CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judgement in favor of the hairdresser. See attached document.

Thanks, Angelo. So all that hoopla when all along Bob did what he wanted with HIS money, whatever that may be. Hmmm, what a concept.

Page 1, Line 26 from the docs attached in post # 236:

Paula testified that when she met her father 4 days before he disappeared he was of sound mind and alert.

Page 2, starting with second half of Line 3:

Paula testified that she did find a " yellow piece of paper" written by her father identifying all the money he gave JP as an apparent gift. Specifically, Paula confirmed that she had not produced the "yellow piece of paper" in response to the Defendents Demand for Production because she felt it was not responsive to the following....

So they had written documentation in Bob's handwriting stating the money was a gift.

Let's see, what else have they not produced?
An accurate time line of exactly when Bob was last seen.
The handy man jobs Bob allegedly requested be done the day of his disappearance...

And what about that telephone call Paula claims to have made to her father the day of his disappearance when she allegedly heard her brother in law, Jeff Michaels, stating he was going to the hardware store?

Oh, and the last time Paula saw her dad according the the above documents was 4 days before his disappearance? So was she or was she not at the heated family meeting? Was it 4 days or the day before his disappearance she last saw him?

This case gets muddier and muddier as more facts come out. :furious:

I hope Bob haunts the persons responsible for his disappearance. I hope they can't close their eyes without a visual of what occured that fateful day he disappeared.

Oh, and the last time Paula saw her dad according the the above documents was 4 days before his disappearance? So was she or was she not at the heated family meeting? Was it 4 days or the day before his disappearance she last saw him?

<respectfully snipped>

Good point!!! I thought all the daughters were at the "heated" family meeting!!

Paula testified that she did find a " yellow piece of paper" written by her father identifying all the money he gave JP as an apparent gift. Specifically, Paula confirmed that she had not produced the "yellow piece of paper" in response to the Defendents Demand for Production because she felt it was not responsive to the following....

So they had written documentation in Bob's handwriting stating the money was a gift.

<respectfully snipped again>

"SHE felt"????? Wasn't some law broken here???

Paula testified that when she met her father 4 days before he disappeared he was of sound mind and alert.

The handy man jobs Bob allegedly requested be done the day of his disappearance...

And what about that telephone call Paula claims to have made to her father the day of his disappearance when she allegedly heard her brother in law, Jeff Michaels, stating he was going to the hardware store?

I hope Bob haunts the persons responsible for his disappearance. I hope they can't close their eyes without a visual of what occured that fateful day he disappeared.

BBM~~~~~~

She posted she was at the heated family meeting the day before Mr. Harrod disappeared. Let's review one of her posts. Notice how she labels the hairdresser as a POI, though the police never did. HMMMMMMM.

Aug 11, 2009
CalifNativeI

<modsnip>

Bye for now.

http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?t=356608&page=5

Carried over from the previous thread:

Cops: Stranger Not Responsible For Disappearance

The only theory they've ruled out is that Robert was met with foul play at the hands of a stranger.

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/case.cfm?id=67544

The younger woman with whom Bob had a friendship has a solid alibi.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/living/2010985815_disappeared08.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubby
Still trying to find the link to the article, but this is from early October of 2009. Just over 2 months after Bobs disappearance MSM printed information stating the hairdresser was ruled out. No where does a correction exist in MSM stating this information has been retracted as inaccurate or unconfirmed.

Thu, October 8, 2009
&#8226; Per an article in the OC Register, police cleared the barber and her husband of any connection with the case

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, Time Line and Media Links only

Now tell me, why would a missing persons adult children still try to pound out a ruled out theory 2 years later? Clearly they KNEW this information very early into the investigation of their fathers disappearance. IMO it is nothing more than mudding the waters, interferring with the investigation, and doing anything and everything they can to point people in a direction away from the truthful facts into Bobs disappearance.

If this was inaccurate, you can bet your bottom dollar PPD would have demanded MSM retract the statement and print a correction. They did not.

JMO

Carrying over some old posts with MSM going back to October of 2009 stating the hairdresser was ruled out within weeks of Bob's disappearance.

I'd really like to know what the point was with going to trial with this civil suit, when all along Bob's handwritten notes indicate the money was a gift?

Was it to try and persuade those following Bob's case PPD is wrong about having ruled out their (by their, I mean Bob's daughters) POI and they were corrrect? Was it to deliberately muddy the waters? Stall for time hoping people would forget?

Because I really just do not get it.

Judgement in favor of the hairdresser. See attached document.

Thanks for posting this. Very informative. I didn't know that Bob and this lady knew each other for so long-at least 10 years! Sounds to me like they were friends, and if Bob wanted to help out a friend, well then, that was his right. I'm glad she won this suit. JMO

Thanks for posting this. Very informative. I didn't know that Bob and this lady knew each other for so long-at least 10 years! Sounds to me like they were friends, and if Bob wanted to help out a friend, well then, that was his right. I'm glad she won this suit. JMO

Which also means Bob's first wife, Georgia, also knew the hair dresser for the last 8.5 years or so of her life. Interestingly, it has never once come up that I recall, that Georgia had anything bad to say about the hairdresser. I think it is safe to say the hairdresser was a friend of both Bob and Georgia's until Georgia's passing. And long before Georgia became terminally ill.

Not a match..But prayers going out for the family that will get the news that there was a match!

Det D. Radomski has always been in charge of this investigation. I'm sure he would be happy to verify this information..

I'm pretty sure that posting this sort of thing without providing a source is not permitted here. It isn't the detective's responsibility to prove these claims.

Mr. Harrod's first wife, Georgia, also knew the hairdresser. According to Mr. Harrod's former neighbor, when Georgia was too ill to leave her home the hairdresser would come to the house to do her hair.

I'd really like to know what the point was with going to trial with this civil suit, when all along Bob's handwritten notes indicate the money was a gift?

Was it to try and persuade those following Bob's case PPD is wrong about having ruled out their (by their, I mean Bob's daughters) POI and they were corrrect? Was it to deliberately muddy the waters? Stall for time hoping people would forget?

Because I really just do not get it.

Frankly, I think it was sheer, unadulterated GREED that led them to filing this lawsuit against the hairdresser.

They were not satisfied with the thousands of dollars they already had gleaned access to that was rightfully Bob's to do with as he pleased. Nor were they satisfied with stripping Bob's house almost entirely bare of every bit of furnishings and accessories, up to and including a set of sheets that they already had declared were a gift to Bob and Fontelle.

No, they wanted every single possible red cent that they felt they were unabashedly entitled to take from Bob, in whatever manner and/or means that they could conceive.

They decided that every single piece of furniture, nic-nacs, and various sundry of items in that house were THEIR'S--as if Bob had never owned, purchased or had claim to ANYTHING in his own home.

As if....

Greed is what it all boiled down to for these "loving daughters."

I am glad that the hairdresser is at least getting costs--although the expenses of her time and suffering are impossible to calculate and will not be reimbursed.

One of these days the whole lot of them will be knocked off their high horses and will be made to answer for ALL of their actions.

That day can not come soon enough for me.

Sorry to quote myself.... Wanted to add more.....

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #8

Aug 11, 2009
CalifNativeI

Thank you so much for your input regarding the disappearance of Bob Harrod. There just continues to be so much frustration by our family. I am a sister to Calif. Native

<snip>

2.) I called my dad that morning by telephone, he had obviously been getting quite a few phone calls that morning. Then I realized that my BIL was there and I DID hear him say he was going to the "hardware store". My dad responded to him in a favorable way. I told my dad that I would let him go and talk to him later. That was the last time that I spoke to him.
3.) Times vary as I could not tell you the exact time that I called Dad, I gave an approximate of sometime between 11 and 12 and found later it was probably after 11:30 a.m.

<snip>

6.) I was under the assumption that you could not file a missing persons report for 24 hours, even though they were contacted approximately 8-9 hours later. We have since found out that is NOT true and "F" filed a report from her daughter's home in Kansas.

<snip>

I don't know what the difference is with stating "between 11 and 12 and found later was probably after 11:30 a.m". Did she want to say later but was careful not to change the time she claims to have called her father and heard her brother in law, Jeff Michaels, say he was going to the hardware store? Would that then make it say between 11:30am and noon she hears JeM stating he was going to the hardware store?

Considering Paula would be privy to her own telephone records for her own outgoing calls, I wonder why she never cleared that up? Wouldn't she wonder if she spoke to her dad closer to the 2:30 time her bil claims to have left for the Home Depot?

Why would Det. Radomski be in charge of the investigation of the remains found in Highland?

BCBM. You said there was a match, what is the source for the remains being identified?

Det Radomski has been in charge of Mr Harrods investigation. I never said he was in charge of the body found in Highland. He was informed the body found in Highland was not a match..SO, if it's not ok for the detective so say the there's no match ..then who's would it be?? That was rhetorical..No need to answer!!

Det Radomski has been in charge of Mr Harrods investigation. I never said he was in charge of the body found in Highland. He was informed the body found in Highland was not a match..SO, if it's not ok for the detective so say the there's no match ..then who's would it be?? That was rhetorical..No need to answer!!

Not a match..But prayers going out for the family that will get the news that there was a match!

Dolly-

Your post clearly indicates "there was a match!" And you added prayers for the family who would soon get the news of this match. Det. Radomski would have nothing do to with notifying the next of kin of the id you mentioned for these remains. The link requested is for the source that these remains were identified.

Dolly-

Your post clearly indicates "there was a match!" And you added prayers for the family who would soon get the news of this match. Det. Radomski would have nothing do to with notifying the next of kin of the id you mentioned for these remains. The link requested is for the source that these remains were identified.

Yes Cubby..I apologize..I should realize that I must be very careful the way I word my posts on THIS thread..My original post should have read..

Per Det D Radomski the dental records of the body found did not match those of Bob Harrod. My prayers go out to the family of the deceased when the coroner does release the name because I am sure the family will be devastated to get the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalton2020