Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TravelerBug,

A new poster to WS indicated he is a psychic and indicated an area of eucalyptus trees of medium height and a clearing where he felt a strong feeling that someone had buried something. Read post back for details. Do you know of any area like what he describes, and is the area if it exists in the park or around the lake in the general area of the searching being conducted today?

Why would he bury her? That implies he brought a shovel along. So much easier to put her in the lake. How far could he carry her? Wouldn't he be worried someone would come along and spot him? He must have attacked her in a secluded place.

If his pants were wet up to the knees, that's how far he walked into water - and that's not very deep. Now, if he had a car, she could be anywhere.

My thoughts on that after being on this site for almost 2 years is. They move on to murder to cover up the crime. Getting rid of the witness so they cannot testify.
Why people think they won't do it again is beyond me.
It's all so disgusting :(

10News at 6 pm is going to have the mother of one of JAG's victims.

I don't think so, based on knowing that neighbhood very well.

People would be out in their yards every time helicopters came over on a boring day just to watch - helicopters hovering as they were Thursday night would have attracted A LOT of attention, and there are A LOT of homes with a 'front row view' of what's going on right now - meaning the area where something apparently happened Thursday.

I think the reason evidence wasn't found until Friday late afternoon is because the initial search was almost TOTALLY of the mindset that this was a SAR of a runner who had gotten injured or something on the trails. They were focusing MUCH closer to the park initially, and the area that juts out by the bridge by the freeway, and the area by the Green Valley Bridge off of West Bernardo, and the front part of the park.

As soon as they worked farther out - the area where the evidence was found and the activity is now - they started finding evidence. The first seeming to have been the shoe and pedometer.

Makes sense because that is where he would exit the park to headback to the condo. That's also where he might dump evidence as he's exiting. Exiting there would be the furthest point away from the comm center; where LE started showing up and her father was yelling for her.

Lot's of activity there right now.

I don't think so, based on knowing that neighbhood very well.

People would be out in their yards every time helicopters came over on a boring day just to watch - helicopters hovering as they were Thursday night would have attracted A LOT of attention, and there are A LOT of homes with a 'front row view' of what's going on right now - meaning the area where something apparently happened Thursday.

I think the reason evidence wasn't found until Friday late afternoon is because the initial search was almost TOTALLY of the mindset that this was a SAR of a runner who had gotten injured or something on the trails. They were focusing MUCH closer to the park initially, and the area that juts out by the bridge by the freeway, and the area by the Green Valley Bridge off of West Bernardo, and the front part of the park.

As soon as they worked farther out - the area where the evidence was found and the activity is now - they started finding evidence. The first seeming to have been the shoe and pedometer.

It sounds like that makes more sense what you have said and I realize that if he knocked her out like so many many posters are hypothesizing I doubt she would be out very long mayBE 10 min. or so and Im sure she would be fighting for her life. So, it will be interesting to find out if he killed her first and then raped her post mortem. I know that sounds gross but I just dont see how he was able to subdue for any lenght of time without tying her up or something.

Why would he bury her? That implies he brought a shovel along. So much easier to put her in the lake. How far could he carry her? Wouldn't he be worried someone would come along and spot him? He must have attacked her in a secluded place.

If his pants were wet up to the knees, that's how far he walked into water - and that's not very deep. Now, if he had a car, she could be anywhere.

Missing something on the muddy pants. He was arrested on Sunday. Is someone theorizing he was in the water on Sunday? Or is the theory he was wearing the same clothes he wore on Thrursday?

There was evidence at Moonsong Ct area earlier, which would make sense as to why the chopper was there. This is the same area as where the divers are correct?

The area was below Moonsong, but the street coordinates were Moonsong and Poblado.

The green circled area on my map was the heavy search yesterday, the yellow circle is the area where the evidence was apparently found.

It's the shore NOT really visible here where they are basically panning to when they say "where evidence was found" and this is the area where dive teams are - the waterfall and rocks are just off to the left of the 'finger' of water in the photo

TravelingBug - Do you know where on your map the "reservoir" is that they are talking about on the Scanner Chatter thread? (sorry if this has already been pointed out!)

Now, for going back to the map.

Here is my current map.

You can click and zoom on the map and I have my photos clipped where there are the little purple cameras.

Here is the panned out map:

Here it is more zoomed in so you can see the perspective between the current heavy search area and the access point to the trails, where the choppers in my pictures were, where the dive team was, where the park is where she began, etc.

And here's one more picture zoomed in even more of the area

All the labels are on the map, but here are some key things:

Yellow $ = Poblado access to trails near Moonsong Court (currently policed, also easy access from JAG's family home)

Red crosses = areas that are closed off/prohibited by cops

Blue sailboats = dive team areas today

Red ! in a triangle = FBI onshore in the marshy area

green circled area = heavy searches Saturday and Sunday

yellow circled area = area where evidence was reportedly found, area of intensive searches today, area where my photo of the chopper was, area the news media is showing the chopper flying very low and landing and taking off and shining the light

orange cop = where arrest happened

green arrow and star = waterfall area

yellow gas pump = utility station for city workers, etc.

several of the camera locations also show where the access points are to the roads by vehicle for those who asked.

Questions? How can I help clarify?

Missing something on the muddy pants. He was arrested on Sunday. Is someone theorizing he was in the water on Sunday? Or is the theory he was wearing the same clothes he wore on Thrursday?

Please tell me he wasn't going around bragging how he was part of a search team, hence, the muddy pants. :sick: :banghead: :furious:

Travelling Bug I am in England and read these forums after getting into the Caylee and then the Hayleigh cases. I initially read this case somewhere else and decided to put Chelseas name in to see if she had a thread.

I just wanted to say that i think you are absolutely awesome :) I know next to nothing about California but you have put so many pictures up and so many desciptions of the area its almost like we are there with you. I also wanted to say the area looks lovely.

Thank you very very much. I am sure we all appreciate it. :clap:

OMG i'm so angry right now....:(
i'm so frustrated that there are people out there that think these people won't ever do it again....WHY????

Because this country is big on "redemption". Unfortunately, that should not be extended to EVERY citizen because, as we are finding out more and more frequently, a lot of people can't be redeemed.

We seem to have this need to "fix" people. And some people just can't be fixed either.

Sometimes you just have to put them down.

It looks like JAG is heavy set. I think I read somewhere about a marsh. Would it be possible for him to have taken her into the marsh and stand on her body to sink it down into the wet ground, getting his pants wet and muddy in the process?

KFMB (8) at 6:30

They're using extensive sonar equipment to search the bottom of the lake and to search the shoreline, and are hoping by some miracle she might be found alive. 14 miles of shoreline are being examined, though some far more closely than others.

Helicopters will continue to stay up all night searching.

Dogs were brought into JAG's mother home.

This truly IS an incredible map, pics, symbols, etc. You should be able to sell it to the prosecution!

TravelingBug, You Rock!

Tink56 is right. You have a marketable talent, TB.:clap::clap::clap:

Please tell me he wasn't going around bragging how he was part of a search team, hence, the muddy pants. :sick: :banghead: :furious:

Am I missing something? I have no idea who mentioned mud on his legs or waist high mud. I know it was mentioned...I traced the thread back to CuriousMe but did not get a response as to where this information came from when I asked. What I remember reading is that this was determined when he was arrested and booked...I dont know if that came from the police scanner or where that originated. At the time that info made it to this thread alot was going on with the breaking news of his arrest. Does anyone know where that came from? I know after reading it I had put a few theories out there about how hard it is to get lake mudd off of you and it can stay on you for days. I dont think anyone said anything about the SO in the water Sunday night and I dont even remember it being muddy pants. My recollection was mud on his legs. Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ND84