CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it true that one woman got shot IN THE BACK by LE?!?!?!?!? (sorry, couldn't check back until now to follow up for details)

So pizzed....and obviously pizzed at the perp, too...

TWO people. And it disturbs me how people are excusing this.

I'm not excusing the shootings in Torrance of the two women by LAPD at all. I just want the facts. I've read many things today and at one point it had Dnr as the one who shot them. I honestly don't know what happened as I came on late to this terrible crime in progress. Doesn't matter, this guy is going to kill. I can't excuse that.

I don't think there will be anymore misfires like that. And I bet those cops will be punished, written up and possibly demoted, after this is all over. JMO

I have no doubt there are many fans of this killer. Lots and lots of people HATE cops. But this guy has been targeting innocent people of color. That young interracial couple that he killed were totally innocent.

If he had just killed the retired cops who fired him, he might have more public support. But I don't see anyone rioting in support of this coldblooded killer. He shot an innocent black man who had NOTHING to do with this 'betrayal' he writes about.

Shoot innocent people...and you will possibly get demoted. Great.

The Internet makes very small, minority fringe groups seem a lot bigger/representing more people than they really do.

Attempt to make my opinions clear: the murders were wrong, the shootings of innocent people by LE were wrong. The killers/shooters will have to deal with that, or not.

I really hope those innocent people shot by LE will sue, and I hope they get millions.

I'm not excusing the shootings in Torrance of the two women by LAPD at all. I just want the facts. I've read many things today and at one point it had Dnr as the one who shot them. I honestly don't know what happened as I came on late to this terrible crime in progress. Doesn't matter, this guy is going to kill. I can't excuse that.

They have repeatedly said it was LAPD officers there. Have you seen something more recently?

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_...rs-arrival-shoot-3-innocent?source=rss_viewed

I also wonder if they've checked the impound lots for missing cars?

Attempt to make my opinions clear: the murders were wrong, the shootings of innocent people by LE were wrong. The killers/shooters will have to deal with that, or not.

I really hope those innocent people shot by LE will sue, and I hope they get millions.
BBM - IMO - this is what is wrong with our society today. Sue happy people. Opportunists. Get in a little fender bender and people sue, twist their ankle at work and they never work again...it's crazy. "Accidents" turn into money makers for the "victims". Money won't fix what happened to them. Officers screwed up, so these women should get millions, from us taxpayers?? I'm not saying they shouldn't be compensated in the future, but can't we get the suspect in custody before we jump to suing people? :twocents:

If they do, they can give up their paper routes.

BBM - IMO - this is what is wrong with our society today. Sue happy people. Opportunists. Get in a little fender bender and people sue, twist their ankle at work and they never work again...it's crazy. "Accidents" turn into money makers for the "victims". Money won't fix what happened to them. Officers screwed up, so these women should get millions, from us taxpayers?? I'm not saying they shouldn't be compensated in the future, but can't we get the suspect in custody before we jump to suing people? :twocents:

Are you really comparing a fender bender or twisting your ankle to being shot?!

$$ will make them think twice next time before they get trigger happy.

What if those people had been killed? Would it just be a little screw-up by LE?

This is what I mean, when I said that people are excusing LE for shooting innocent people.

Those officers that shot those two ladies this morning didn't have probable cause. They did not identify them as a stranger before firing on them. I get it that they are all punchy because they are in the crosshairs of a psychopath, but still, they are suppose to serve and protect, and not be the ones out there shooting innocent people because they are afraid.

I also get it that the officers in Corona were at a stop light and got fired upon, hardly getting the change to defend themselves from him so I know that is making anyone in LE nervous. I just don't think they should be going around and shooting and asking questions later. Be on high alert without hurting innocent people is all I ask.

Shoot innocent people...and you will possibly get demoted. Great.

The Internet makes very small, minority fringe groups seem a lot bigger/representing more people than they really do.

WEll, YES, 'possibly' because there are extenuating circumstances. Those undercover cops were sitting in the dark, protecting the family of the police captain. At 4 am a truck, similar to the cop killers', with no lights on, pulls up to the home and throws and object at the house. The cops MISTAKENLY thought it was the man they were protecting the family from. There was no malice, no purposeful mistreatment of subjects. They made a split second decision that was TOTALLY WRONG.

My 24 yr old son, whose life long dream has been to become a cop, was in tears tonight over these 'bad' shootings. He knows these guys are in big trouble and he feels awful because it did not stem from malice. These cops ARE SCARED. They live their lives in fear. But this situation is times a million.

Obviously the two women who were shot deserve our sympathy and apologies and a lot of tax dollars. They went through a terrible experience. But my son, who is an EMT, that sometimes works the all night shift, pointed out something interesting.

He said that the women who are out delivering papers at 3 and 4 am, are probably quite friendly with the police. The first responders and the early morning delivery crews rely heavily upon the late shift LE officers. They are ALL out there alone with the criminals at that time of night. So they usually befriend each other as they drive around the deserted streets. It will be interesting to hear what the woman have to say later on. JMO

Do cops need to know the difference between a Toyota/Honda/Nissan/Chevy/Dodge/Ford?

I know we are a car family... my 9 year old could spot a Toyota Tacoma vs a Dodge Ram.

However, I would think this would be part of the cops training. Is it not?

I still cannot grasp how they thought a Toyota Tacoma was a Nissan Titan. I just can't grasp it.

WEll, YES, 'possibly' because there are extenuating circumstances. Those undercover cops were sitting in the dark, protecting the family of the police captain. At 4 am a truck, similar to the cop killers', with no lights on, pulls up to the home and throws and object at the house. The cops MISTAKENLY thought it was the man they were protecting the family from. There was no malice, no purposeful mistreatment of subjects. They made a split second decision that was TOTALLY WRONG.

My 24 yr old son, whose life long dream has been to become a cop, was in tears tonight over these 'bad' shootings. He knows these guys are in big trouble and he feels awful because it did not stem from malice. These cops ARE SCARED. They live their lives in fear. But this situation is times a million.

Obviously the two women who were shot deserve our sympathy and apologies and a lot of tax dollars. They went through a terrible experience. But my son, who is an EMT, that sometimes works the all night shift, pointed out something interesting.

He said that the women who are out delivering papers at 3 and 4 am, are probably quite friendly with the police. The first responders and the early morning delivery crews rely heavily upon the late shift LE officers. They are ALL out there alone with the criminals at that time of night. So they usually befriend each other as they drive around the deserted streets. It will be interesting to hear what the woman have to say later on. JMO

There is still no excuse for shooting innocent people. What if one of them had been killed? I guess some innocent civilians are just going to have to deal with being targets because the cops are ~scared.

Holy delusions of persecution, omnipotence, megalomania, and messiahship, Batman!

Scrolling, scrolling, bam ----I get to Pensfan's post and laugh so hard I spit out a mouth full of water.

Note, Im not making light of a very serious situation.

This is what I mean, when I said that people are excusing LE for shooting innocent people.

I never said it was a little screw up by LE and I never compared a fender bender or twisting your ankle to being shot by LE. Please go back and read my posts on this subject. LE was very wrong and will pay for it. I have NEVER excused LE for shooting innocent people. Not tonight and not ever. Please don't pick apart my words. AGAIN, LE screwed up, big time! I would like to have the MURDERER in custody before we start giving out the Benjamin's..that's all. :twocents:

I just think it is unfair to call them 'trigger happy.' A psycho-sniper is killing them randomly at point blank range and killing their children!!!!

I would like to see how any of us here would be acting if we were under siege like that. What if someone put YOUR name and your kids names in a manifesto and PROMISED to slaughter them. Would you possibly be rattled and mess up if a car with no lights on, matching the description of the killers car, pulled up to your home at 4am?

I just think it is unfair to call them 'trigger happy.' A psycho-sniper is killing them randomly at point blank range and killing their children!!!!

I would like to see how any of us here would be acting if we were under siege like that. What if someone put YOUR name and your kids names in a manifesto and PROMISED to slaughter them. Would you possibly be rattled and mess up if a car with no lights on, matching the description of the killers car, pulled up to your home at 4am?

They didn't just mess up a car. They shot innocent people. It wasn't even the same type of car, so no, it didn't match the killer's car description. Like I mentioned before...What if those women had been killed? They do not have the right to put other people's lives in danger because they are scared.

Wonder if the killer is using cell phones or iphones with different numbers? Possibly use and toss phones?
There is no bigger threat to cops than another cop that knows exactly how their
LE dept works and operates. Hope this guy is found soon.

There is still no excuse for shooting innocent people. What if one of them had been killed? I guess some innocent civilians are just going to have to deal with being targets because the cops are ~scared.

Of course it was wrong. But innocents get accidentally shot sometimes. Kids with realistic toy guns, store owners mistaken for robbers, mentally ill people who startle cops and act aggressively. It is WRONG and it is SAD, but it happens.

That is exactly what this monster was aiming for too. Domestic Terrorism.

Sometimes circumstances come together to create a perfect storm. Even if you are innocent, if you are driving around with no headlights at 4 am, and you happen to be driving a pick up truck resembling that of a cold blooded killer. and you happen to throw something at the house that is under protection at that time, THEN YES, innocents might accidentally get shot. IT WAS A MISTAKE. A split second decision that was WRONG.

It could have gone the other way. It might have been the killer, throwing an explosive device at the house as a diversion. And when they saw the truck pulling up, with no lights on, and throwing something at the house, they might have thought WAIT---MAYBE thats a newspaper delivery truck. but WHAM, it was the killer and he just shot the cops in the head while they hesitated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee