GUILTY CA - Dr. William Ayres for child molestation, San Mateo, 2007 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I want to make it exceptionally clear that the Dr. Donald Allen who recently ran on the Ohio Republican ticket for Congress is NOT the same man we are looking for. That gentleman is a veterinarian who lives in Ohio with his family. I see absolutely no connection to Wellesley or Boston. Just want that to be clear.

Wellesley is a college for women only. I believe Allen lived in Wellesley.

The person who wrote "The Boston Sex Scandal" is named Mitzel. The book was published by Glad Day Books of Boston. Mitzel has written several other books, including "Inferno Heights", which I found on Amazon. A clip of a review for that book states:

"Mitzel has been one of the best, and certainly wittiest gay writers of the past three decades. He was a co-founder of Boston's two most important gay publications: *advertiser censored* Rag and Gay Community News. His previous books include *Sports and the Macho Male*, *The Boston Sex Scandal*, and a biography of John Burns.

Here's a link to the first pages of the pdf I transcribed from above:

http://www.williamapercy.com/wiki/images/Pages_1-33.pdf

Let's get all this in one place:

http://www.williamapercy.com/wiki/images/Pages_1-33.pdf

http://www.williamapercy.com/wiki/images/Pages_34-62.pdf

http://www.williamapercy.com/wiki/images/Pages_63-94.pdf

http://www.williamapercy.com/wiki/images/Pages_95-124.pdf

I believe this is all of it. I have to wonder why this has been kept "alive". Do the pedophiles and pederasts truly feel that they were ahead of their time and that they will be vindicated and honored someday--that they will hold a special place in the history books as pioneers? For whatever reason, I'm just pleased that this still exists. It needs to be copied quickly, IMO.

Does anyone know the identities of the seven couples referred to here:

http://www.victimsofviolence.on.ca/rev2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=356&Itemid=46

"It [the Rene Guyon Society] was formed in 1962 by seven couples during a lecture on human sexuality. The Society has promoted its own summer camping program for daughters of its members. Their chilling motto is "Sex by age eight, or it's too late." Members are connected by their mutual belief in sex with children...."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_Guyon_Society

"...The Guyon Society boasts a membership of more than 2,000 parents and psychiatrists....."

Apparently, the original meeting took place in Los Angeles in 1962. Where were all our players in 1962?

Does anyone know the identities of the seven couples referred to here:

http://www.victimsofviolence.on.ca/rev2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=356&Itemid=46

"It [the Rene Guyon Society] was formed in 1962 by seven couples during a lecture on human sexuality. The Society has promoted its own summer camping program for daughters of its members. Their chilling motto is "Sex by age eight, or it's too late." Members are connected by their mutual belief in sex with children...."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_Guyon_Society

"...The Guyon Society boasts a membership of more than 2,000 parents and psychiatrists....."

Apparently, the original meeting took place in Los Angeles in 1962. Where were all our players in 1962?

In 1962, Ayres was still in Boston. He moved (or was it "fled?") to California in 1963.

NAMBLA was founded in Boston. You just know Ayres knew some of the founding members.

I don't think he was merely a founding member. I think he's a current member in good standing. JMO

Because Dr. Donald M. Allen was convicted, I am going to post his info here for anyone interested in sleuthing him. This is how he was identified at the time of a court appearance, and when his photo appeared in the Boston American-Herald in 1978:

Dr. Donald M. Allen, 50
*** Dartsmouth St.
Back Bay

Child Psychiatrist, counselor for private Dexter School in Brookline, former Chief Resident of Children's Hospital Medical Center, graduate of Springfield College and the University of Virginia Medical School, associated with McLean Hospital in Belmont

Charges:

4 counts of rape of a child under the age of 14

Please note that the names, ages, addresses, and professions of those who were indicted in the "Revere Sex Scandal" can be found on page 29 of the first section of pdfs listed above. I am only posting Dr. Allen's info as he's the only one I am certain was convicted. He's certainly NOT the only one in the helping professions involved with children. It is my understanding that the others made plea bargains.

Great detective work, Missizzy!
Chief resident at Children's Hospital, I see.

Ayres also worked at Children's Hospital, as did Dr. Donald Lee Rife, who was later busted for molesting young boys in three states.

It appears that Allen was four years older than Ayres. Their paths could have crossed.

AFTER he was arrested for the rape of a boy, Dr. Donald Allen - who was in Boston at the same time as Ayres and like Ayres, worked at Children's Hospital, had a study published in 1980 for the Archives of Sexual Behavior called "Young Male Prostitutes: A Psychosocial Study" It was published in the Netherlands. Please note that the "Coming of Age" the nude boy picture books that the police found at Ayres' storage locker, was also published in the Netherlands.

In 1980, when this was published, Allen was still serving his sentence of five years' probation and fighting to keep his medical license.

http://www.springerlink.com/content/p52453t83r2w66l2/

Donald M. Allen

Abstract A 3-year study of male prostitutes is presented with relevant data about their origin, their social and family background, education, sexuality, drug and alcohol use, and delinquency. A classification has been developed which separates the male prostitutes into four groups: group I, Full-time street and bar hustlers; II, full-time call boys or kept boys; group III, parttime hustlers, usually students or employed; and group IV peer-delinquents, who use prostitution and homosexuality as an extension of other delinquent acts [assault and robbery]. Similarities and differences between the four groups in terms of their psychosocial background, motives, and type of operation are described. Limited follow-up data indicate that only part-time male prostitutes, who continue in education or vocational training, have a reasonable expectation of an eventually stable social adjustment.

Like Allen, Ayres also liked juvenile boys. He told San Jose Mercury News reporter Sean Webby in April, 2006 that he was "attracted "(yep, that's the word he used with the reporter) to working with juvenile boys who exhibited dangerous behavior.

One would imagine that like-minded child psychiatrists like Ayres and Allen would soon find each other in the tight little circle of Boston psychiatrists in the 196os.

Great find. Most of what I'm finding is pre-1977 and pertains to hematology. I can't seem to find any record of him studying or being licensed as a psychiatrist. Isn't that quite a jump from hematological field work in Uganda and Asia to child psychiatry? Is this not identical to James Krivacska and Gajdusek??? THEY WOULD NOT STOP!!! If you can read the entire paper, can you check and see if there is a disclaimer added to that paper about Dr. Allen's conviction. I would think that it would be especially pertinent given the subject at hand.

The journal which published Krivacska's paper on sex education while he was locked up at Avenal, added an insipid and horribly biased disclaimer. I'll check back but I think Krivacska published his papers in the US. The labels of "kept boys" and "call boys" sickens me. Even here, there seems to be puerile excitement about the subject, just as with Ayres.

Concerning your statement about Ayres and Allen crossing paths in Boston, think of the frequent seminars that these doctors attend. "Call boys", indeed.

Krivacska had the audacity to submit to the Journal of the Institute for Psychological Therapies, here in the US. Just the fact that they would publish this paper and write a biased disclaimer which in no way represents the truth of the matter (the victims' ages and the comment that these were allegations--they were convictions!!) throws into question, for me, anything this group publishes. Maybe we need to take a look at their list of authors. Did Ayres write for them? Here's some info about them:

http://www.ipt-forensics.com/about.htm

The articles and authors:

http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/index.htm

Please spend a little time here as you'll start to see a very strong bias. Do we doubt that Ayres subscribed to this journal? In so many ways, many of his contemporaries were fanning his flames.

And the disclaimer I mentioned above:

http://www.ipt-forensics.com/journal/volume11/j11_1_2.htm

Editor's Note: Dr. James Krivacska has been convicted of child sexual abuse based upon allegations by two mentally retarded men who were students at the special school. Dr. Krivacska was the school's psychologist. He maintains his innocence and the conviction is on appeal. He wrote this article while an inmate at the Adult Diagnostic and Treatment Center at Avenel, New Jersey, the facility for sexual offenders. He has previously conducted research and written journal articles and a book about sexual abuse prevention programs. With Dr. John Money he edited the 1994 edition of The Handbook of Forensic Sexology: Biomedical & Criminological Perspectives."

You'll notice that a Ralph Underwager was editor for quite a while. Here's a 1991 interview with him about pedophilia--in the Netherlands. Check back and compare this with the work of Dr. Floyd Martinson. A lot of similarities, event the connection with the Lutheran Church. OK, fair warning, hold onto your lunch. Here's a statement from Dr. Underwager speaking as a psychiatrist and a theologian:

"....They [pedophiles] can say that what they want is to find the best way to love. I am also a theologian and as a theologian, I believe it is God's will that there be closeness and intimacy, unity of the flesh, between people. A paedophile can say: "This closeness is possible for me within the choices that I've made."

Paedophiles are too defensive. They go around saying, "You people out there are saying that what I choose is bad, that it's no good. You're putting me in prison, you're doing all these terrible things to me. I have to define my love as being in some way or other illicit." What I think is that paedophiles can make the assertion that the pursuit of intimacy and love is what they choose. With boldness, they can say, "I believe this is in fact part of God's will."

Mercy--I'm starting to think that our sociology/sexology/child psychiatry textbooks are crammed full of works by these "false prophets". Do professors check out the backgrounds of these guys before they teach this garbage? You'll note that the this journal must still be up and running as there's one for 2009.

Wanted to point out this other thread about the death of a young man in Croatia last year. He was very involved in the production of hundreds of books, magazines, and films similar to "Coming of Age". Could Ayres have a "punch-card" with these guys?

Life and death of a young male "naturist" film star - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Life and death of a young male "naturist" film star

Also, wanted to comment that I, shockingly, found an article published by IPT to which I contributed. This article happens to be right on--about the morass that was foster care in Los Angeles County in 1998. The article was printed at the height of my advocacy and I and another advocate were interviewed by a federal committee in San Francisco in Spring of 1998 (as we were the only advocates at the time doing state fair hearings on this issue). The feds were researching the failure of the IV-E foster care and adoption assistance program and our brains were picked as to what the parents and children were experiencing. So, there's one article I can vouch for. Every other one I've read so far, though, seems to cast a shadow over child victims. I just read one which thoroughly minimized a clear case of child abuse and yelled and screamed about hysteria and anti-sexuality laws. The author, Underwager, refers to the little boy as a 10 year old "lad", over and over. Why does that irritate the putty out of me?

Oh, nice, I see that the IPT is closely linked to the National Center for Reason and Justice--the organization that financially supported the defense of our children's rapist as they agreed, they were "false" allegations. And they knew this how?

Does anyone know if Ayres published. I haven't come across anything. Krivacska and Gagdusek really hung themselves. Surely, he can't have been so busy doing exams that he couldn't publish.

Thanks as always, Missizzy.
Someone should be monitoring Ayres' daily activities in San Mateo. Is he lurking around swimming pools ? Playgrounds?

What is he up to these days? We would love reports.

Grand jury in Ayres' county says law enforcement is not monitoring its sex offenders:

http://www.smdailyjournal.com/article_preview.php?id=136006&title=Sex crime oversight slammed

Excerpt:

Sex crime oversight slammed
July 15, 2010, 01:51 AM By Bill Silverfarb Daily Journal staff

Children in the county are at greater risk of being the victims of sex crimes because some law enforcement agencies no longer vigorously monitor sexual offenders, according to a report released by the San Mateo County Civil Grand Jury yesterday.

Many are concerned about that no one is monitoring Ayres' activities in San Mateo County while out on bail.

Has anyone checked the outdoor pool at the Peninsula Jewish Community center in Foster City,near where he lives? Lots and lots of little kids having swimming lessons over there. Just sayin..

http://www.pjcc.org/

I just had a good breakthrough. Some of you following the Ayres trial last year might remember that he testified that he was taught at Yale that boys did not need chaperons present when being examined by a doctor.

Exact testimony:
Ayres lawyer: Is that what you were taught, that you should have somebody present when you examined a girl?

Ayres: Yes.

Ayres' lawyer: Were you ever taught that you needed somebody present when you examined a boy?

Ayres: No. At Yale, in pediatrics and....

____

Well, I just talked to a doctor who did his first year of pediatrics with Ayres at Yale in 1956-1957. I have mentioned him before - he's the one who like Ayres, went on to become a psychiatrist but in fact became far more prominent than Ayres. This psychiatrist was the Director of the National Institute of Mental Health.

I asked him if he was taught that boys didn't need chaperons during the medical examination when he was at Yale.

The doctor shot this down immediately. He said: "I do not remember ever being taught that a chaperon was not needed when being examined."

This doctor is willing to testify for the prosecution. The mother of a victim gave his name to the prosecutor three months ago. The prosecutor said she has contacted this prominent doctor, but he says he has not.

This is one of those facts that can so easily be debunked. In my opinion, the prosecution should have debunked this at the trial. But they just let Ayres get away with his lie about boys not needing chaperons!

I am waiting to hear back from others at Yale on this matter and will post when I get their response.

These prosecutors don't seem very good at their job. So many things that should have been checked out, weren't or aren't. Do they really want to win this case? It seems to me like they aren't trying very hard for a conviction. Why would that be? Isn't that what they do? Have they been 'gotten to' in some way or is it just laziness?

MercyNeal - You should print off this entire thread and mail it to the prosecutors. You have provided so much insight and research material. Maybe you could help them do their jobs, since apparently they are having trouble.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018
Back