GUILTY CA - Brittany Killgore, 22, Fallbrook, 13 April 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Parts of the suicide note written by Lopez is released. Turns out to be more like a 7 page letter. Jealousy can definitely be a motive it looks like but what I found strange is HOW Lopez allegedly said she killed her. Strangulation? Correct me if I'm wrong but do you bleed from strangulation? If not then why was there Killgores blood found in the vehicle belonging to Perez if that's how she died? I think she's trying to take the fall for "Master".

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/may/11/suicide-note-gives-insights-into-marine-wifes/?print&page=all

What a huge registry for someone so sick in the head, but also very telling.

Parts of the suicide note written by Lopez is released. Turns out to be more like a 7 page letter. Jealousy can definitely be a motive it looks like but what I found strange is HOW Lopez allegedly said she killed her. Strangulation? Correct me if I'm wrong but do you bleed from strangulation? If not then why was there Killgores blood found in the vehicle belonging to Perez if that's how she died? I think she's trying to take the fall for "Master".

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/may/11/suicide-note-gives-insights-into-marine-wifes/?print&page=all

Wow, very interesting tidbits from the suicide note. Thanks for the link, Rose.

Lopez has such strange rationalization for killing Brittany. What a stupid, horrid thing to do on your 25th birthday - kill someone. She's saying Perez was with Brittany earlier then? I didn't think he actually ever took her out for that dinner. Would Lopez dare to kill unless ordered to? I doubt it. Master and Mistress had something to do with this.

Yes, I guess she, herself, was willing to die for "Master". I wonder how hard she tried to kill herself, or was it staged for the 7-page suicide note.

What a huge registry for someone so sick in the head, but also very telling.

Now, the baby won't have all the things it could've, probably neither parent will be around. Nothing but sorrow came out of that alternative lifestyle.

Apparently, the main trysting place was about to be foreclosed. From details, it seems that things were coming to a head for that bizarre little group.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57434455-504083/brittany-killgore-murder-case-dorothy-grace-marie-maraglino-third-person-accused-in-the-slaying-of-marines-wife-to-be-arraigned/

Just as interestingly, word comes that the pitiful Jessica Lynn Lopez confessed to the crime, claiming in a 7-page document that she and she alone killed Ms. Killgore:
“I want the WORLD to know how you tried to pin this on an innocent marine who would give his life to protect us from our enemies. Maybe now I am protect(ing) him from you.”

I had thought that the hopelessly subservient Lopez might have done just this in her suicide note, attempting to shield her slave master's master from prosecution.

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2012/may/14/suicide-note-marine-wife-brittany-killgore/

Property records show Maraglino is in foreclosure proceedings on a Fallbrook home listed as a residence by Perez and Lopez. Prosecutors have said the two lived together at one time but have not said when or where.
Bank of America filed a default notice on the home two weeks ago, saying Maraglino owed $12,862.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Brittany-Killgore-Murder-Case-Dorothy-Grace-Marie-Maraglino-151603995.html#comments

Hello pregnant "Dee"... can this possibly get any worse?

I've been browsing all the different news articles this evening pertaining to her arraignment. It's coming to light that these three criminals are vial human beings. I was spot on about the dinner cruise being a set up, "Dee" called the victim the Tuesday before she died inviting her on the cruise. The victim didn't want to go with her because she believed "Dee" didn't like her. She agreed to catch a ride with Perez but soon after entering his vehicle she sent the "help" text and Perez texted "Dee" to meet them at the home in Fallbrook. The victim had no connection to these monsters :(. She had only been to the house one time with a friend who was purchasing an item someone in that house had posted on a classified ad....

I'm off to find the link to the information I posted above. I've been all over the place this evening so I have to track it down again.

"The victim in this case, Brittany Killgore, was an innocent victim who had no connection to these individuals other than she, at one earlier point in time, accompanied her friend to this home, the home of Ms. Maraglino, to purchase an item that was for sale online,'' Deputy District Attorney Patrick Espinoza said outside court.

Shortly after she was picked up, the victim texted the word "Help'' to a friend, Espinoza told reporters.

Perez then texted Maraglino, telling her to come to the Fallbrook residence, according to the prosecutor.

"That is the location that the investigation revealed information that the killing took place,'' Espinoza said. Without being specific, the prosecutor said Killgore was a victim of "homicidal violence.''

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2012/may/15/third-person-charged-murder-marine-wife-pleads-not/

Here's another article with a picture from a different newsource of the pregnant "Dee"

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/may/15/plea-entered-in-young-marine-wifes-killing/

Here's my theory which I posted as a comment on one of these articles:

My money is on some sort of "victims of a Sadistic extremist's control" defense from the two women. They only did what they were told to do by their "Master", it's not their fault *eyeroll*. I also bet good money that Mr. Perez is the mastermind. He was tired of getting his rocks off with willing participants during his 10+ years in the BDSM lifestyle. He was finally ready to go the extreme and experience kidnapping, which he listed as one of his interests on a BDSM profile. Plan was devised, she's violated and murdered, and his ultimate high would come from getting a slave to take the fall for him. Enter Lopez's suicide note.... Bam, I solved the case. Thankfully he was too dumb to get away with it. Had he did, I'm sure this wouldn't be the last time we'd hear his name in the news. My heart goes out to the friends and family of Brittany. Maybe now all those judgmental and heartless comments bashing her, making her out to be this cheating "wife", will stop. I couldn't imagine having to see such comments floating around everywhere knowing that it's so far from the truth but you have no choice but to keep your mouth shut for the sake of the investigation. So sad, and now a baby is going to enter into this... I don't think it could get much worse.

Apparently, the main trysting place was about to be foreclosed. From details, it seems that things were coming to a head for that bizarre little group.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57434455-504083/brittany-killgore-murder-case-dorothy-grace-marie-maraglino-third-person-accused-in-the-slaying-of-marines-wife-to-be-arraigned/

Just as interestingly, word comes that the pitiful Jessica Lynn Lopez confessed to the crime, claiming in a 7-page document that she and she alone killed Ms. Killgore:
“I want the WORLD to know how you tried to pin this on an innocent marine who would give his life to protect us from our enemies. Maybe now I am protect(ing) him from you.”

I had thought that the hopelessly subservient Lopez might have done just this in her suicide note, attempting to shield her slave master's master from prosecution.

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2012/may/14/suicide-note-marine-wife-brittany-killgore/

Property records show Maraglino is in foreclosure proceedings on a Fallbrook home listed as a residence by Perez and Lopez. Prosecutors have said the two lived together at one time but have not said when or where.
Bank of America filed a default notice on the home two weeks ago, saying Maraglino owed $12,862.

So, was this just a lust fueled crime, a case of jealousy, or something else?

It's hard for me to understand how three people can be so twisted. A baby is due shortly. The house is going to be foreclosed soon, but hey, let's do something completely senseless. They didn't come up with a crime to keep the house, no, they had to kill someone that was moving away soon, and would be no threat to them. These three people and not a brain between them, JMO. Why Brittany?

Dee's bail is 3 million. LE says it looks like she was an active accomplice in the before-planning, the crime, and the cover-up. Well, IMO, not many people are going to have pity on them for obeying master's orders. The news said they're all looking at 25 yrs. to life.

Rose13, seems like the best that can come out of this is for the baby to be put up for adoption and go to a wonderful family. I hope the baby never cares to find out about the bio-parents because it could be traumatic. I pray the baby gets the chance now to escape the taint of that household. All JMO, of course.

"The victim in this case, Brittany Killgore, was an innocent victim who had no connection to these individuals other than she, at one earlier point in time, accompanied her friend to this home, the home of Ms. Maraglino, to purchase an item that was for sale online,'' Deputy District Attorney Patrick Espinoza said outside court.

Shortly after she was picked up, the victim texted the word "Help'' to a friend, Espinoza told reporters.

Perez then texted Maraglino, telling her to come to the Fallbrook residence, according to the prosecutor.

"That is the location that the investigation revealed information that the killing took place,'' Espinoza said. Without being specific, the prosecutor said Killgore was a victim of "homicidal violence.''

http://www.kpbs.org/news/2012/may/15/third-person-charged-murder-marine-wife-pleads-not/

Here's another article with a picture from a different newsource of the pregnant "Dee"

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/may/15/plea-entered-in-young-marine-wifes-killing/

Here's my theory which I posted as a comment on one of these articles:

My money is on some sort of "victims of a Sadistic extremist's control" defense from the two women. They only did what they were told to do by their "Master", it's not their fault *eyeroll*. I also bet good money that Mr. Perez is the mastermind. He was tired of getting his rocks off with willing participants during his 10+ years in the BDSM lifestyle. He was finally ready to go the extreme and experience kidnapping, which he listed as one of his interests on a BDSM profile. Plan was devised, she's violated and murdered, and his ultimate high would come from getting a slave to take the fall for him. Enter Lopez's suicide note.... Bam, I solved the case. Thankfully he was too dumb to get away with it. Had he did, I'm sure this wouldn't be the last time we'd hear his name in the news. My heart goes out to the friends and family of Brittany. Maybe now all those judgmental and heartless comments bashing her, making her out to be this cheating "wife", will stop. I couldn't imagine having to see such comments floating around everywhere knowing that it's so far from the truth but you have no choice but to keep your mouth shut for the sake of the investigation. So sad, and now a baby is going to enter into this... I don't think it could get much worse.

Hi, Rose13, thanks so much for the added links and details. Your summary seems reasonable, although one wonders if it was less than a full-fledged plan: With the texted "Help" certainly and perhaps the blood in the car (where the weapon was found) there is some evidence of escalating violence. Ms. Killgore was a beautiful, sexy young woman who a monster like Perez would covet. With a mindset centered on violating women, it would make gruesome sense that he would force himself on her. (Dee's dislike of Ms. Killgore might have been rooted in jealousy of Perez's interest in her.)

Perhaps the original plan was simply to bring her to the house as a sadistic victim of Perez and Dee, the hope presumably being that Ms. Killgore would either be "converted" or too ashamed to report the humiliation, especially because she was leaving so soon. In any case, this does not seem like a well-planned crime; much more like a played out fantasy of very, very twisted people.

To me, it seems likely that Lopez's suicide attempt (perhaps half-hearted) and her note were dreamed up only after Perez was arrested, thus bringing down the weird slavemaster empire he ruled.

The soulfulness of Ms. Killgore's eyes and expressions in photographs are what first drew me to this case. It's so tragic that someone so young should be cut down at such a crossroads in her life.

A preliminary hearing for the three suspects has been postponed until late summer.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/may/22/court-hearing-put-late-summer-marine-wife-murder-c/

Interestingly, Lopez's lawyer requested that the two women defendants be not placed together. (Apparently, once previously they were able to converse while being transported.) The request (which was granted) seems half the impulse of a slave master and half a defensive move: The last thing that Lopez wants is to have the women disclosing damaging facts about the case or creating their own independent defense strategy.

VISTA, Calif. (AP) — A judge on Wednesday delayed ruling on whether to unseal search warrants in the murder investigation of a Camp Pendleton Marine's wife, saying he needed more time to review the documents.
San Diego County Superior Court Judge Ruston Maino said he hadn't read all 18 search warrants that 10 news organizations, including The Associated Press, want unsealed. A prosecutor told him there were even more.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/news/artic...slain-Marine-s-wife-3647685.php#ixzz1yMoRl1Mq

http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/CA-judge-delays-ruling-on-slain-Marine-s-wife-3647685.php

If past histories are an indicator, the release of the search warrants, which I'm assuming is inevitable, will reveal much about some facets of the case.

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/f...5062-9344-09916ee63ac0.html?comment_form=true

A judge ruled at a hearing Wednesday in Vista to make public three search warrants in the homicide investigation of Marine wife Brittany Killgore.

The warrants contain details about the circumstances surrounding the death of Killgore, 22, of Fallbrook, whose body was found in rural Riverside County on April 17, three days after she was reported missing. The warrants also contain details about the three Fallbrook roommates accused of conspiring to kill the young woman.

Superior Court Judge Runstin G. Maino ordered three of at least 22 search warrants in the case unsealed in response to legal action taken by area news outlets, including the North County Times.

Maino ordered copies of the documents, with some witnesses' names blacked out, to be made public July 5 unless prosecutors and defense attorneys get an order from a higher court blocking the actions.

The ruling was made over the objections of Killgore's father and estranged husband, homicide detectives, county prosecutors and defense attorneys for defendants Dorothy Grace Marie Maraglino, Louis Perez and Jessica Lynn Lopez.

County prosecutors and San Diego County sheriff's homicide Detective Brian Patterson asked the court to continue keeping the warrants secret because they contained "sensitive information" that could prevent witnesses from cooperating.

Included in the sensitive information are details about sexual activity with which prospective witnesses might not want to publicly associate themselves, Patterson said. Publicity-related fears could cause witnesses to change their stories or refuse to cooperat

According to multiple news reports, the warrants will be unsealed on July 5th.

A woman charged with murdering a Marine's wife said she strangled the victim to keep her from another Marine who ran a kinky sex ring, according to search warrants unsealed Wednesday.

The documents give no indication that Killgore knew about the sex ring and prosecutors have described her as an innocent victim. Detectives said she accepted Perez's invitation to a San Diego dinner cruise after Perez helped her move that afternoon. The warrants do not say how Killgore met the suspects.
link

Search warrants in the murder case of a North County Marine wife reveal evidence collected in the investigation including a stun gun, blue latex gloves and a suicide note allegedly written by one defendant.

A state appeals court ordered the release of four search warrants in the Brittany Kilgore murder case - documents that the San Diego County District Attorney's office wanted to keep secret.
more here

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back