CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the unidentified detective notified the family, yet?

It says in the article the detectives name is Eddie Brown of Los angeles county homicide bureau

I need more, this was a one-line article with no verification.

Huh? I see a whole article with explanation. Maybe it was completed after you initially read it?

From Doug's signal link above =. .....we knew right away we were dealing with two families,” he said. “On one hand, we had a missing guy who was a white male. On the other hand we knew we had a black male.

========

Unacceptable. Le put Bryce's family through heck. No words.

http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/104670/

“Our department was working on the understanding that we knew right away we were dealing with two families,” he said. “On one hand, we had a missing guy who was a white male. On the other hand we knew we had a black male.
But we couldn’t let any information out until we confirmed the identity of the body,” he said.

This part REALLY gets me. They KNEW from the beginning it wasn't Bryce. They had someone else in custody for that murder on Friday. NO EXCUSE to not let Bryce's family know it wasn't him. :banghead:

GREAT news is FINALLY we know that this body is not Bryce's body. I feel horrible for the victim and his family, as well as the agony that Bryce's family and loved ones have been put through... I am glad there is confirmation and now we know Bryce still out there, and with reports of these possible sightings, we know we HAVE to and WILL continue searching for him. I am so happy for his family, they must feel such relief...

http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/104670/
This was just posted...the signal newspaper is stating the burned body found in Castaic is NOT that of the missing teen

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need more, this was a one-line article with no verification.

Honey there's way more in the article now!!!!! Oh!!!!! So glad I decided to check this thread one more time!!!!!

THIS IS INCREDIBLE NEWS!!!! BRYCE MAY DEFINITELY BE ALIVE, GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S FIND HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's Dragracerz!!!!!!!!! Big hug to the family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@dragracerz.

I thought of a few ideas that may help. Its often told that the key to an investigation is speaking to the last people that person spoke to. Did your family go to Buttonwillow to speak to the person who gave him gas again? Maybe they were told something that was insignificant then but could be now.

What about runaway attempts. Has he runaway before recently?

Things like this could really open the case wide open.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Guess the news is already out Just what I thought all along

Guess the news is already out Just what I thought all along

Wow! News was stunningly good! :fireworks:

What additional info had LE withheld that they may have now divulged to you/family about Bryce's case? TIA

I have a really good feeling about Bryce.. :)

So do I :) I'm just hoping its because he is alive and not because of my past experiences. I actually jumped up and shouted when I read that article, refrained from dancing around the room though as my hubby might have me locked up if I did :lol:

Now let's hear that the sighting is Bryce pleasee! I am just giving Bryce all my hopes and prayers at this point. I am so glad the burned body had nothing to do with Bryce.

Terrific!!!! The body is not Bryce. Because it all took so long and LE continued search efforts for Bryce, I kinda figured as much. Now we need to find Bryce. Those sightings seem more promising in regards of this information that the burned body was not BL. Even if they haven't identified who it is, they know who did it and have arrested them.

Let's find Bryce guys. He's out there somewhere waiting to be found. dragracerz, I'm so happy for your family. Thank GOD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3