DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
#FindBabyDaphne
:please:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From link:

"In my mind, there's little to no doubt that he is responsible for that action, the disappearance of baby Daphne," Klaas said Monday. "It looks like he's going to take that secret to the grave, and the family will never have closure and will never know what happened to their child, which of course is very terrible and unfortunate."

It is really hard to accept that a baby like Daphne could be taken from her family and completely disappeared by a man whose responsibility was to see to her welfare. A man who should have protected and defended her, it seems was a selfish, cruel and calculating monster who abused her love and trust in him. If only he were the only such coward in the world. I feel deep sympathy for Daphne's family as they deal with the knowledge that there may never be conclusive proof about what happened.

Daphne Webb was 21 months old when she was reported missing from Oakland on July 10, 2013. Her father, John Anthony Webb, who reported that she had been abducted after he left her in his vehicle and had been the focus of an investigation in the girl’s disappearance, was found dead a year later.

Missing children: Nine infamous cases of Bay Area children who vanished

940x940.jpg

Daphne Viola Webb has never been found. There is currently a $20,000 reward for information in her case.

What Happened To Toddler Daphne Webb Who Vanished From Oakland, California In 2013?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back