GUILTY CA - Brittany Killgore, 22, Fallbrook, 13 April 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was very hard to read. The venom in that suicide note is unbelievable. OMG. Poor Brittany.

Holeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy coowwwwwwwww. That is horrible to read. I'm speechless.

A judge originally ordered the defendants' faces blurred in court, but later lifted that order. Some San Diego TV stations apparently did not save the unblurred raw footage.

Holy carp, I couldn't finish reading that letter.....:sick:

No doubt she was trying to take the fall for Perez, and maybe others. This went down in my backyard! Glad they are all in jail

Another case that is digusting to me. No rythem (SP) or reason for this at all. I had to kill her so she would not take him away from me ? Give me a break :banghead:

I have never read a more disgusting confession or suicide note. The inbred psychological dynamics of this sado-masochistic hoard can hardly be comprehended by those of us who don't wallow in it.

That the note ends with genial send-offs to family, friends, and associates only makes it more bizarre.

P.S. The argument that Ms. Killgore had to be killed because she was taking away the Master makes no sense: The poor victim was moving away within weeks. These sick people probably lusted after her for months and then made their depraved move.....

I'm also curious about this "Liz" person. I wonder if there is some grain of truth in that part... Brittany may have been involved with some other people known to Perez/Maraglino/Lopez. Either way, it is all so sick!

I'm also curious about this "Liz" person. I wonder if there is some grain of truth in that part... Brittany may have been involved with some other people known to Perez/Maraglino/Lopez. Either way, it is all so sick!

Hi, Essbee; I suspect that this hateful little sex circle demonized Ms. Killgore anyway they could. Master and Mistress seek to discipline their would-be charges for crimes that are often imagined or inferred. Obviously, Brittany's supposed dalliances weren't witnessed by the pathetic writer of the suicide note. They serve as just one more justification of this crime.

I have no words at what I just read--

RIP-Brittany

can someone please tell me how Brittany met/or knows these people?TIA

That is a bizaar and horrible letter. Other than the location of the body I dont think there is much other truth in there. But I'm like you SyraKelly, I wonder how these animals knew Brittany to begin with.

That is a bizaar and horrible letter. Other than the location of the body I dont think there is much other truth in there. But I'm like you SyraKelly, I wonder how these animals knew Brittany to begin with.

Hi, PrairieWind. This was the explanation that the Deputy District Attorney gave in May about their first meeting:

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/..._1_first-degree-murder-murder-charges-slaying

Killgore first met Perez and the two others charged with her murder when she accompanied a friend to the suspects' home to buy something her friend had seen advertised online, Deputy District Attorney Patrick Espinoza told reporters following Tuesday's hearing.

Police detectives have learned that after their first meeting, Maraglino agreed to go out with Perez for a supper cruise, despite misgivings she had about "ill will" she felt was directed at her by Maraglino, Espinoza said.

Investigators have concluded that Perez picked Killgore up on April 13 and instead of going on the cruise brought her back to his house, and sent Maraglino a text message asking her to come home right away, Espinoza said. The prosecutor refused to discuss what happened next that led to Killgore's death.

Maraglino is charged with murder for her role in aiding and abetting the slaying, according to Espinoza. "She was involved before, during and after the murder," he said.

Poor Brittany, in that lovely borrowed purple gown; she didn't even want to go out that night at first. Changed her mind, changed her destiny. Sad. :tears: I wonder if she sent the help message when he didn't drive towards downtown. Him, the one with the evil plan.

It's awful to read that sicko girl's suicide note. Now, we're all stuck with those images. BTW, who would want to touch her belongings or remember her at all after what she did to Brittany? (She wanted to be cremated in her collars. Oh, love you Mom and Dad. Here's how I killed some girl.) :sheesh: What a stupid suicide note. Unfortunately, she sounds like she'll enjoy jail.

The other pregnant one will be delivering soon. :shakehead: All three of them are guilty and there's plenty of evidence. I'm glad they were caught. :cow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back