CA CA - Cajairah Jae Fraise, 22, walked away from family vehicle, 35 weeks pregnant, Beaumont, 23 Feb 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She attended Beaumont High School; so the thought I keep seeing that she didn't know Beaumont, and didn't know anyone from Beaumont is not true.

What’s very strange too is that her mother said they’d had a fun day, picking out things for the baby. Then she was with her parents going through the fast food drive-through: They were specifically doing that because being pregnant, she was very hungry.

And then she suddenly got out and left, and they assumed they’d see her standing there when they drove off. Her mom said she’d been upset.

But she was gone, and cctv showed her walking away. Was she going to see someone they didn’t want her to?

But again, no person of interest was ever named.

Have they gotten a search warrant for her phone records? Something made her upset, after a long enjoyable day with her mom, and so it seems whatever made her upset must have come from her phone.

It does seem, that for whatever reason, LE and the family are not being forthcoming with the public.

Also, I'm confused about how her Dad came and joined them to take her to her grandmother's house. The mom wasn't feeling well, so the dad somehow met them somewhere and took over the driving duties. That seems so odd.

Have they gotten a search warrant for her phone records? Something made her upset, after a long enjoyable day with her mom, and so it seems whatever made her upset must have come from her phone.

It does seem, that for whatever reason, LE and the family are not being forthcoming with the public.

Also, I'm confused about how her Dad came and joined them to take her to her grandmother's house. The mom wasn't feeling well, so the dad somehow met them somewhere and took over the driving duties. That seems so odd.
Yes, it does seem that for whatever reason they are not being entirely forthcoming, and it is odd that the Dad joined them.

Was there an upset, some conflict, and he came to help?

Yes, I wonder about the phone records.

It’s as if there’s a huge piece of information missing.

In any case, it’s not a good sign that the family she was so close to has heard nothing about her or the child in a year.

Her mom told Dateline that she and her siblings were “three peas in a pod”. If she’s alive, why would she worry them this way, and keep the new grandchild and nephew from them all?

Last edited:
She attended Beaumont High School; so the thought I keep seeing that she didn't know Beaumont, and didn't know anyone from Beaumont is not true.

I have read some other things that also make me believe that is not true and make me wonder if we have the full story. I can't connect some dots that seem like they should be easy to connect.

That’s definitely the scenario to be hoped for.
But to be honest, I fear for her and her child, because why would she not want any contact with her family once the baby was born? It makes me think she met with foul play and never had the child. I hope I’m wrong.
I fear the same :( As said by someone upthread, I could understand if maybe she needed some time away while she had the baby, but I don’t believe that she would be out of contact with her family for this long afterwards. But, like you, hoping I’m proven wrong.

I really wish we knew something about the baby's father. I can see it going like this: She gets in an argument with her parents, gets out of the car, calls the baby's father to pick her up. He does so, but whatever happens happens, and she never makes it home. I really hope police know who he is and have talked to him.

I really wish we knew something about the baby's father. I can see it going like this: She gets in an argument with her parents, gets out of the car, calls the baby's father to pick her up. He does so, but whatever happens happens, and she never makes it home. I really hope police know who he is and have talked to him.
That’s the scenario I imagine as well, and can’t understand why nothing was ever said about following up on that by law enforcement.

Could she have gotten into one of the other cars waiting in line at the drive-thru? That her parents didn't see?
I had wondered that too, but the article said that cctv camera caught her walking behind the school that was near the fast food restaurant. So it seemed to me that maybe she’d called someone and was walking away to meet them?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back