CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If some of his "supporters" start calling the victims pretending to be Dorner, I hope there are arrests in their future. They don't think Dorner was in Vancouver making this phone call to the family of the victim.

Last night I posted or someone did that he owned at least 30 guns. It might have been an MSM tweet?

I'm so uncomfortable with calling the potential victims of a coward "evil", or giving any credence to the ravings of the murderer of innocent people. Not on a victim friendly site like Websleuths.

Good grief! How many places did this guy have his stuff strewn around!?

just wonderin'
fran

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...-gear-found-inside-christopher-dorners-truck/

Elsewhere in Buena Park, Irvine police confirmed to CBS2 that detectives served a search warrant Friday evening at a storage locker belonging to Dorner.

According to a public information officer, items of evidence were collected.

Plus, fwiw and IMHO, although there were a number of items recovered from his burned out truck, he was a regular at that gun shop in the Vegas area for a few years. I'm bettin' he has LOTS of stuff left. imo, fran

He could have been planning this for years.

i listen and participate in Levi's speecasts and tricia's shows every week ,i've never had beef w/ them .and they never had beef w/ me

KTLA news has a livestream of their 6 PM news coverage. I got in late. The services for Monica will be private and secret. So sad, so wrong.

You know, supporting this coward in any way is to support terrorism, IMO. He is no Robin Hood. He is the murderer of innocents.

http://blog.pe.com/crime-blotter/20...visory/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Transportation Security Administration has issued an advisory for general aviation to be on the lookout for Christopher Dorner, who is believed to have had flight training while in the Navy Reserve.
However, “the extent of his flying skills is unknown,” read the advisory dated Feb. 8.
“While there is no specific information at this time that Dorner is considering using general aviation, TSA requests that operators use an increased level of awareness concerning any suspicious activity during the coming days,” the advisory read.
Any theft of aircraft or suspicious activity should immediately be reported to law enforcement and the TSA General Aviation Hotline, 866-427-3287.

:welcome5:

Websleuths is a victim friendly website. We also work with LE whenever we're contacted and ask our members to post respectfully with regard to LE.

Please be sure to review the below links if in doubt as to what to post.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=159"]The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65793"]Terms of Service Terms of Service - Short, Plain Language Version - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

If anyone has any questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,
fran

if there is merit to his claims they won't admit it because it will make him too much of a hero to some. Its just lip service. Its too bad that he chose not to make his claims in a more positive way to spur LAPD into action.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I think he is already a hero to some. :(

KTLA news has a livestream of their 6 PM news coverage. I got in late. The services for Monica will be private and secret. So sad, so wrong.

I had been looking for more about the funerals, specifically the one for Keith Lawrence and found this:

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2013/02/monica_quan_keith_lawrence_mur.php?page=3

- The parents of Monica and Keith, who had been planning a wedding and are now planning a funeral, say they will be buried together.

http://blog.pe.com/crime-blotter/20...visory/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The Transportation Security Administration has issued an advisory for general aviation to be on the lookout for Christopher Dorner, who is believed to have had flight training while in the Navy Reserve.
However, “the extent of his flying skills is unknown,” read the advisory dated Feb. 8.
“While there is no specific information at this time that Dorner is considering using general aviation, TSA requests that operators use an increased level of awareness concerning any suspicious activity during the coming days,” the advisory read.
Any theft of aircraft or suspicious activity should immediately be reported to law enforcement and the TSA General Aviation Hotline, 866-427-3287.

I presume it's because he claims to have missile launcher.

OMGosh! He may know how to fly!?

Oh, good grief!

:eek:
fran

I presume it's because he claims to have missile launcher.

Also, one of the clues found down here in San Diego was his wallet and shield or LE id, found near the airport. But that was PRIOR to his killing spree on Thursday.

Actually, I live within eye-site of the border, from a long distance. But yesterday they had more than usual helicopters along the border and then I read today that the border crossing only had 3 lanes open and traffic going into Mexico was backed up, border patrol are wearing bullet proof vests. (that's very unusual)

They aren't taking any chances on this guy at all.

JMHO
fran

He sent a DVD to Anderson Cooper at CNN. All that stuff was turned over to the Los Angeles Police, so I am wondering if the video we have been seeing on TV of Dorner at the shooting range the last day and today, was from that DVD.

Okay, so KTLA just showed a video of him dumping some stuff outside a store in National City. I wish I had payed closer attention as to exactly where and when.

@ Fran , Yep got it! No worries ,i'm not supporting this guy at all. As far as victims , yes RIP ,and respect goes to all the families. As far as a conspiracy , i don't see what drove you to saying it? i live in the area i get all the news live,here. in fact go to LAtimes on twiiter ,they just posted a news piece about the re-opening of the cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3