CA CA - Daphne Webb, 21 mos, Oakland, 10 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
maybe he found out LE was on the verge of cracking this case.
hopefully little daphne will still be found and her love ones given some kind of closure.

I'm wondering something similar . Had LE really turned up the heat? Had LE gotten some test results back that indicated something definite? Something pushed him over the edge now vs. months ago.
Come on LE !!!

maybe he found out LE was on the verge of cracking this case.
hopefully little daphne will still be found and her love ones given some kind of closure.

I so hope you are correct.... :please:

Sounds valid....

JMO

I'm wondering something similar . Had LE really turned up the heat? Had LE gotten some test results back that indicated something definite? Something pushed him over the edge now vs. months ago.
Come on LE !!!

That seems like a strong possibility.
Still, please God, he left a note.

dang it, just caught this new development. I have always strongly believed there was hink all over this story of how the abduction went down.

Now with Daphne's father dead I suspect she will never be found and remain convinced she may have been dead prior to being reported "missing"

NOT the news I was hoping for.

Nothing more added to the thread.
I was hoping.
Poor baby.

Hoping that summertime and outdoor activities will bring some news. Someone , somewhere will see something that is not right and that will lead to this baby girl.
Find Daphne !!!!!!!!!

http://abc7news.com/news/candlelight-prayer-vigil-for-missing-oakland-baby-tonight/175016/

The family of a 21-month old girl who disappeared a year ago will gather tonight for a candlelight prayer vigil.

It was on this day last year that Daphne Webb's father reported her missing. He said he left her in the back of his car while he went into a convenience store on 79th Avenue and International Boulevard. When he came out she was gone and still has not been found.

The vigil will be held at the same corner starting at 6pm.

Thank you Granny. Cannot believe it's been a whole year. :(

Thinking about you today Baby Daphne, where are you?

We :loveyou: Baby Daphne!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Granny. Cannot believe it's been a whole year. :(

Baby Daphne reminds me of my little cousin. The only difference is my cousin just turned 3 - I don't think Daphne had that chance. :(

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...ler-Daphne-Webb-Remain-Hopeful-266691401.html

"In the advent of her father committing suicide we're still reaching out," said Kevin Davis, Daphne's grandfather. "Still hopeful, but no closer than we were a year ago"...

Davis had hoped to sit down with Webb to get some answers.

"We didn't have the kind of talk we wanted to have," Davis said. "We alluded to it. We needed to sit down and talk, but he avoided us as, much as I hate to say it. That's what happened."

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...aphne-webb-investigation-over-to-prosecutors/

It was an emotional scene when a crowd gathered in East Oakland Thursday night to mark one year since the disappearance of Daphne Viola Webb, a two-year old girl who was reportedly last seen by her father.

The memorial, full of song, came as Oakland police confirmed they’ve now handed over their investigation to prosecutors. Daphne’s loved ones said they are still searching for closure and convened at 79th Avenue and International Boulevard, the spot where the little girl was last seen.

http://charleyproject.org/cases/w/webb_daphne.html

Just read through all of Daphne's thread and her new Charley Project profile. My family lived in the bay area cities of Oakland and San Jose for sometime before moving to Seattle when I was around two-years-old. My family says they were cautious in Oakland being that it is not the safest place, but nothing bad ever happend there to them. JMO, but I really think there is a good possibility that Daphne suffered an accidental natural caused death and her dad ended up in panic and disposed of her body. If not, I'm leaning towardd abduction. The sounds like a good guy being that he was caring for his elderly mother and all. Being that he committed suicide, he must of had some guilt over what happened to Daphne. Of course this is JMO and :twocents:.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k2910
Back