CA CA - Coleen Harris, 25, from OH, went to Sacramento to see man she met online, his name & add were false, seen getting off plane, 15 Nov 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am confused by conflicting information posted about Coleen's disappearance. Is she officially considered a missing person by LE?
Good question. As others have pointed out, Coleen is still officially listed as a missing person.

Whether she is actually missing, or for some reason is intentionally staying out of touch with friends, family, and LE isn't clear AFAIK.

Good question. I hope she's not being prevented from doing that by the person or people she is with.
It’s something to be concerned about considering some terrible crimes we’ve seen committed recently, against innocent women who are lured in by men they don’t know very well.

Cassidy Rainwater comes to mind and other women who completely vanish after meeting some guy they meet online.

Why doesn't she simply contact LE if she wants to be left alone?
It’s something to be concerned about considering some terrible crimes we’ve seen committed recently, against innocent women who are lured in by men they don’t know very well.
I hate to say this, but among the possibilities that have to be considered is that Coleen may be held against her will, or worse she may have met an violent end.

I hate to say this, but among the possibilities that have to be considered is that Coleen may be held against her will, or worse she may have met an violent end.
This is my worst fear.

I assume in today's day and age most everyone has a cell phone and computer devices. LE has analyzed any electronic device she has used recently, and where and when that trail ended. IMO, she had to have had some communication with 'the person' in Sacramento or reasons for her travel there.

The part that sticks out to me is that she was a 'newlywed' and traveled in the exact opposite direction than to be with her husband. To top that off, no one reported her missing for a month. Certainly sets off my Hinky Meter...

JMO

I wonder if her husband knows if Coleen is missing by choice.

Respectfully, we don't know it.
As of today, here are the facts.
Coleen has been missing for a month till it was reported.
Her FB page has been deactivated due to the strange activity of her relative
The page "Find Coleen Adams" is in the process of deactivation
Lots if emotions from her relatives but no facts

The part that sticks out to me is that she was a 'newlywed' and traveled in the exact opposite direction than to be with her husband. To top that off, no one reported her missing for a month. Certainly sets off my Hinky Meter...
Those two circumstances shave set my Hinky Meter off like a Geiger Counter big time.

Maybe she quietly resurfaced. Dead or alive???

Agreed. There are a significant number of questions in this case that, as of this time, have not been answered.

It’s still unclear whether Coleen is actually “missing”. If so, is she intentionally keeping silent for some reason or is foul play involved?

At this point it seems like all we have is speculation, with very few known facts in this case.

Any idea what "strange activity" might be? Is that separate from the deactivation of "Find Coleen Adams" or are they connected?

It would be nice to know how Coleen left the Sacramento airport.

Does LE even know? I'm sure that airport security cameras would have shown if she was picked up by private passenger car or taxi. I wonder how long that security video is saved? Since a month passed before she was reported to be missing maybe that video was deleted before LE could check it out.

I live in Sacramento and always use the free "cell phone" parking area when picking people up at the airport. You can't park at the terminals and wait so you park in the free lot and wait until your people call you for pickup. Did Coleen's "friend" use this setup?

Or perhaps this "friend" didn't show up and Coleen used the airport express bus service to get a ride to downtown Sacramento. It only costs $2.50 and runs all day from around 6:00AM to almost 11:00PM.

If it can be determined how she left the airport then it's possible to follow that lead further. Hopefully we will learn more about this in the future. JMO.

SMF > Free Waiting Area

The fact a young lady of 25, who was recently married, wasn't reported missing for a whole month is hinky in the extreme.
Why did the husband wait so long to notify LE? (Was it even him that initially contacted them?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back