CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of these posts are deeply troubling. It indicates that Bryce may indeed have had a fascination with fire.

Perhaps, and perhaps a totally different meaning, or something to do with a game he was deeply interested in.

As a side note...I LOVE burning brush, and seeing an area cleared afterwards. But I have no desire to commit arson, or anything sinister. Though the fire dept was calling on me once because the bank in front of my house was on fire. A bank I can't mow because it's too steep, and well, it just burst into flames late one night ;) and I was standing out there with a rack, and water hose watching it. It couldn't have gone anywhere! But, Mr. Fireman insisted that since they were there they had to put it out. :facepalm:

Did Bryce have two Instagram accounts? I found one under his name and the pics are definitely him, but the account name did not have fire or purple K in it.

Another thought is perhaps he wanted to be a firefighter rather than being obsessed with fire.

Many firefighters are fascinated with fire, which is what creates the initial career interest.

"Likely not" Bryce, "more than likely is" Bryce...this speculation is awful. Where is LE? Clearly they're not talking to the family or the public.

I couldn't find the original post that stated more of the interview by my brother but I can assure you that this is not how he feels. We have had reporters talking to us and bear in mind our state of mind is not all there right now, the wrong words came out but the news ran with it.
I was interviewed by ABC 7 here on Tuesday night, it lasted 30 minutes and it shows me making one statement.
Brian

I hope it's just a coincidence. Do you happen to know offhand what games - or what kinds of games - he was generally drawn to?

Sports of all kinds. but mostly football and baseball, He would wait outside Best Buy or other stores that would open and sell games at midnite.

Psstt.... as a family of drag racers... love your screen name!

Based on his pictures (which I know are JUST pictures) he appears like a typical 19 year old young man. I don't see anything off putting on social media or anything. At 19, I think the majority have tried pot and dabble in alcohol..

Hoping that - he's just out there scared and hiding. Maybe worried he will get into trouble or something?

Really hoping that the body is unrelated.

I wonder what he could have taken from his bag in the car...

Kevsrebla I don't know if you got my message but yes post the pics / maps

I couldn't find the original post that stated more of the interview by my brother but I can assure you that this is not how he feels. We have had reporters talking to us and bear in mind our state of mind is not all there right now, the wrong words came out but the news ran with it.
I was interviewed by ABC 7 here on Tuesday night, it lasted 30 minutes and it shows me making one statement.
Brian

Sorry, my meaning was that it was awful that family (and strangers on message boards) were forced to speculate because of the lack of info from LE.

@dragracerz

Has LE contacted social networks to look for traces? Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, WhatsApp, Google anything else? What type of phone does he have? If it is Apple or Android, there would be a record of what apps were installed and then a search of that data can start.

I did several graph searches on Facebook and none of them turned up anything.

Sorry, my meaning was that it was awful that family (and strangers) on message boards) were forced to speculate because of the lack of info from LE.

I agree, LE has not been very helpful, it was actually released about the body found being a male while my sister was doing the interview (radio IHEART or something) She found out during the interview.
I think she should have been notified before it went public

@dragracerz

Has LE contacted social networks to look for traces? Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, WhatsApp, Google anything else? What type of phone does he have? If it is Apple or Android, there would be a record of what apps were installed and then a search of that data can start.

I did several graph searches on Facebook and none of them turned up anything.

what do you mean "graphs" ?
We have a Facebook page FIND BRYCE LASPISA it was actually started by his girlfriend

LE has acess to bryces' page, my sisters page (for photos) and the FIND BRYCE page

He has an Apple Iphone. nothing irregular on phone (calls or texts)

Im lost here - what does video games have to do with any of this?
Also purpleK could mean literally anything - including purplekush (a hybrid of weed) or it could be that something purple was nearby or he loves the color purple and the letter K is his gf's first letter of her first name.. which is most likely it.

Someone had a picture of Bryce posted and asked if the red/white Nikes were what he was wearing - YES

Plus he wears like a size 14 or 15 so very easy to spot

Im lost here - what does video games have to do with any of this?
Also purpleK could mean literally anything - including purplekush (a hybrid of weed) or it could be that something purple was nearby or he loves the color purple and the letter K is his gf's first letter of her first name.. which is most likely it.

Yep, his girlfriends name starts with a K

One of my racecars is purple

could be a lot of things

from my desktop investigation, I did a google map search to try and find the site where the SUV was found.

Thefirst shows the distance (approx) from I-5 to crash site, second photo the Y from Lake Hughes Rd left onto Main Ramp Rd, and the third is close up of the Y.

http://crazylife98.tumblr.com/post/60387382919

In that third you can see a cell tower site on Lake Hughes Rd, I believe that is where the SUV was driven off of and then landed on Main Ramp Rd, it is the only place on Lake Hughes Rd you could get a car off the road without driving over a embankment or through a gaurdrail.

dragracerz - are you getting verified as a family member? I'd hate to see any of your posts doing a disappearing act while we're all so concerned about Bryce.

I'm very interested in the car that was seen to have been following shortly after his car.

from my desktop investigation, I did a google map search to try and find the site where the SUV was found.

Thefirst shows the distance (approx) from I-5 to crash site, second photo the Y from Lake Hughes Rd left onto Main Ramp Rd, and the third is close up of the Y.

http://crazylife98.tumblr.com/post/60387382919

In that third you can see a cell tower site on Lake Hughes Rd, I believe that is where the SUV was driven off of and then landed on Main Ramp Rd, it is the only place on Lake Hughes Rd you could get a car off the road without driving over a embankment or through a gaurdrail.

If this is right it would he a long hike to the waters edge as stated in news articles that K-9 unit said happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cliff77