CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally off from the 'normal' thinking path.....

My adult son just asked if I was following the news, about the burned body.
I told him I had followed it on WS.
His thoughts:
"Mom, he spoke to his own mom and told her he had a lot to discuss with her.
Maybe he broke up with his girlfriend because he finally decided to stop living a lie and be truthful about his sexuality and after breaking up with girlfriend he was going to tell his Mom. Maybe it ended up too much for him to think about. He wouldn't be the first young man who couldn't handle 'the truth' about himself and sadly won't be the last."

Look at how out in the open it is. And burning just this morning? Very bizarre. Like whoever did it wanted the body found sans certain evidence.

Look at how out in the open it is. And burning just this morning? Very bizarre. Like whoever did it wanted the body found sans certain evidence.
"3-4 mi. off I5, SE of lake". Raod is open in both directions for now.

I'm thinking maybe they hid the body for a couple of days???

I'm thinking maybe they hid the body for a couple of days???

That's what I'm thinking. That or he was alive these past few days and only just died, but that's almost too awful to consider.

Now I'm really perplexed. Maybe someone was trying to cover up a hit and run?

Looking forward to hearing more about this discovery.

I take it we don't have a scanner thread for Bryce...

This just went 10 shades of weird. I dont even know what to think right now.

Thinking of Bryce's family right now. They seem like such a close-knit group, the pain of waiting must be unimaginable. All my love and healing vibes to them.

So is the body burned or was it on fire when found? Obviously on fire would suggest a very recent thing.
I think it's kind of too close to not consider Bryce :(

So is the body burned or was it on fire when found? Obviously on fire would suggest a very recent thing.
I think it's kind of too close to not consider Bryce :(

It sounds like there was an active brush fire around the body when it was found at 6am this morning. This makes me think that the body was also on fire then.

All the reports I've seen say "body found burning", which suggests recent to me, too. I am hoping against hope that this isn't related.

All the reports I've seen say "body found burning", which suggests recent to me, too. I am hoping against hope that this isn't related.
abugs, you are local right? Any way of finding out if it was near the Main Boat Launch there???

Body is badly burned, lots of homicide detectives, can't tell gender yet, or if it's related to Bryce's case. There are surveillance videos further down Lake Hughes Road, they'll check for vehicles in the area...

abugs, you are local right? Any way of finding out if it was near the Main Boat Launch there???

I can't tell from the aerial shots I'm seeing on the news how close it is. Hopefully they will release some more details. From what I can tell, I think it's down the road from the main boat launch, but I can't be certain.

Would someone start a fire to keep warm and something happen? Has it been cool enough for a fire? I don't know....

Totally off from the 'normal' thinking path.....

My adult son just asked if I was following the news, about the burned body.
I told him I had followed it on WS.
His thoughts:
"Mom, he spoke to his own mom and told her he had a lot to discuss with her.
Maybe he broke up with his girlfriend because he finally decided to stop living a lie and be truthful about his sexuality and after breaking up with girlfriend he was going to tell his Mom. Maybe it ended up too much for him to think about. He wouldn't be the first young man who couldn't handle 'the truth' about himself and sadly won't be the last."

This is what I think assuming it was a suicide and not a murder.

Would someone start a fire to keep warm and something happen? Has it been cool enough for a fire? I don't know....

It has been very warm to hot at night this past few weeks. 70s and 80s at night.

Seems a little strange. So close to the road if someone was deliberately burning a body wouldn't they risk being seen by a passerby? I guess it must not get too busy that early. I hope the surveillance cameras caught something. This is really odd. Maybe it was a murder and the murderer decided to come back and burn the body... weird....

None of this makes any sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member