CA CA - Cajairah Jae Fraise, 22, walked away from family vehicle, 35 weeks pregnant, Beaumont, 23 Feb 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MsMiniSleuth

Reaction score
The Beaumont Police Department is looking for Cajairah Jae Fraise, age 22. Cajairah was last seen around 10:39 p.m. in the area of Beaumont Avenue and 1st Street.

Cajairah is a black female adult, 5'07, 154 lbs., with brown eyes and brown hair. She was last seen wearing a black shawl, black hoodie, gray sweat pants, and black slip on shoes.

She resides in the City of Moreno Valley, but was with a family member in the City of Beaumont when she became upset and walked away from the family member’s vehicle near 1st Street and Beaumont Avenue (2nd photo depicts Cajairah when she left the area on 2/23/23). Cajairah is not familiar with Beaumont and is currently 35 weeks pregnant.

If anyone has seen Cajairah, please contact the Beaumont Police Department by dialing 911 or our non-emergency line at 951-769-8500.

Screenshot_20230315-012418_Firefox-01.jpeg

This intersection is one block south of I-10. It is heavily trafficked, even at 10:39 PM. There are two gas stations and a Jack-in-the Box. The picture of her looks like it was taken from the parking lot next to Jack, but I am not 100% sure. If she goes north or east of where I think the picture is, she will run into I-10 (ridiculously busy) or a major shopping area with restaurants and gas stations. If she goes west, she will be going into a dark area that leads toward Moreno Valley, which isn't too far down the 60. It is very dangerous and you would be crazy to walk it. If she heads south, she heads down a dark, dangerous, highly trafficked road that goes down a mountain. People drive way too fast down this road and there are often accidents. To me it looks like the photo has her headed north or northwest toward the gas station on that corner. Again, I believe I know where the pic is from, but I am not positive.

She must be very close to giving birth right now, if she hasn’t already. Have all the local hospitals been checked to see if she was in at any point in the last few weeks? If so, I would hope they’re continuing to be monitored in case she comes in soon. This worries me a lot :(

She must be very close to giving birth right now, if she hasn’t already. Have all the local hospitals been checked to see if she was in at any point in the last few weeks? If so, I would hope they’re continuing to be monitored in case she comes in soon. This worries me a lot :(

Surely if she had gone into hospital they would be alert? They would either have her name or be suspicious if she gave a false one and they had no records on? I am wondering if something happened to her weeks ago.

"At this time Detectives have requested additional resources but are also finding the family is not cooperatively working with detectives in providing the necessary additional information to assist detectives in bringing Cajairah home," police wrote.

Statement from the Family of Cajairah Fraise in Response to Press Release

"When the family stopped at the Jack In the Box, to use restroom and get food, Cajairah felt it was best for her to get some fresh air and get out the car for her own mental health, as was common for her those days. The family was directed by other civilians, that she had walked south, however her family did not see her, and immediately called 911.

The missing person report was requested on the night of February 23, 2023, when Officer Becerra responded to the call. The family was not made aware that Officer Becerra did not file the missing person report, since the call was made for a missing person, the officer was dispatched, and family thought the report was done. On February 24, 2023, Officer Perez called the mother to find out if they found her and asked did, they want to proceed with the missing person report. Her mother was confused because her mother knew that they had requested the missing person report to be done last night by Officer Becerra.

Officer Perez said he would call Officer Becerra for the information.

The family reached out to surrounding businesses to view video footage independently, but because of lack of support or sense of urgency from Beaumont PD resulted in all video footage EXPIRING in locating Cajairah, except for the school’s footage.

Cajairah’s family was never provided the images of Cajairah that were placed on social media of her walking behind the school, her family discovered images online with the public.

Home Spotlights - Police​

Posted on: March 22, 2023

Investigation: Missing Person​

Investigation: Missing Person Graphic

Beaumont, CA - The Beaumont Police Department is looking for information on 22-year-old, Cajairah Jae Fraise. On Friday, February 24, 2023, the family of Cajairah requested officers take a missing person’s report, after Cajairah walked away from her parents while stopping at Jack in the Box, located at 89 Beaumont Avenue, in the City of Beaumont, at approximately, 10:39 p.m., on Thursday night. The parents indicated they had delayed reporting in hopes they would be able to locate her.

Officers took the report and placed her as a Voluntarily Missing Adult into the Missing and Unidentified Persons Section (*MUPS) database with the California Department of Justice.

At the time Cajairah went missing, she was reported to be 35 weeks pregnant. The case was assigned to detectives who began to conduct follow up with the family, as well as request copies of surveillance footage in the area in hopes of finding additional information to assist in locating Cajairah.

Detectives also began to follow up on leads related to social media postings, phone records and places where Cajairah worked or frequented, as well as extended family members or friends. A missing person’s flyer was distributed to both local and regional law enforcement agencies looking for assistance in locating her.

Also, at this time information was being distributed to local hospitals, and searches were conducted of the area Cajairah was last seen in by Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) or drones. Detectives also walked the area of where she went missing to look for additional clues on where she might have gone.

Having exhausted immediate leads on her whereabouts and being concerned reference her late term pregnancy the Beaumont Police Department issued a missing persons bulletin via social media pages, to illicit information from the public or additional friends or family who might have more information to provide to investigators. At this time, Detectives also expanded efforts to distribute information to hospitals, clinics, mental health facilities, shelters and other organizations in Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and Nevada. As well as requested, additional aerial support to survey the area where she was last seen.

At this time Detectives have requested additional resources but are also finding the family is not cooperatively working with detectives in providing the necessary additional information to assist detectives in bringing Cajairah home. Cajairah is close to 40 weeks pregnant, she may be very close to, or has already given birth, and we are nearing the 30-day mark since when she was initially reported missing. We have upgraded her status to Critical Missing and are pleading with the public, friends, family and/or other acquaintances to provide information to assist us in locating her.

Cajairah is 22 years old, and identifies as a black female adult, 5'07, 154 lbs., with brown eyes and brown hair. She was last seen wearing a black shawl, black hoodie, gray sweat-pants, and black slip on shoes. Cajairah resides in the City of Moreno Valley with her parents.

Anyone who has information is asked to call the Beaumont Police Department at 951-769-8500. Information can also be reported anonymously at crimetips@beaumontpd.org. If anyone locates Cajairah or believes they have seen her, please dial 9-1-1.

*MUPS Maintains statewide files containing, photographs, physical characteristics, and other identifying items of missing and unidentified persons reported to law enforcement.
Cajairah Jae Fraise Photo
Cajairah Jae Fraise Missing Photo
Cajairah Jae Fraise Photo Collage

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member