CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think he's dead? He hasn't been spotted despite a statewide manhunt. He could have walked into the woods and shot himself and may not be found for ages.

Just a thought.

MOO

Mel

I pray he is
but
I don't think so

Unless he had a total meltdown and saw no possible way out but they haven't had him surrounded or anything....

ap_christopher_dorner_ll_130208_wg.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXSkfTedVb0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXSkfTedVb0[/ame]

Please give yourself up!

This is a no win situation. No more deaths!!

There are avenues available to you that can be taken - contact these people. They are on your side.

ETA
See the animal in his cage that you built
Are you sure what side you're on?
Better not look him too closely in the eye
Are you sure what side of the glass you are on?
See the safety of the life you have built
Everything where it belongs
Feel the hollowness inside of your heart
And it's all
Right where it belongs

How do we know this Dorner character still weighs 270? He could have lost weight, grown his hair out, have a beard or a mustache.

They have recent photos of him. No beard, no mustache, no hair.

Does anyone think he's dead? He hasn't been spotted despite a statewide manhunt. He could have walked into the woods and shot himself and may not be found for ages.

Just a thought.

MOO

Mel

I don't believe for a second he is going to kill himself.

No ,he's not holding anyone hostage.there's no way out from that . and if he did, and let the captives go ,he wouldn't have a good led on the LE.

I think he is very much alive. And what scares me -is all of the "supporters" that he is gathering on other sites. There are probably people out there willing to help him...as crazy as that sounds..:(

No ,he's not holding anyone hostage.there's no way out from that . and if he did, and let the captives go ,he wouldn't have a good led on the LE.

He could leave and not let the hostages go. Tied up until found. There's just too many places this guy could go but with the last known trace of him being in Big Bear or at least his burnt out truck & his scent last night, I see why they continue to search Big Bear.

I read that it was the forest service road between Snow Summit and Bear Mountain ski resorts. That would be 2N10 or Moonridge Truck Trail. Plug it in to Google Maps.

Thank you!

What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection
Is it all you want it to be?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself
Find yourself afraid to see?

I think he is very much alive. And what scares me -is all of the "supporters" that he is gathering on other sites. There are probably people out there willing to help him...as crazy as that sounds..:(

They are willing to cheer him on from behind their computer.
But if they are actually doing anything to help him, hopefully there is a long prison sentence in their future.

I should add, that if indeed he is still up there, and they told my friends that it was safe to come up, and something happens to them or anyone else, I will be livid, furious. :furious:
my first job outside the family businesses was attaching tickets at Snow Summit when I was 15. my mom was head bookkeeper there for many years. let me put it this way: they closed the local schools. the park district canceled youth karate classes and youth and adult basketball league games. the annual bald eagle count was canceled. so, many officials recognized the possibility of danger and acted accordingly

but you have the ski resorts saying: things are fine, c'mon up. which is understandable from their point of view because they make money for a small and unpredictable number of weeks in a calendar year. and that's all good for restaurants and gas stations, but for the rest of us there's an ick factor. buyer beware, I guess

I don't know the head count these last few days but 100,000-tourist weekends happened frequently in my 30 years there. I wish LE didn't have to deal w/ the usual BS when something so critical requires their attention

What if all the world's inside of your head
Just creations of your own?
Your devils and your gods
All the living and the dead
And you're really all alone?
You can live in this illusion
You can choose to believe
You keep looking but you can't find the woods
While you're hiding in the trees

Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know
Is an elaborate dream?
What if you could look right through the cracks?
Would you find yourself

love this, alot!!

my first job outside the family businesses was attaching tickets at Snow Summit when I was 15. my mom was head bookkeeper there for many years. let me put it this way: they closed the local schools. the park district canceled youth karate classes and youth and adult basketball league games. the annual bald eagle count was canceled. so, many officials recognized the possibility of danger and acted accordingly

but you have the ski resorts saying: things are fine, c'mon up. which is understandable from their point of view because they make money for a small and unpredictable number of weeks in a calendar year. and that's all good for restaurants and gas stations, but for the rest of us there's an ick factor. buyer beware, I guess

I don't know the head count these last few days but 100,000-tourist weekends happened frequently in my 30 years there. I wish LE didn't have to deal w/ the usual BS when something so critical requires their attention
Yes, he could still be there. But I am not convinced he is. He could have stolen a car or maybe he had the car stashed there. He appears to be very resourceful.

Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you used to know
Is an elaborate dream?
What if you could look right through the cracks
Would you find yourself

I'm done with Dorner. He deserves no recognition unless it's sightings of him. Down w/ D. Let me know if you hear about any sitings. tyia

Well, well, well

http://nation.time.com/2013/02/10/lapd-to-reopen-probe-into-fugitive-ex-cops-firing/

I've seen the text of all the testimonies. One of those anonymous people leaked them. They're out there if anyone wants to google them. Still, it's all up in the air as to who was telling the truth, but it does appear that 3 people would have had to lie, Dorner, Mr. G and his father. The problem with Mr. G, the son, is he is very disabled mentally, but he did tell his father he was kicked by a female officer.

The truth could be that Dorner was right about this, and Dorner could also be paranoid. One doesn't necessarily exclude the other. He asked for reintegration training. Apparently he did two six month tours of duty with the Navy right after graduating from the police academy. To then send him out on patrol, even supervised is well expecting a lot from someone. Hard to switch straight from military service to dealing with the public.

Even if Dorner was telling the truth, what he has done is an absolute travesty.

Gettler's father didn't witness anything and Mr. Gettler is described as a schizophrenic with dementia. I saw his videotaped interview. He doesn't look convincing whatsoever to me.
I am not really sure what difference does that make now anyway?
It's not like Mr. Dorner is going to get his job back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member