GUILTY CA - Diego Villa-Torralba, newborn, strangled in hospital after birth, Oxnard, 19 July 2019 *Arrests

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe it was some sort of first-born sacrifice ritual? Why else on God's green Earth would these cold blooded murderers do this heinous crime to a brand new baby when they could have just pushed the bassinett into the hallway? This does not make sense at all?!! Breaks my heart. I am so sick of hearing about mothers killing their children. I am praying Diego feels wrapped in love up above. What a hateful world he entered.

Last edited:
[bbm]

do they not have 'murder' charges there?
IMO this should be murder in the first degree
bbm
Yep. As we know, strangulation of someone, even a newborn, takes several minutes for the person to die from strangulation. The baby would be unconscious pretty quickly -- in about a minute or so, and if you stopped here the baby would very likely survive. If you continue to strangle the baby, it would take a couple of minutes more. Those couple of minutes are the difference, IMO, between 2nd and 1st degree murder in many states. I don't know how the CA statutes regard that situation.

Monday, August 19th:
*Arraignment Hearing for both (@ pm PT) – CA – Diego Villa Torralba (newborn-12 hours old) (July 19, 2019, Oxnard; strangled after birth) - *Andrea Torralba Comacho (20) arrested (7/19/19) & charged (7/23/19) with murder & assault on a child by means of force resulting in death. $1M bond.
*Diego Villa Torralba aka David Luna Villa (21) arrested (7/19/19) & charged (7/23/19) with murder & assault on a child by means of force resulting in death. $5M bond.
7/19/19: Villa & Comacho both for court hearing on 7/23. Possible sentence 25 years to life.
7/23/19 Update: Both charged with murder & assault on a child causing death. Did not enter any plea. Arraignment hearing set for 8/19.

@borndem - can you access Ventura County Superior Court site?

Wondering when the next hearing might.... Paldies in advance!
animated-smileys-waving-003.gif

Couple charged with newborn's death plead not guilty (with clip)

Sept. 30, 2019

"An Oxnard couple accused of strangling the woman's newborn hours after his birth in July have pleaded not guilty to charges of murder and assault on a child causing death.

The baby's mother, Andrea Torralba Camacho, 20, and her boyfriend, David Luna Villa, 21, entered the pleas Monday morning in Ventura County Superior Court. Their next scheduled hearing is Jan. 7....

The pair remained behind bars Monday evening with bail set at $5 million each. Villa was at the main jail on Victoria Avenue. Torralba Camacho was being held at the Todd Road Jail outside Santa Paula, jail records show."

Couple charged with newborn's death plead not guilty

I dont even know what to say about this! Poor baby.....

The only only only thing I can even create a story for (other than the obvious evil, soulless, murderers true story) is could this be a way to stay in the US? IF ( big if) they were illegal and worried about being deported, maybe a sure fire prison sentence sounds more appealing than what they would be returned to? I dont know. I'm reaching, it's the only reason I can see going through childbirth and then killing the child in the hospital for. Not even waiting until they get out and can hide it.

I wonder if this newborn had an obvious disability & the parents were not aware of the safe surrender law in California.

A cleft lip type of deformity, for example, is in some cultures steeped in superstition & folk-lore of evil spirits.

I am not excusing this abhorrent act by the parents.

The hospital & police would not necessarily report this information, though I would expect it to come out at a trial.

Congenital birth defects such as cleft lip/palate & neural tube defects ( like spina bifida) are more common in mothers who drink alcohol or take drugs before & during pregnancy.

( Slightly off topic, but this is a subject close to my heart!
I had this thought because I support a UK-based Charity ‘Operation Smile’, who send teams of volunteer medical staff to perform life-changing operations in poor countries of the world & including Mexico since 2006.

Often the child & their family are ostracised from their community due to the stigma attached to this facial deformity.

There is now is a Mexico based & staffed branch of ‘Operation Smile’.)

All MOO.

Last edited:
Tuesday, January 7th: (2020)
*Pretrial Hearing for both (@ pm PT) – CA – Diego Villa Torralba (newborn-12 hours old) (July 19, 2019, Oxnard; strangled after birth) - *Andrea Torralba Comacho (20) arrested (7/19/19), charged (7/23/19) & arraigned (9/30/19) with murder & assault on a child by means of force resulting in death. Plead not guilty. Was $1M bond, changed (9/30/19) to $5M.
*Diego Villa Torralba aka David Luna Villa (21) arrested (7/19/19), charged (7/23/19) & arraigned (9/30/19) with murder & assault on a child by means of force resulting in death. Plead not guilty. $5M bond.
7/19/19: Villa & Comacho both for court hearing on 7/23. Possible sentence 25 years to life.
7/23/19 Update: Both charged with murder & assault on a child causing death. Did not enter any plea. Arraignment hearing set for 8/19. 8/19/19 Update: Arraignment moved to 9/30/19. 9/30/19 Update: Both plead not guilty. Both have a $5M bond. Next pretrial hearing on 1/7/20.

Anyone following this case - can you access Ventura County court site? I need some help on this case, as I can't access this court site....

TIA! :)

@CoverMeCagney - I see you here - can you access Ventura County court site? I don't have a link to it....

It's Ventura County Superior court for
Andrea Torralba Comacho and Diego Villa Torralba aka David Luna Villa

TIA if you can!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif

@CoverMeCagney - I see you here - can you access Ventura County court site? I don't have a link to it....

It's Ventura County Superior court for
Andrea Torralba Comacho and Diego Villa Torralba aka David Luna Villa

TIA if you can!
animated-smileys-waving-002.gif
Hi @Niner!

I happened to see your post and went to look:
Court Service Home Page

The search requires a DOB. David Villa DOB 07/15/1998 case number 2019023607
Andrea Camacho DOB 11/30/1998 case number 2019023607

Both returned hearings on 2/25/2020 1:30 pm room 12 for Early Disposition Conferences.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring
Back