CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who is still awake might want to take a look in the scanner thread.

If an ex-barrista from Starbucks threatened to kill any other barristas he saw, and he went and shot a few of them in various cities, would ANY Starbucks barristas even go to their jobs? I doubt it.

But hundreds of cops are getting up and going to work today, even under the threat of immediate death by a maniacal sniper. I think they deserve our respect and our thanks---not threats of being arrested and incarcerated. JMO

My apologies if this has already been posted upthread, but here is a copy of the Manifesto: Warning - Content Graphic and Disturbing.

http://laist.com/2013/02/07/christopher_dorners_manifesto_in_fu.php

Most disturbing (names have been redacted):

Your lack of ethics and conspiring to wrong a just individual are over.
Suppressing the truth will leave to deadly consequences for you and your family. There will be an element of surprise where you work, live, eat, and sleep. I will utilize ISR at your home, workplace, and all locations in between. I will utilize OSINT to discover your residences, spouses workplaces, and children’s schools. IMINT to coordinate and plan attacks on your fixed locations. Its amazing whats on NIPR. HUMINT will be utilized to collect personal schedules of targets. I never had the opportunity to have a family of my own, I’m terminating yours. -----, -----, -----, and BOR members Look your wives/husbands and surviving children directly in the face and tell them the truth as to why your children are dead.

Everyone in Southern California- Please stay safe!!! :please::please::please:I'm up here in N. CA worried about you. My roots are in S. Cal, and I've been to Big Bear 4x/ in the last 2 years. I have family and friends there as well. Hope this monster is caught soon, but he'll most likely try suicide-by-cop. He won't last long in any prison, he'll be hated by everyone!

Everyone in Southern California- Please stay safe!!! :please::please::please:I'm up here in N. CA worried about you. My roots are in S. Cal, and I've been to Big Bear 4x/ in the last 2 years. I have family and friends there as well. Hope this monster is caught soon, but he'll most likely try suicide-by-cop. He won't last long in any prison, he'll be hated by everyone!

Thanks for your kind thoughts. All of this is quite unnerving. I pray LE can find and stop him soon.

Thanks for your kind thoughts. All of this is quite unnerving. I pray LE can find and stop him soon.

It's almost 2:30 in the morning and I can't sleep knowing this maniac is out there. Is he back in San Diego? I don't know, but it's freaking me out.

I hope we can all get a little shut eye and this is resolved quickly, without anyone else being harmed or killed.

Mel

It's almost 2:30 in the morning and I can't sleep knowing this maniac is out there. Is he back in San Diego? I don't know, but it's freaking me out.

I hope we can all get a little shut eye and this is resolved quickly, without anyone else being harmed or killed.

Mel
I feel the same way, even though I'll be very tired driving my DD to school in the morning...
From what little I'm gathering (check the scanner thread), sounds like he could be in the Bear Mountain area of Big Bear, or Highway 38- which is the back route (not Hwy 330, as some have proposed he took to get there, or Highway 18- near Lake Arrowhead).

It doesn't seem like a very good place for him to try and hide out, unless he has a solid cabin that he knows won't be searched. Because Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear are small towns, in the sense that all the locals recognize everyone. And he won't look like a skier.

I think he is long gone from the area.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/0...cop-accused-killing-3-after-burned-out-truck/

Authorities say ex-LAPD cop accused of killing 3 'could be anywhere' as manhunt spans the West

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/inland_empire&id=8983695

Massive manhunt for suspected cop shooter under way

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0208-manhunt-20130208,0,5044940.story

Big Bear locked down amid manhunt

http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/massive-manhunt-for-ex-cop-moves-to-big-bear/#axzz2KJ2ejmSC

Massive Manhunt for Fugitive Ex-Cop Moves to Big Bear

The settlement money from such incidents comes from the taxpayers, not from the police officers who are found to have wrongly injured or killed civilians. It has no deterrent value.
$$ will make them think twice next time before they get trigger happy.

Toni Momberger ‏@tonimomberger

#FBI says warrant served at home of Christopher #Dorner in Las Vegas area. He was not there
. @KNX1070

3 hours ago

This brings up a question for me...

When LE gets a warrant to search a place... But the person is not there... Do they still go ahead and search.. Even though they could not locate the person who owns/resides/etc. there?

TIA! :seeya:

BBM - IMO - this is what is wrong with our society today. Sue happy people. Opportunists. Get in a little fender bender and people sue, twist their ankle at work and they never work again...it's crazy. "Accidents" turn into money makers for the "victims". Money won't fix what happened to them. Officers screwed up, so these women should get millions, from us taxpayers?? I'm not saying they shouldn't be compensated in the future, but can't we get the suspect in custody before we jump to suing people? :twocents:

Great Post!

suing won't change the results..

and the money will come from the taxpayers pocket...

and we wonder why our taxes keep going up?

this is one very strong reason... Sue happy people!

I feel there are other ways to compensate the wronged people... Once all facts come to light..

as I have asked before..

since this thread is for watching the status of a person INTENT on killing as many people has he can... CHRISTOPHER JORDAN DORNER...should we maybe set up another thread for those that wish to discuss the other events in question?

JMO

This brings up a question for me...

When LE gets a warrant to search a place... But the person is not there... Do they still go ahead and search.. Even though they could not locate the person who owns/resides/etc. there?

TIA! :seeya:

Yes, LE can still search a home when a person is not home as long as they have a warrant and leave a receipt of the warrant and what they seized and from where.

Yes, LE can still search a home when a person is not home as long as they have a warrant and leave a receipt of the warrant and what they seized and from where.

THank you, MissSunshine! :sunshine:

I've been hearing helicopters in the air on and off all night. That's unusual so I'm assuming it's because they are looking for this guy.

My brother owns vacation rental property up in Big Bear and almost 44 years ago hubby and I honeymooned up there.

"We know what he's capable of doing. And we need to find him."

"He could be anywhere at this point," said San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon, who had 125 deputies and police officers and two helicopters searching the community of Big Bear Lake, where light snow fell early Friday morning.

He said news organizations should withhold the officers' names because the suspect had made clear that he considers police and their families "fair game."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-02-08-07-30-46

bbm, that is such a silly statement. Dorner knows who he is after, they don't want us the citizens to know who he has a beef with, too late. Not all cops follow the law.

"We know what he's capable of doing. And we need to find him."

"He could be anywhere at this point," said San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon, who had 125 deputies and police officers and two helicopters searching the community of Big Bear Lake, where light snow fell early Friday morning.

He said news organizations should withhold the officers' names because the suspect had made clear that he considers police and their families "fair game."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-02-08-07-30-46

bbm, that is such a silly statement. Dorner knows who he is after, they don't want us the citizens to know who he has a beef with, too late. Not all cops follow the law.

I think he's talking about the two officers who were shot at random (not on the killer's list).

Great Post!

suing won't change the results..

and the money will come from the taxpayers pocket...

and we wonder why our taxes keep going up?

this is one very strong reason... Sue happy people!

I feel there are other ways to compensate the wronged people... Once all facts come to light..

as I have asked before..

since this thread is for watching the status of a person INTENT on killing as many people has he can... CHRISTOPHER JORDAN DORNER...should we maybe set up another thread for those that wish to discuss the other events in question?

JMO

I second the suggestion. Otherwise I may run out of room on my ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member