CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LAPD Chief Beck said he wants #Dorner alive in response to #deadoralive question - to face justice in #court”

---then LE needs to proceed with caution when they shoot?! JMHO

In his delusion, he is a righteous hero that talks to celebrities, gives direct complements to Mrs. Obama about her bangs, offers advice to Tebow, and other wacko bs. Heroes die fighting for their cause, so it's really unlikely that he will be taken alive, IMO.

Hey Raine1212 !! Do you think dorner Studied Eric Rudolph? and guys kinda like him DB Cooper? any thoughts?

Someone mentioned drag marks near his vehicle and thought maybe had a motorcycle in the bed.

True. I think I mentioned that theory way back. lol

It is quite possible. If so, he is safely stashed away somewhere for now. If he has food and water, then he does not need to go out in the public until he is ready to strike again. I do think he will attack again. Imo, he is not done yet. He didn't kill himself.

There are also plenty of part time homes with vehicles at them.those would not even be missed yet because most part timers are not going up there right now.jmho

I was thinking he could have rented a car? heck i don't know...But i don't think he is on the mountain...(just a feeling)

You need proper ID and proof of car insurance and a credit card to rent a car. So I don't think he could have done that. Unless he has phony IDS and stolen cards.

Dorner manhunt: USC chief, Dodgers among donors to $1-million reward

Police officers associations and law enforcement departments in Long Beach, San Diego, Irvine and Riverside are among the donors to the reward. The list also includes USC President Max Nikias, the Dodgers, AEG, the Safer CA Foundation, the Orange County Crimestoppers and six anonymous donors.

more at link

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lan...urce=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&dlvrit=649324

You need proper ID and proof of car insurance and a credit card to rent a car. So I don't think he could have done that. Unless he has phony IDS and stolen cards.

He wrote how he got his guns. There are sposed to be laws for that ...but he got around them. Also -i have rented a card with a debit card..(not that it makes a difference in this case.)

Fascinating thread from LEOs' point of view ( link )

There are also plenty of part time homes with vehicles at them.those would not even be missed yet because most part timers are not going up there right now.jmho
My thoughts, exactly. If he got out of there, he did so by stealing someone's vehicle.

Hey Raine1212 !! Do you think dorner Studied Eric Rudolph? and guys kinda like him DB Cooper? any thoughts?

It is possible, but this man has had excellent training and knows how to survive.. I do not think he is still there.. If he is he had his place to hide before this started. I think he lays low in daylight and travels by night.. JMO.. Eric Rudolph would have not gotten caught if he had stayed in the mountains, instead he was caught behind a sav-alot grocery store getting stuff out of a dumpster by an officer doing nightly door checks.

This man will only be caught going down with a fight I believe he has nothing to lose. all JMO

I know for certain he shot the police in Corona (my neighbor was the man who saw him at the gas station and pointed him out to police, resulting in the Corona Police officer shooting) which was around 1:30am. There is no reason to believe that he wouldn't have been the person who shot the two Riverside police officers as the timing to travel from the Corona shooting to the one in Riverside was perfect. As is the case in every manhunt, mistaken identity occurs a lot.
I get that. It's just that gang and drug violence is at an all time high in Cali. And while I understand why people, LEOs, specifically, were on high alert, I just wonder, if this was a case where they assumed it was him? Call this my doubting thomas side.

LAPD Chief Beck said he wants #Dorner alive in response to #deadoralive question - to face justice in #court”

---then LE needs to proceed with caution when they shoot?! JMHO
I think he needs to send some of his crack metro team out to the shooting range for a refresher course.

This is how the manifesto ends.... "We need to hold ou”

Wow. I don’t even know how to end. So I’ll just end.

I was thinking the same thing.

This guy could take hostages or at least get into homes once he begins to get even more desperate and runs out of supplies or money.

Does anyone think that even if he wanted to, he could give himself up and not be killed?

(I'm not justifying or rooting him on, on any level - I want to make that clear) I just don't see how there is any out for him to have a moment of rational thought and give himself up. I'm pretty sure he'll be shot on sight, perhaps with cause because of what he's capable of doing.

(Jjenny, just adding to your post, not really singling you out with my question!)

To be fair to LE, if they give him a chance to surrender, it might be already too late for them. Considering he is accused of killing a cop in a traffic stop, and warning that cops who will try to stop him will not survive (in his manifesto).

What I cannot reconcile with respect to him still being on the hill is why would he announce his location by torching the truck and then stick around? He Could control when the car went up in flames thus revealing himself and IMO only did it once he secured alternate transportation. It was probably not his plan to crack an axel but he had plenty of time to come up with plan b. he torched it to destroy evidence, but once he set that thing on fire his location was officially revealed and he wouldn't stick around to see who showed up. It does not take long to get down the mountain.

I initially toyed with the idea he was in sniper mode and may harm those that came to investigate - but the time for that has come and gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hiyaworld