CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's great there has been such an outpouring of support with volunteers and local businesses providing supplies and refreshments.

It is still mindboggling that not a word has been said about the body while all of this is going on...

Interesting comments. "ruthless" claims to know the burning body is not Bryce, but cannot comment further. Could be anybody with a random comment or I could see an insider to the LE/ME office with a heart trying to let the family know.

This happens it seems like in every case. While it is quite possible that it is not Bryce, I am also quite confident in saying that this info. isn't out there yet and that...

Interesting comments. "ruthless" claims to know the burning body is not Bryce, but cannot comment further. Could be anybody with a random comment or I could see an insider to the LE/ME office with a heart trying to let the family know.

Wow, overlapping thread.
Because In my post I quoted the same.
Maybe Could be 4 possibilities.
1. Just an attentionwh...
2. It is the murder and know who it dumped there.
3. It is stating the 50/50 chance bl could it be or not.
4. It abducted bl and hide him wherever.
If it is just the attentionw.. ,I hope that such people are not registered here.

It is inhumanely cruel to withhold this info from Bryce's family. It's horrible. Why don't they just tell them what they know?

There was a pretty large search going up at Castaic Lake today, my BIL, brother and a bunch of volunteers.

There is another one set for 5 pm

Body in Gorman was Black - confirmed via article
Body in Somis was Hispanic - I confirmed this
Burned body ???

The family did not hire a psychic. The psychic contacted my sister and gave her the information.
At that point, if you don't research it, you might regret it. My BIL and brother searched that area today, nothing found

@dragracerz

Idea for further search groups: The biggest searches with the most media coverage tend to be weekends. But since this is Monday, I think going for a late afternoon search when more people are available - those who work early are out, college kids have finished their day, etc. Do another search tomorrow, but maybe plan a big one for Wednesday afternoon so there is time to publicize it. Get it mentioned in media coverage, post fliers at the local community college College of the Canyons & whatnot.

I also saw someone was going to message you about a candlelight vigil. This may be a nice end to an afternoon of searching. Say, start the big search at 3:00, being sure to put the info out where the command post is for others who can come later to join in. Search until maybe 7pm, hour break for cleanup & dinner, then candlelight at 8pm. Gates to the lake close at 7:45pm, but trying to think of a nice place outside the gates to allow a gathering for a vigil. Sure others have good ideas.

ETA: A central command post & info on where this is located is crucial. I see FB comments of people who came out to help search today, but couldn't find the searchers & the people at 7-11 had no where to direct them to. Someone else wanting to participate in the 5pm search, but can't be there until 6:15pm. If there isn't a command post at 7-11 directly, maybe a note or map left at 7-11 to direct people would be helpful.

I think it's great there has been such an outpouring of support with volunteers and local businesses providing supplies and refreshments.

It is still mindboggling that not a word has been said about the body while all of this is going on...
I think because it's taking time to do the dental identification. I heard that can take up to two weeks. I have a feeling they think it's him...

I think because it's taking time to do the dental identification. I heard that can take up to two weeks. I have a feeling they think it's him...

A little bit ago, I was feeling positive with all the search efforts & word getting out. Then I was looking at pics of Bryce & his gf & was struck with a gut feeling that Bryce is no longer with us. :( Trying to get back to that positive, hopeful place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bridgetraiann