GUILTY CA - Brittany Killgore, 22, Fallbrook, 13 April 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have no words at what I just read--

RIP-Brittany

can someone please tell me how Brittany met/or knows these people?TIA

From what's reported, it appears she met this guy when she and her friend went to pick up something purchased on-line. Then later on he invited her to go on a diner cruise since his girlfriend was supposedly sick and couldn't go.
That dinner cruise appears to be how he lured her out to go with him.

Brittney was a beautiful girl these girls where jealous and felt threatened by her. I wish I hadn't read that garbage of a letter, so sad the disregard to life. My heart aches for Brittney and her family.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...ndage-session-before-killing-marine-wife.html

A Marine accused of murdering the 22-year-old wife of a fellow Marine may have hoped to lure her into participating in a session of sado-masochism that he had boasted on the Internet was going to occur that weekend, according to search warrants released Wednesday.

But when Brittany Dawn Killgore refused to participate, Staff Sgt. Louis Perez decided to kill Killgore instead and then summoned two women who enjoyed sado-masochism to return to the home in Fallbrook where the three had lived, according to the search warrants

I think that baby is very lucky to be removed from these parents.
Totally agree, she has has been saved from a life of who knows what.

Not trying to be insensitive, but am genuinely curious -

In later life people blame certain behaviour on their parents genes, will she be monitored to see if it is in the make up, or from behaviour experienced/seen.

I sincerely hope she will have a happy innocent childhood and a well adjusted adulthood.

I often beat myself up (not literally) about my run ins/problems/arguments when bringing up my daughter.............sheesh...when I read all the crap that happens I must be in the top 10% of perfect mum.

The word civilisation is no longer valid in half of the population, as they don't realise what being civil means.

Totally agree, she has has been saved from a life of who knows what.

Not trying to be insensitive, but am genuinely curious -

In later life people blame certain behaviour on their parents genes, will she be monitored to see if it is in the make up, or from behaviour experienced/seen.

I sincerely hope she will have a happy innocent childhood and a well adjusted adulthood.

I often beat myself up (not literally) about my run ins/problems/arguments when bringing up my daughter.............sheesh...when I read all the crap that happens I must be in the top 10% of perfect mum.

The word civilisation is no longer valid in half of the population, as they don't realise what being civil means.

Saturn; don't beat yourself up. I've always thought that the best mother-daughter relationships are when both do second-guess or regret this suggestion or that; the worst are those in which the mother just blunders on.

When do we get to see the new docs?

IMO, they were all three equally involved in the murder of the unsuspecting victim. They conspired. The one's suicide note where she takes the full blame is BS. :cow:

I can only imagine how this child would have been raised if these three were able to keep her. Of course who knows where CPS will place her either.

The third suspect, Jessica Lopez, said she strangled the victim, fearing Killgore would upend a kinky sex ring by seducing her "Master," according to the warrants. Lopez wrote in a seven-page letter that she believed Killgore was trying to come between her, Perez and Maraglino. All three have pleaded not guilty.

In her letter Lopez, who calls Perez her "Master," shoulders full blame for the killing. She writes that she acted after the victim told her that she had a "whole night planned" with Perez, comments suggesting jealousy was a motive.

Lopez, 25, said she shot the victim with a stun gun, wrapped a rope around a neck, buried her face in a pillow and strangled her.

Lopez said she made "a few attempts to chop her up" with Perez's power tools and doused Killgore's body in bleach to get rid of evidence before dumping the nude body near Lake Skinner, near Riverside.

The documents give no indication that Killgore knew about the sex ring and prosecutors call her an innocent victim. Detectives said she accepted Perez's invitation to a San Diego dinner cruise after Perez helped her move that afternoon. The warrants do not say how Killgore met the suspects.

Sloan Ostbye, Lopez's attorney, didn't immediately respond to a phone message Wednesday. She joined the San Diego County district attorney's office in an appeal to keep the documents sealed, calling much of her client's letter "false or at least misleading and possibly delusional."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_...led-to-satisfy-sexual-fetishes-documents-say/

Parts of the suicide note written by Lopez is released. Turns out to be more like a 7 page letter. Jealousy can definitely be a motive it looks like but what I found strange is HOW Lopez allegedly said she killed her. Strangulation? Correct me if I'm wrong but do you bleed from strangulation? If not then why was there Killgores blood found in the vehicle belonging to Perez if that's how she died? I think she's trying to take the fall for "Master".

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/may/11/suicide-note-gives-insights-into-marine-wifes/?print&page=all

Yes, the "suicide letter" mentions that the victim was strangled. It also mentions that she was bleeding. I don't know if that bleeding was from her being thrown down and injured, but it is addressed in the letter that the victim was indeed bleeding prior to her being strangled.

Seeing as all these individuals are into violence, pain, and control. I don't think that she would act alone. Even if she instigated the plan I would think she might involve both her "master and mistress." There was another girl that was held hostage, so it is not something that she would be afraid to address with "master and mistress" because there was a similar act that they have all done together in the past.

In the letter, it is does seem that she was jealous of this young girl, and why wouldn't she be? Has anybody seen Jessica Lopez she is ugly on the outside just as she is in the inside, and Bridgette, well she was drop dead gorgeous. Perez was obviously tempted by her beauty as he did not take the slave or mistress to the cruise ship dinner.

Her letter read as pathetic. She revealed herself as a insecure demented "slave" girl.

I don't think that so-called confession is going to stand up in court. Sounds like prosecution got a lot of evidence that JL didn't act alone, including text message from the victim asking for help soon after being picked up by Perez for this supposed dinner cruise.

Has anything been mentioned re JL's intelligence/mental capacity?
For someone who may have been brainwashed - surely defending Master/Mistress in a murder would be the test of ultimate devotion.

In fact is there anything known at all about JL's upbringing, am guessing it's not good, and these could be the first people to show her shelter.

She is so much younger than them, I'm wondering if being kept a sex prisoner by them from the age of "not very old or worldly wise", has made her feel indebted to them, and she thinks that all adults act the same.

Saying that, the suicide note was quite well written and only a few spelling mistakes, so if she was mentally challenged, would she have been capable of writing it?

Face facts, there are so many extremists in the world, most of whom have been brainwashed, and their morally correct way of thinking has been removed.

Sunday, Mar 10, 2013

"A preliminary hearing begins Monday morning for three suspects accused of killing a 22-year-old Marine wife last spring."

and

"Nearly one year after Killgore’s murder, Perez, Maraglino and Lopez will begin a preliminary hearing Monday that is expected to last five days."

"The hearing will determine whether there is sufficient evidence for the three defendants to stand trial."

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...gore-Murder-Case-196782221.html#ixzz2NBdo1eeo

I agree Joe. I hope the physical evidence is there. The "suicide note" in my opinion is shaky. It obviously shows involvement and provided the location of the body, but other than that, so much of it is likely fantasy. Hard to seperate truth from crap in there. The other defendants will be able to say its obviously made up. Seems there is quite a bit of other evidence though.

(General info - There was an earthquake in the area this morning that many people felt. but no big damage was reported.)

3/11/13 Today was the first day of the five day hearing. Brittany's parents came from Missouri to be in the courtroom. Friends of Brittany, who knew her for over a year, testified. Apparently, Brittany and her friend(s) met these people first through a craigs ad for a fertility monitor. Go figure, huh. These were the same friends that got very concerned when Brittany texted for help. Heartbreaking for the parents losing their daughter at the hands of these three.
Hope all three pay for their crimes.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/21568746/...r-going-on-dinner-cruise-with-marine-sergeant

"Perez allegedly took Killgore to his Fallbrook home -- where authorities said they found ropes, whips, a Taser, a nightstick, spiked gloves and a "sex dungeon" -- before texting Lopez and Maraglino to join him."

"At some point, Perez decided to kill Killgore, authorities allege."

I agree Joe. I hope the physical evidence is there. The "suicide note" in my opinion is shaky. It obviously shows involvement and provided the location of the body, but other than that, so much of it is likely fantasy. Hard to seperate truth from crap in there. The other defendants will be able to say its obviously made up. Seems there is quite a bit of other evidence though.

Friend: Military wife texted 'help' after going on dinner cruise with Marine sergeant

http://www.cbs8.com/story/21568746/...r-going-on-dinner-cruise-with-marine-sergeant
Updated: Mar 11, 2013 5:56 PM PDT

I was new to WS when this was happening last year and mostly just following the Shunick case.

Poor Brittany. I am speechless. I hope these monsters never, ever get out of prison. I agree with those who say they are all 3 equally responsible. My heart hurts to think about how scared Brittany must have been.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back