CA - Christopher Dorner kills 4 in tri-county rampage, Feb 2013 - #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks Raine1212!!!!! ok the unclaimed,nice!! i'll check it out ,you guys have done amazing things there,as reported on Tricia's show.I'm very good @ finding things,i found my birth mother in only 5 months of looking!! i played a few hunches and longs shots,and they turned into me standing in front of her 29 years later.i got more stories of finding stuff but i'll tell just you ,later. thanks,Raine 1212 .God Bless you !!!!

Thanks Raine1212!!!!! ok the unclaimed,nice!! i'll check it out ,you guys have done amazing things there,as reported on Tricia's show.I'm very good @ finding things,i found my birth mother in only 5 months of looking!! i played a few hunches and longs shots,and they turned into me standing in front of her 29 years later.i got more stories of finding stuff but i'll tell just you ,later. thanks,Raine 1212 .God Bless you !!!!

Your Welcome, I can always use help there.. CA along has over 5,000 unclaimed cases.. It is so sad..

"The information that we have right now seems to indicate that the wound that took Dorner's life was self inflicted," said Capt. Kevin Lacy of the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department

police made "numerous PA announcements identifying [Dorner] by name, asking him to surrender

San Bernardino Sheriff's Deputy Jeremiah MacKay, 35, a 15-year veteran and the father of two children, was killed in the Feb. 12 standoff

http://abcnews.go.com/US/christopher-dorner-autopsy-death-single-gunshot-head/story?id=18518676

The suspect put himself in a standoff position. I don't care if he shot himself or if LE shot him. He can no longer terrorize the general population. Game over.

I stand by the word tyrannical

Dorner had just shot two officers, who were lying in a pool of blood. And he was barricaded inside the cabin, heavily armed, and trying to KILL more people.

And you are worried about which rifle the bullet came from that killed him? Does it matter? Because he was actively trying to kill anything that moved. LE had every right, actually, the DUTY to kill that man. I WISH it had been a sniper that got him.

Dorner had just shot two officers, who were lying in a pool of blood. And he was barricaded inside the cabin, heavily armed, and trying to KILL more people.

And you are worried about which rifle the bullet came from that killed him? Does it matter? Because he was actively trying to kill anything that moved. LE had every right, actually, the DUTY to kill that man. I WISH it had been a sniper that got him.

Unbending Intent's use of the word "tyrannical" wasn't even in relation to who shot Dorner or how Dorner died but rather towards LE for asking the media not to post on Twitter! :banghead:

The scanner audio that people have been discussing has nothing to do with the WS scanner thread. It is an audio recording that has been placed in the public domain and is readily available to the entire world.

It is located here:

https://archive.org/details/DornerStandoff2

In addition, the media outlets were all using their own access to the scanners as they were reporting and streaming their broadcasts live online.

Where did you hear that sort of crazy talk?

To block Twitter would require:

-- Blocking the message sources from SMS and IP clients;
-- Disabling Twitter's service;
-- Blocking anyone from accessing their twitter accounts in any way

Twitter keeps a list of outages:

http://status.twitter.com/

if Twitter was shut down people would be screaming like mashed cats, and we would have heard of it.

Well, , we heard it here first! We heard that a poster's twitter account was shut down a hundred miles from where Dorner was by LE. I believe it was in either Thread 2 or 3. Now, of course, you do realize you must take this has the gospel truth because the poster said this, and you must also take it as the gospel truth that all LE are corrupt, according to what this poster has said. Personally, I don't believe any of it, but that's just me.

IMO, JMO, :moo: , and all other disclaimers.

To block Twitter would require:

-- Blocking the message sources from SMS and IP clients;
-- Disabling Twitter's service;
-- Blocking anyone from accessing their twitter accounts in any way

Twitter keeps a list of outages:

http://status.twitter.com/

if Twitter was shut down people would be screaming like mashed cats, and we would have heard of it.

BBM

Only if you believe in spot-on conspiracy theories.....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Regardless of how Dorner died - a self-inflicted gun shot, sniper, or asphyxiation - it was suicide or "suicide by cop". And I think that was his endgame all along.
IMO

Well, , we heard it here first! We heard that a poster's twitter account was shut down a hundred miles from where Dorner was by LE. I believe it was in either Thread 2 or 3. Now, of course, you do realize you must take this has the gospel truth because the poster said this, and you must also take it as the gospel truth that all LE are corrupt, according to what this poster has said. Personally, I don't believe any of it, but that's just me.

IMO, JMO, :moo: , and all other disclaimers.
One thing I did notice about the Twitter - the first couple of days (and maybe later; wasn't paying attention) I think the trending topics were "adjusted" somewhere along the way, as I only once saw "Dorner" and never #dorner on my trending list. Checked L.A. trends, wasn't on there either (at the times I checked). And till I'd "followed" several good local news sources and thus they were in my timeline, I was always checking the Dorner/#dorner. They were coming in by the hundreds a minute. (And none appeared censored because there were lots of anti-LAPD tweets.)

BBM

Just because it is a fascinating read....

In the 3rd thread regarding Christopher Dorner (pages 43 and 44) the following was posted:

"They asked the Media Helicopter to "vacate" the area, so as not to give "Dorner" a tactical advantage??? What!! @ that point the Power the Cabin was cut,and there was no cable or wifi in the cabin.very suspect. Furthermore the LE was "prohibiting " anyone on Twitter to chat about what was currently happening. Nuts!How can Dorner have ANY tactical advantage on Twitter? especially since he didn't have access to the internet???? Doesn't add up ."

"i know HE did not have internet . because MY Twitter was " suppressed" during the "Burn down that Cabin!" and i live over 100 miles from big Bear."

"Well it makes sense to me . it's the only time that has ever happened. of for the 2 hours or so ,during the "burn down the Cabin" ,My twitter was compromised.So the LE turning" off" tweets was a reality."

And the following was on page two of this thread:

"@country girl,the BLACKOUT on twitter was a real tyrannical move on LE's part. Made no sense ,Dorner had no access to the internet.At ALL. .Suppose he did, Are we suppose to believe Dorner turned himself into an octopus and could shoot and "Text" @ the same time.another highly unbelievable "TALE" spun by LE."

Hope that helps. :)

BBM

Just because it is a fascinating read....

In the 3rd thread regarding Christopher Dorner (pages 43 and 44) the following was posted:

"They asked the Media Helicopter to "vacate" the area, so as not to give "Dorner" a tactical advantage??? What!! @ that point the Power the Cabin was cut,and there was no cable or wifi in the cabin.very suspect. Furthermore the LE was "prohibiting " anyone on Twitter to chat about what was currently happening. Nuts!How can Dorner have ANY tactical advantage on Twitter? especially since he didn't have access to the internet???? Doesn't add up ."

"i know HE did not have internet . because MY Twitter was " suppressed" during the "Burn down that Cabin!" and i live over 100 miles from big Bear."

"Well it makes sense to me . it's the only time that has ever happened. of for the 2 hours or so ,during the "burn down the Cabin" ,My twitter was compromised.So the LE turning" off" tweets was a reality."

And the following was on page two of this thread:

"@country girl,the BLACKOUT on twitter was a real tyrannical move on LE's part. Made no sense ,Dorner had no access to the internet.At ALL. .Suppose he did, Are we suppose to believe Dorner turned himself into an octopus and could shoot and "Text" @ the same time.another highly unbelievable "TALE" spun by LE."

Hope that helps. :)

Thank you, you are a much braver soul than I!

One thing I did notice about the Twitter - the first couple of days (and maybe later; wasn't paying attention) I think the trending topics were "adjusted" somewhere along the way, as I only once saw "Dorner" and never #dorner on my trending list. Checked L.A. trends, wasn't on there either (at the times I checked). And till I'd "followed" several good local news sources and thus they were in my timeline, I was always checking the Dorner/#dorner. They were coming in by the hundreds a minute. (And none appeared censored because there were lots of anti-LAPD tweets.)

Exactly. I do understand that LE asked reporters not to tweet what was going on at the cabin while the standoff was going on, so not to endanger anyone else's life, which is totally understandable. But, to say LE suppressed Twitter, well, that lies in the realm of tin foil hat land, IMO.

Furthermore the LE was "prohibiting " anyone on Twitter to chat about what was currently happening.
LE could no more "prohibit" people from tweeting, than they could "prohibit" them from turning on their puter. Importantly, their request (please note the operative term, "request") went out to the media, not the general public ( link )

Exactly. I do understand that LE asked reporters not to tweet what was going on at the cabin while the standoff was going on, so not to endanger anyone else's life, which is totally understandable. But, to say LE suppressed Twitter, well, that lies in the realm of tin foil hat land, IMO.
My little tale was from several days before the SBDA's office request, and I can't find a link referring to it (there were a couple posts on Twitter I saw afterwards but I didn't RT or "favorite" them and now don't have the patience to look).

This may have been posted as I missed a couple days, a good look at the controversy regarding the request for media to cease tweeting for a time; spokesperson who did the tweet explains himself well.

http://www.scpr.org/news/2013/02/13/35938/san-bernardino-da-s-office-defends-asking-media-to/

Problem with the beanie is, it doesn't protect the primitive areas of the brain, so people can be zapped, and put into total fear, rage, or whatever. Course, if you believe that, while I'm all out of bridges at the moment, I do happen to have some property on the moon that I'd be more than happy to lease out. ^_~

If you do ever take the time to listen to whole recording,the cops say several times we have ammo going off inthe cabin,thus declining the fire dept. From entering,and putting the human blaze out. So it's very safe to say police still thought dorner was alive 30 + minutes after the 30:00 mark( "single gunshot fron inside the residence") @ 1:02:57 "we have more smoke gas from suspect"

I heard it the recording and they did say several times that ammo was going off inside. After the single gun shot AND the fire. The ammo was going off because of the fire. You expected LE to storm in their with force to put the "human blaze" out while thousands of rounds of live ammo were being shot off in all directions in there??? Who in their right mind would do that??? That's a suicide mission and the only one suicidal that day had already put a bullet in himself. IMO

OK, I just signed into my Twitter account for like the first time in a year and I can see all kinds of #Dorner tweets before, during and after the shootout.

And as you point out, I'm not so glad I did. Some pretty sick pro-Dorner/anti-police crap on there. Even recently.

Some of those folks need to do some reading:

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

http://zapatopi.net/blackhelicopters/

And properly disguise themselves:

http://www.cafepress.com/zapatopi.509834322

Is that what LE suspects CD was wearing while on his murderous rampage? :floorlaugh:

Problem with the beanie is, it doesn't protect the primitive areas of the brain, so people can be zapped, and put into total fear, rage, or whatever. Course, if you believe that, while I'm all out of bridges at the moment, I do happen to have some property on the moon that I'd be more than happy to lease out. ^_~

Me! Me! I want some!!!!!! How much? :floorlaugh:

I heard it the recording and they did say several times that ammo was going off inside. After the single gun shot AND the fire. The ammo was going off because of the fire. You expected LE to storm in their with force to put the "human blaze" out while thousands of rounds of live ammo were being shot off in all directions in there??? Who in their right mind would do that??? That's a suicide mission and the only one suicidal that day had already put a bullet in himself. IMO

But how do we know for certain the ammo was going off inside the cabin? :floorlaugh: (I'm sorry.....I am having too much fun here!)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back