CA CA - Daphne Webb, 21 mos, Oakland, 10 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel like if it were an accident and he aimed to take his own life, he might have said where Daphne was , right?
And I also feel that taking care of his mom might have been overwhelming for him and left him scattered and distracted and that led to whatever became of Daphne :(

What? Bizarre!
I wonder if they will ' charge' the dad and now that he's passed they could say it is solved?
It would really be a chicken move unless they have some evidence. But it's a way to wrap it
up so it's not sitting on anyone's desk saying ' unsolved'. I hope that's not what they're doing.

Gee, I hope they don't do that. The LEOs working on this case seemed to be really dedicated, and that kind of ending would, I think, be really a let down for them after all the work they've done on the case.

I don't think one can be charged while deceased. JMO, how does one defend charges when dead?

It does sound as if they may feel that dad had a guilty conscious about something. Is his mother still living, bless her heart? If so was she in his care still or had she been moved to a long term care facility as must sometimes happen when incompetent folks require more skilled 24 hour care than family can provide?

:tyou: OkieGranny! :bow:

I went through every page. No images of #BabyDaphne to be found. I did find this:

(snip)

DNA
Guidelines for Collection of DNA
Sample submitted - Tests complete

(Snip)

NamUs - National Missing Persons Data System Case Report - 26511

Investigating Agency Title
Sergeant J Beere
Phone
510-777-3333

Case number
13-035011
Date reported
July 10, 2013
Jurisdiction
Local Agency
Oakland Police Department
Address
455 7th Street
Oakland, California 94607

Link to entire Case Report:
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/case_report_html/26511

Here is the NaMus PDF Flyer

b5db442ce56d0028305a60cb53469654.jpg

Via https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/poster/26511

Considering Baby Daphne quietly lost her Amber Alert status, it pains me that not one photo of her is on her NaMus profile. :thinking: :confused:

#FindBabyDaphne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Kimi and Schmae for keeping Daphne's name in the everyone's mind.
It's a tragedy that, IMO, her father's guilt has kept her whereabouts hidden.
I was wondering if Daphne's grandfather had made any public comments lately. Have you heard anything?

Thanks Kimi and Schmae for keeping Daphne's name in the everyone's mind.
It's a tragedy that, IMO, her father's guilt has kept her whereabouts hidden.
I was wondering if Daphne's grandfather had made any public comments lately. Have you heard anything?

No it's been very quiet everywhere. Too quiet, if you ask me. :(

:candle:

I never believed Daphne was in the car that morning with her dad and grandma. I also believe that Mr. Webb knew what happened to Daphne and that it happened in June. Most likely it was an accident or at the most some kind of involuntary death. He must have felt incredibly guilty, whether it was appropriate guilt or not. The neighborhood people's description of him as an all-around good guy that would help anyone with anything makes me so sad. Perhaps it was more than he could take, to admit that anything he did or did not do contributed to her death, to have people view him as anything other than a good, family man.
I wonder if any trace of her will be found. God bless Daphne and her family.

I'm saddened to realize that we are a month away from the second anniversary of the day, July 10th, on which Daphne's father, John Anthony Webb, reported her missing.

Although it becomes fainter, my hope is that Daphne's little sister will some day be united with her.

http://kron4.com/2015/07/10/exclusi...s-on-second-anniversary-of-her-disappearance/
KRON 4’s Jeff Bush spoke with Daphne’s grandfather Friday about his hopes of finding her. It is a story that you will only see on KRON 4.

The video won't work for me. Even with my ip changed to US?

I'm not able to transcribe the video in its entirely at the moment, but to paraphrase, Baby Daphne's maternal grandfather stated that the family will never give up hope that they will see her again, even two years later. He says that he "doesn't do depression" but there are days when he "misses her."

He also stated that "stranger things have happened so why not this case?"

The family believes they will see her again.

Here are two images from the embedded video:

794d2d0ecc0a418ec016717e8c9a98d8.jpg

052ea35817809f46bb15c8e3ea5a0136.jpg

#FINDBABYDAPHNE!!!!!!

:praying:
:candle:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors