CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - # 8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I have to say the location the body was found is pretty interesting.

I am guessing that we will have to wait through the weekend for identification now. :sigh:

Probably won't hear anything new until after 7am PT. The silence is deafening.

I have not followed this case as closely as many of you...but I have been checking in for any news. Praying for Mr. Bob and those who love him....

I've been checking. No updates that I can find via MSM. Nothing updated yet on the coroners press release link and nothing added/updated in NamUs.

Sooo......Is "Sweetbritches" trying to breakaway from ROTW? Mmmm....

Check out yesterday's post...

Sooo......Is "Sweetbritches" trying to breakaway from ROTW? Mmmm....

Check out yesterday's post...

There's nothing like giving the world a window to one's impulsive nature, huh? :panic:

Doing some additional searching for UID's we should look further into....
I haven't looked to see if this case is in NamUs or a thread for this UID exists here at WS.

http://coroner.lacounty.gov/htm/uipdetail.cfm?proc_flg=L&unid_case_num=2011-07568

Bumping this in the event the remains found in Highland are not a match.

The above link was found in November of 2011.

I found another set of partial skeletal remains in LA county found January of 2012.

Unsure if the remainds found in November of 2011 are related to the remains found in January of 2012.

Here is the NamUs link for the 2012 case.
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10024

The person found at the bottom of the 330 in no way is my father, PPD has confirmed it...

Today, 7:35 pm

~fwiw/jmo~

Not a match..But prayers going out for the family that will get the news that there was a match!

Thank you, Dolly. I don't see that the coroners officed has yet id'd the victim found near the 330.. Praying they are able to find his name soon.

Thanks for the info Dolly-I think I must have missed a news source as well. ???

Not a match..But prayers going out for the family that will get the news that there was a match!

Det D. Radomski has always been in charge of this investigation. I'm sure he would be happy to verify this information..

Why would Det. Radomski be in charge of the investigation of the remains found in Highland?

BCBM. You said there was a match, what is the source for the remains being identified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025