CA - Bonnie Lee Bakley, 44, wife of Robert Blake, shot to death, Studio City, 4 May 2001 *not guilty

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Buzzm1 said:
Don't we all wish that there was a switch, which, when we flipped it off, WE WOULD NEVER HEAR, SEE, OR READ, ANYTHING ABOUT O.J. AGAIN.
Actually Buzz, I do flip him off every time I see him.:p
It just isn't working though.

LinasK said:
How's this? Your wish is granted:
alibi.jpg

:D lmao linask!

Everytime a high profile case/trial is finished someone always goes to OJ Simpson to get his input.....why??? What difference does his opinion make? It only makes him feel important and able to flap his big lying yap again. I blame those who always interview HIM...of all people. They are as messed up as he is. Shame on them.

Did you hear- OJ is getting married again-
Seems he wants to take another stab at it.....:rolleyes:

hehehe

WebbyCat said:
OJ Simpson needs to keep his mouth shut. He's even too dumb to realize he is the butt of a jillion bad jokes on how to kill your wife and get away with it. And if he doesn't understand the legal system after all this time, then he is indeed not only dumb, he's downright stupid.

There's absolutely no doubt in my mind that OJ is a murderer, and I think he is probably the world's biggest sleezeball.

Great post!! :clap:

Go away OJ. Since you got away with murder, why don't you just fade away and shut up so we never have to hear from you again. :sick:

Marthatex said:
Now what was that dramatic glove thing in the courtroom:

"if it doesn't fit, you must acquit" - oh I guess it's not considered grandstanding when it's OJ.
Marthatex, you are right :furious:

Every time I think of that moment in the court room and all the times I have heard this statement it makes me mad enough to bite a railroad spike into!!!

That glove would not have fit any adult wearing rubber gloves under it and spreading their hand out as far as it could have possibly gone while try to put it on.

I can't believe the prosecutor didn't bring that to the attention of the jury! They just let it slide like he was trying his hardest to put the glove on his hand and now that's all we hear from those who think he was not guilty. People act like this is the defining proof that he was not guilty.:furious:

I'd like to take that glove and shove it up OJ's "bleeeeeeeeeep!"

Gozgals said:
Maybe since we now have two idiot savants claiming they have no cash, and the legal system has DONE THEM BOYS WRONG---

Mr. Blake can maybe get himself a job being OJ's Caddy:banghead: - I mean, maybe one hum, man can carry the other - hum, man's BALLS!

I think it's time for me to take a puke break too. Please, OJ, go back to your corner.

Gozgals

One of them would have to grow a pair first.

No new trial:

More at:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060410/ap_en_tv/blake_wife_slain

BURBANK, Calif. - A judge on Monday denied actor Robert Blake's motion for a new trial in the civil wrongful death case stemming from the slaying of his wife, a court official said.

Details on Superior Court Judge David Schacter's decision were not immediately available. The court's public information officer said the ruling would be filed later in the day.

Since Robert Blake has been freed, does anyone know what he has been up too? I am just curious as I followed his case. Thanks all.

Have a good week.

Always
Goz

Actor Robert Blake Hit with $1.1 Million Tax Lien
Los Angeles (June 23, 2010)

By WebCPA Staff

Robert Blake, the actor who played Baretta on the TV series of the same name, is facing a $1.1 million tax lien from the state of California.

The state filed a tax lien for $1,110,878 on April 9 with the Los Angeles County Recorder of Deeds, according to the Detroit News.

Blake has been facing financial problems since he was charged with killing his wife, Bonnie Lee Bakley, in May 2001. He was arrested the following year, but was found not guilty of murder charges in March 2005. However, he was sued by Bakley’s three children and found liable later that year for the wrongful death of their mother. He was ordered to pay $30 million and filed for bankruptcy in February 2006, citing $3 million in delinquent federal and state taxes.
http://www.webcpa.com/news/Robert-Blake-Tax-Lien-54728-1.html

Thank you so much. Hope to gather more on this creep. Good day.

Goz.

Such a peach of a fellow huh? Ugggghhhh. Belongs in prison.

This was another case where someone got to walk and justice never caught up with him. Doubt the civil suit will ever get paid. Still shocked how the jury did not convict him.

I remember when he walked out of the courthouse and said he was going,
"Cowboying!!" :waitasec::waitasec:

Goz

:eek:Bobby Blake!

Goz, you must have ESP with my mother. He's one of her favorite subjects this guy. Just the other night she says "Where the heck is Bobby Blake been?" Out of nowhere.

He is a piece of work. He's also a guy that seemed he couldn't stay out of the limelight. The whole case of his deceased wife and the Christian Brando connection blew my mind.

Yes, Cowboying? What is up with that? Plus the unlit ciggie? Remember when he was interviewed when he was under house arrest and starts singing with his geeeeeeeetar? My mom was like "He's a cowboy like I'm a sex symbol". Granted the guy was one of my fave actors. "In Cold Blood". I think he was a loop since he was a kid.

Also I guess I was too young to recall this but I think he threatened his first wife to get custody of his kids. One being the DD who took care of Rosie.

Thanks for bringing him up Goz.

:eek:Bobby Blake!

Yes, Cowboying? What is up with that? Plus the unlit ciggie? Remember when he was interviewed when he was under house arrest and starts singing with his geeeeeeeetar? My mom was like "He's a cowboy like I'm a sex symbol". Granted the guy was one of my fave actors. "In Cold Blood". I think he was a loop since he was a kid.

Also I guess I was too young to recall this but I think he threatened his first wife to get custody of his kids. One being the DD who took care of Rosie.

Thanks for bringing him up Goz.

Filly, your mom cracks me up. I remember him and his guitar too. I laughed so hard. What is up with this guy?. I do remember he threatened his first wife too. I am wondering what happened to the baby that was involved? Probably went to Bobby...He is a character, that is for sure. Sad he should have been charged though.

Cowboying, my azz....geez...

Have a good one, mom too.

Goz

Filly, your mom cracks me up. I remember him and his guitar too. I laughed so hard. What is up with this guy?. I do remember he threatened his first wife too. I am wondering what happened to the baby that was involved? Probably went to Bobby...He is a character, that is for sure. Sad he should have been charged though.

Cowboying, my azz....geez...

Have a good one, mom too.

Goz

Goz, I believe the baby went with his grown DD. I think that was in his plan all along.

Not sure if his first wife was famous or not, but there was some threats of some kind and I believe he raised those kids. He had some bad roster as a child himself I think. I remember him from "The Little Rascals".

It blows my mind though that just anyone can meet up with these famous people like that. Him, and Christian Brando and the whole murder of his sister's lover and it just goes on.

Geeeet along now Goz. I have to go saddle up. I'm actually going to look up who his first wife is.

Ohhhhhhhhhh Kay. Do have a look Goz and anyone wanting to shake their head today. It looks like this photo is from 1945? Could that be? He was cowboying up since a young man? The boots are excellent.

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/28...0AAAA7E0CAB629C976FAE60650FA111D40A26B3E28636

The pic didn't show up Filly. It was declined. Bobby probably TOOK it off. Now I'm starting to laugh at all this, but poor Bonnie. This creep got to walk away.

It is strange that all those people could meet the famous. It blows my mind. I have met famous people but it was because I was doing entertaining but these people used some sort of manipulating I think.

Thanks for the update of the daughter.

Guess Bobbie is out "COWBOYING" and playing his guitar now. :dance:

Cheers

Goz

Since Robert Blake has been freed, does anyone know what he has been up too? I am just curious as I followed his case. Thanks all.

Have a good week.

Always
Goz

BBM

No good of course!

The pic didn't show up Filly. It was declined. Bobby probably TOOK it off. Now I'm starting to laugh at all this, but poor Bonnie. This creep got to walk away.

It is strange that all those people could meet the famous. It blows my mind. I have met famous people but it was because I was doing entertaining but these people used some sort of manipulating I think.

Thanks for the update of the daughter.

Guess Bobbie is out "COWBOYING" and playing his guitar now. :dance:

Cheers

Goz

Dang, well that's a hummdinger as Blake would say. It's showing for me. Maybe they don't want you to get shocked if you looked at it. He's got on white cowboy boots with his pants tucked in them. Hat. Guitar. Sittin on a stool.

I never knew he was Italian.

Now I lost the thread but his DD Delinah legally adopted Rosie. I also read how his first wife the very lovely Sondra Kerr was petrified of him. She was in the Charles Manson movie. He totally cut her off from her kids. She was so afraid of him and intimidated she had to live with that.

Oh he's a loop alright. I'd be afraid of him.

Goz, you are correct. A poor woman was murdered, but this guy is just too out there not to talk about.

He's originally from New York and then went to California to become an actouuur with his folks. So, how'd he get to be a Cowboy? His son is nice looking though. Noah.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buck_317
Back