Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does it mean "?

It means he didn't proofread. He likely typed it on Pages, copied it to put on his Facebook page, but cut off a few sentences......or maybe pages and pages and pages where he gives advice to everyone whom he sees as his equal (famous actors, President Obama, and etc...)

It means he didn't proofread. He likely typed it on Pages, copied it to put on his Facebook page, but cut off a few sentences......or maybe pages and pages and pages where he gives advice to everyone whom he sees as his equal (famous actors, President Obama, and etc...)

OH haha, I thought he meant we must hold OU ,,,,,,,, like oklahoma university football,,,,,,,hold them in defense. I was like OH BOY . Ty for clearing it up !

I think just the last part of that sentence.

Chicago’s youth violence is a prime example of how our black communities values have declined. We can not address this nation’s intolerant issues until we address our own communities morality issues first. Accountability. We need to hold ou”

Wow. I don’t even know how to end. So I’ll just end.

The last line is spaced like the rest of his writing. jmo

I finally got to read his manifesto..WOW.. This man is so highly trained it is scary.. I wonder if we will see any military involved..JMO.. LE does not receive the training he has had.. He can survive this and disappear if he wants to.

I think it said.....We need to hold our ....blah blah ....Here he, the superhero, is inspiring the lowly common man (not like him) to strive for justice ....blah blah

The last part of his manifesto becomes very preachy as he sees himself as "the savior".

I get that. It's just that gang and drug violence is at an all time high in Cali. And while I understand why people, LEOs, specifically, were on high alert, I just wonder, if this was a case where they assumed it was him? Call this my doubting thomas side.

This is in reference the gang and drug violence in Los Angeles. I agree that LE must be very on edge in light of the crimes this criminal is thought to have committed.

Newly released crime figures for 2012 show that the overall crime rate in Los Angeles fell 1.4 percent. Notching a decline for the 10th year in a row, Los Angeles now has the lowest crime rate in the country for cities with a population over 2 million people.
"Crime is down in the city of Los Angeles for the 10th straight year,” L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa said at a press conference called to tout the new numbers. “Now this is an extraordinary achievement. It's a testament to the tireless work of our law enforcement officers in conjunction with citizens who care about their communities and the quality of life.”
Overall, violent crime fell by 8.3 percent, with the number of murders remaining low. Just 20 years ago there were 1,092 murders in Los Angeles. In 2012, the city recorded just 298.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...te-falls-10th-straight-year-article-1.1235916

Bomani Jones's blog: My 10 Questions About the Christopher Dorner Story

1. People aren’t really defending Dorner, are they? Hey, I don’t care what you think about the man’s cause or the legitimacy of his allegations. He’s allegedly killed three people so far, and not a single one of them did a damn thing to him.
---
the rest of that one and 9 more, looking at several things in a manner to provoke thought, with plenteous linkage

I get that. It's just that gang and drug violence is at an all time high in Cali. And while I understand why people, LEOs, specifically, were on high alert, I just wonder, if this was a case where they assumed it was him? Call this my doubting thomas side.

The last time an officer was slain in Riverside was years ago and the area that the police officer was shot in Corona is extremely safe; these aren't high drug and gang activity areas. It is not common for someone to pull up alongside a LE vehicle and open fire into it. I am certain LE wouldn't assume it was him unless everything matched. Also, there were numerous witnesses to the Riverside shooting (many of those same people were instrumental in saving the lives of the second officer.) It was him. Why are you doubting it? Because of the report that the truck was burning all night? I have a feeling "all night" meant when it was dark (which actually ended up being early morning, not night.)

OH haha, I thought he meant we must hold OU ,,,,,,,, like oklahoma university football,,,,,,,hold them in defense. I was like OH BOY . Ty for clearing it up !
Oh, no! He would NEVER mention OU. He might mention Univ of Texas. (Boomer Sooner....I'm an OU grad and I noticed you're in Texas.) :wink:

DORNER MANHUNT: Slain Riverside officer was father, husband, coach ( link )

A Riverside police officer allegedly slain by Christopher Dorner was identified as Michael Crain.

Crain was fatally shot the morning of Thursday, Feb. 7 in an apparent ambush while on patrol. He was parked at a stoplight with an officer undergoing training, according to a press release. The second officer was injured in the shooting.

[...]

Crain left behind a wife, Regina, a 10-year-old son, Ian, and a 4-year-old daughter, Kaitlyn. He loved attending his daughter’s dance recitals and coaching his son’s baseball team, according to a release from Riverside police. He spent some of his spare time restoring his 1970 Chevrolet Nova, according to the release

???? Was there ever a release of what type of weapons he may have had.. I may have missed it.. I want to study the list

I've been following and reading most of the posts since this started and Imo he's long gone from BB. He took a long time to write the Manisfesto and I think he took some time in his plan also. I think he had a car up there before he drove the truck. I think someone helped and followed him up to BB to drop a car off at a certain location. He had to have a plan B, but it may have been the plan all along. I know the broken truck (crank shaft?) is not a blown engine but is it possible it was going anyway? Just thinking out loud here.

Still along that train of thought, I've seen mention of skid or marks of sort near the truck sight. Is it possible he had snow shoes, ski's or a sled?

I don't think he broke in to a home or cabin and stole someone's vehicle. Surely by now all property owners have been contacted one way or another asking about what vehicles should or shouldn't be there. And certainly they have searched all cabins and homes in the area.

Haven't heard back from my friend yet who's co worker is named in the manifesto(both work for L.A.P.D.) but I do expect to hear something tomorrow. If I can I will convey what are the general moods and opinions as to what's going on behind the scenes.

I finally got to read his manifesto..WOW.. This man is so highly trained it is scary.. I wonder if we will see any military involved..JMO.. LE does not receive the training he has had.. He can survive this and disappear if he wants to.

A lot of LE officers have military backgrounds themselves. Aside from him being a (self reported) better shot than most I don't think he has more training than most law enforcement officers.....plus, on the job experience is some of the best training you can get and he didn't have much and it was awhile ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother