideas for her son (Bob’s grandson) on ROTW. This is just the latest in a myriad of posts over the past weeks about apple picking, flu shots, weather updates, her new iPad, how to avoid telemarketers, getting a massage.

Yet in all this time, no requests on ideas from her community on what can be done to find her missing father.

http://rimoftheworld.net/discuss/134/86299?page=0

I had to bump this, lol. Nothing has changed on this front. Not a thing. Another important observation:

I believe if people are on welfare and cannot afford things in life we work hard for they should be required to be sterilized! Just my opinion, do not breed if you cannot afford children!
Yeah, this is a bit off topic, but I had to say it somewhere.​

So, hands up if you believe that these three unemployed women and the unemployed SIL are currently working hard for the things they have?

Any takers?

For someone with a missing father, daughter JuM sure has a lot of time on her hands to comment on a lot of topics. I wonder what her comments are on those secret home repairs or the target of a timeline. She certainly has enough time to address those unanswered questions, if she can spend an entire day surfing the net for vacation destinations.

So, hands up if you believe that these three unemployed women and the unemployed SIL are currently working hard for the things they have?

Any takers?

From my vantage point, working hard to keep their fathers case from being solved. That's about all the "hard work" I see.

Until they clarify the target of a timeline and make public those secret handy man jobs SIL Jeff Michaels performed at Bobs home, everything else will continue to prove they are working against the case being solved.

The only time we see people quiet and refuse to answer questions, is when they KNOW those answers can and will be used against them in a court of law. I don't care what excuses they come up with and will continue to come up with. If they were not involved, there is NOT a single valid reason to keep the timeline and handy man jobs secret.

Cloudajo, clearly you haven't been following their 'Finding Robert M Harrod' facebook page, where they have been recording all of their efforts to find their father Bob.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000163033261

It's a blank page, swell.
Now why would Bobs daughters keep this page on lock down?
I'll answer that, same reason they refuse to clarify the timeline or make public those super secret odd jobs performed by the last known person to see Bob alive, his sil, JeM

They are suing BL for breach of contract, correct? Nothing else? I hope BL and her attorney are making screen shots of the constant barrage including what we referenced above.

Get a load of this for those of you who are fairly new-this family is pursuing a friend of Bob's for money they want, but they have family members who have deferred payments of debts until they receive a share of the estate...see the reference above. Isnt that something?

Ah well. It would be funny if the heartbreak of Fontelle wasnt at the bottom of all of this. :(

It seemed that Bob was a plan ahead type of person. Wonder if part of the disagreement with the children and their spouses the previous night, was Bob was going to go down on Monday before Fontelle returned and begin placing her name on the assets?

Perhaps someone told him they'd give him a ride. They just had a different distination in store for him.

JMHO
fran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members