CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 Aug 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many of our millions of homeless are missing people whose families are desperately seeking them.

I won't give up hope.

Snipped by me. I posted a video over in Up To The Minute about NearShot, a company that went up and down Market Street in San Francisco during the holidays and offered to take videos of people living on the streets who wanted to send a message to their loved ones. NearShot then posted the videos to You Tube as well as other places.

It allowed one family to get back in touch with their brother / son / uncle who has been missing for 20 years.

It really hit it home to me how many of those people on the streets could be missing people that are listed on these pages and in police departments across the country.

The video was well done, and needs massive distribution...especially in the SoCal and Napierville areas.

The other story of the veteran (from my Bay Area), was so very very sad and a true shame on our society.

Keeping hope. Bryce could truly be like Derick. There was another news article while I was reading about Derick. That guy was married, woke up one day, and couldn't remember the last two years of his life. Remembered being engaged, but didn't remember the wedding. Didn't remember he was a coach. His memory just gone. Truth can be stranger than fiction. Anything could be going on with Bryce's mental status that he has no control over. We just don't know.

Come home Bryce!!!

ADMIN NOTE: Leave the gossip and rumors on FB or wherever else you find them. DO NOT bring them to this forum, and DO NOT encourage others to do so.

Posts have been removed.

Thanks.

I hope Bryce's name and information will get out to more people and hopefully his parent's can get some answers or better yet, Bryce will come home.

I'm still very curious to know what happened to Marc Klaas and his involvement on this case.?.?.?

I'm still very curious to know what happened to Marc Klaas and his involvement on this case.?.?.?

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about him. I wonder what happened to him and his organization? Wasn't there another organization involved? Darn it, I can't remember the name. Ugh, I hate getting old and losing my memory. :)

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten about him. I wonder what happened to him and his organization? Wasn't there another organization involved? Darn it, I can't remember the name. Ugh, I hate getting old and losing my memory. :)

IIRC, Amber group

There is only one article on the foundation web site under the Bryce Laspisa tag and it is about how Facebook has impacted searches for missing people.

I wonder if the family has considered doing any more vigils in order to keep awareness out there? Maybe they should try to get MSM involved again. The 2 year anniversary is still 6 months away so I hope they don't wait until then. I don't know what more they could or should do at this point. It seems all efforts have failed thus far. What should they try next?

I wonder if the family has considered doing any more vigils in order to keep awareness out there? Maybe they should try to get MSM involved again. The 2 year anniversary is still 6 months away so I hope they don't wait until then. I don't know what more they could or should do at this point. It seems all efforts have failed thus far. What should they try next?

IIRC, Linnea Lomax's family, early on, contacted Marc Klaas' group but, for some undisclosed reason, chose to go it alone in the search for missing Linnea.

A few months later, after no firm clue or confirmed sighting of Linnea, the Lomaxes again contacted Klaas. Under the guidance of Klaas' group searches began at ground zero from where she had last been seen and, very soon afterward, sweet Linnea was found. :rose:

It's obvious to most that what the Laspisas have been doing to date has been ineffective in finding Bryce. Perhaps it's time for the Laspisas to again contact the professionals (Klaas, Amber, whoever) and do as they suggest. JMVHO

Thank you for this Redux. I have to admit I have been one of those that have thought if Bryce hasn't been found alive by now he must be in the lake. Well, I stand corrected! I hope and pray the Laspisa's find their son, with or without our help. They deserve to know what happened to the boy they've raised the past 19+ years. Bryce, sweetheart, where are you??

BBM Didn't search dogs follow his scent from the crash site to the intersection of Castaic Lake rd and Ridge Rte rd on the other side of the marina?

BBM Didn't search dogs follow his scent from the crash site to the intersection of Castaic Lake rd and Ridge Rte rd on the other side of the marina?
One dog went that way, another K9 went down to the water's edge and lost the scent there, the opposite direction.

wow I saw this nbumped and thought we had new news...where are you Bryce?

One dog went that way, another K9 went down to the water's edge and lost the scent there, the opposite direction.

Hmm. So it's plausible he went to both? I could see him going to the water to get cleaned up maybe and then moving on to find help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6