CA CA - East Area Rapist aka The Original Night Stalker 1976-86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
who is he and what makes him EAR?

Some guy actually knows him and says he has had unusual run ins with young women as he's got older. He was in the Army with the husband of the man and woman who got chased and killed. They way this guy figures it the husband served with him and knew who he was.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It is now generally believed to be a TV Movie "BREAKING UP" w/Lee Remik in the background.
https://questersite.wordpress.com/2016/03/18/earons-breaking-up-behind-a-strangers-call/
The question is, is the television on in the victim’s house or in the obscene caller’s house? I had wondered, perhaps worried is a better word, why the sheriffs never released an analysis of the background dialogue. It suggested they had identified it as either people in the victim’s home or had traced it to what was on that night, if it was a TV drama. The upshot was they didn’t mention it because it was not relevant to the investigation anymore.

Back then it would have been easy and even standard procedure to trace a TV show to see what jived with the time of the call. They probably had traced it to the movie, or the victim said outright that she was watching it at the time.
For us today, the fact that the dialogue is about 28 minutes into the teleplay tells us at what time “EAR” called to hiss threats

EAR/ONS -- Background dialogue for "Gonna Kill You" phone call

Gian Julian Quasar
[video=youtube;jk4TYL55d90]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk4TYL55d90[/video]

Yes, thank you very much. I'm new here and trying to figure my way around! Appreciate it!

Some guy actually knows him and says he has had unusual run ins with young women as he's got older. He was in the Army with the husband of the man and woman who got chased and killed. They way this guy figures it the husband served with him and knew who he was.

Interesting, was he investigated?

Only three days ago, now four, did this guy say he moved or was passing on the information. He is convinced however. Your RP is there too. I.e. Name matches tattoo and this guy never mentioned the tattoo

Form included to ask questions about EAR.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article126049594.html

Crime Q&A: Any progress in campaign to identify 1970s East Area Rapist?

Sacto 9-1-1 crime Q&A

<strong>Ask a question</strong>Use this form to submit a question to the expert. <strong>The name and location you submit will appear with your question.</strong> The e-mail address you submit will only be used if we have a follow-up question for you. The expert may not be able to answer all questions submitted.
All fields are required if we are to use your question.

One of the guy's friends on YouTube wished him well on getting the 50,000 must be after him a while.

It all comes down to this Maggio or something character. R.I.P. Him and his wife met the killer on a street in the middle of a town. The killer produced a gun, they got chased and were killed in an alley I think.

This young man is standing at the front door minding his own when the killer runs past, stops and stares at the fella then runs the other way. Basically the belief is he met them because he knew them, he killed them because he knew them, so his intention is never to be caught.

This witness knows who he thinks it is. He never stopped pestering young women but may be beyond killing them or knows he's being watched, but like the police knowing who the doodler is and so he can't do anything. However if no one is willing to go to court....

Copy and paste job his initials instead of the name OK....

Are you talking about RLP? Born 8/8/1953, he joined the Navy in 1971. He was in the area of Visalia during the ransackings, he worked alongside Sgt Maggiore on Mather AFB and he lived in the LA area at the time of many of those murders. How does that make him too young? Slandering? Look I have significant evidence that he is a sexual predator, abusing multiple women, one of them took her own life. He also has a documented history of stalking. Where is the slandering there? The victims may not testify on my behalf, but their therapist could be compelled to. Therapist who sent me plenty of emails begging me to continue working with police. Therapist who while I was in their care, spent months trying to figure out who was behind this horrific abuse. I understand that people have a hard time understanding what I am saying, it may not jive well with what the FBI and AFOSI are putting out there, but I believe there is good reason for that. Please understand this, I am not like most of these people who took an interest in these crimes and have tried to find a good suspect. I am someone who knew that someone using a fake identity was abusing several women to the point that they were being hospitalized. I shared my findings with their medical representatives who also reported these things to the police. Eventually I contracted a extremely reputable private investigator to investigate things on a forensic level (computer). Her findings are also consistent with what I knew to be happening. I will say it one more time here. I have been on plenty of recorded phone calls with several police agencies, including the FBI. These agencies have taken a real interest in the information I have presented. I am still being contacted by Special Agents regarding how I could possible know some of the things I do. What should I do, hang up on them? Ignore them? They know a lot more about this stuff than we all do, they have much better investigative powers and techniques. I am going to trust them at this point to handle things. I don't know what age range you would hunt in, but 63 seems to be in the sweet spot of most published ranges. Lastly, lets say everything I am saying is wrong. Someone please explain to me why this person is connected to so many deceased people? I mean deceased people that have not yet been made public. Like he states to police -- He is concerned I am "spending too much time trying to connect him to unsolved murders in places he has lived". Also it is worth noting, that this situation is drawing attention form elected officials, who wisely are quietly distancing themselves from this situation. Some of them appear in photos with the suspect. I am closely monitoring these changes and continue to make digital records.&#65279;

He just moved town three days ago

You're either correct or you owe this guy and his family a gigantic apology. People's lives are getting ruined by being POI's in amateur dectectives EAR/ONS investigations. This guys name is coming up in Google searches connecting him to being a serial killer. I'm not standing up for a murdering rapist but I really find it abhorrent some people are harassing other citizens when all you should be doing is turning him in to proper LE agency's.. or at most maybe covertly obtaining a DNA sample. If you think you're bringing something, anything new to LE please call them. But other than that believe me Sacramento PD & the FBI knows all about RAP and RLP and mister Y and every other online suspect who's name and picture has been plastered over the internet. I'm all for looking into POI's responsibly, but real names shouldn't be used unless you have damn good evidence you're ready to share with others to fact check your discovery. I'm just glad I didn't live in California and I'm only 34 or I'd be the next POI

You're either correct or you owe this guy and his family a gigantic apology. People's lives are getting ruined by being POI's in amateur dectectives EAR/ONS investigations. This guys name is coming up in Google searches connecting him to being a serial killer. I'm not standing up for a murdering rapist but I really find it abhorrent some people are harassing other citizens when all you should be doing is turning him in to proper LE agency's.. or at most maybe covertly obtaining a DNA sample. If you think you're bringing something, anything new to LE please call them. But other than that believe me Sacramento PD & the FBI knows all about RAP and RLP and mister Y and every other online suspect who's name and picture has been plastered over the internet. I'm all for looking into POI's responsibly, but real names shouldn't be used unless you have damn good evidence you're ready to share with others to fact check your discovery. I'm just glad I didn't live in California and I'm only 34 or I'd be the next POI

I agree and thus the initials are above. It was a copy and paste from YouTube related to a guy who is in touch with the law. RP was on a tattoo on the stalker so I think the belief was this was his name. Should the post with the initials be taken down then?

I agree and thus the initials are above. It was a copy and paste from YouTube related to a guy who is in touch with the law. RP was on a tattoo on the stalker so I think the belief was this was his name. Should the post with the initials be taken down then?

No posting initials are good. Also don't think I was just singling out your post. I'm not trying to police people's posts and after rereading it it kinda came across that way. It's just I've seen a lot of people spread misinformation about this case. Most who do it are trying to help but some I assume are sick and get on these revenge agendas and literally cause people to have to move, change phone #'s etc. One guy I found out about calls his POI's work regularly trying to get him fired! (& LE has cleared him) Even after LE say DNA excluded their POI they don't believe it and start adding LE conspiracy into their theory. Hey I like looking for POI's also & new clues just like everyone on these sites, but some people are being way too cavalier with people's personal information. And if that's not bad enough then they're labeling them as a serial rapist/ killer. Most of the people who post these unsubstantiated claims get banned from these type sites, but not before the damage is done. P.S. I saw the comment from YouTube awhile back and yep he's one of the worst offenders on the internet for declaring someone guilty. I won't lie, his POI does have some matching traits to EAR but a lot of what he's posted as "fact" there's no way of checking. And the few facts you can check have turned out to be false. I'm not saying his POI isn't EAR/ONS but he doesn't have enough evidence to be dragging his name in the mud.

No posting initials are good. Also don't think I was just singling out your post. I'm not trying to police people's posts and after rereading it it kinda came across that way. It's just I've seen a lot of people spread misinformation about this case. Most who do it are trying to help but some I assume are sick and get on these revenge agendas and literally cause people to have to move, change phone #'s etc. One guy I found out about calls his POI's work regularly trying to get him fired! (& LE has cleared him) Even after LE say DNA excluded their POI they don't believe it and start adding LE conspiracy into their theory. Hey I like looking for POI's also & new clues just like everyone on these sites, but some people are being way too cavalier with people's personal information. And if that's not bad enough then they're labeling them as a serial rapist/ killer. Most of the people who post these unsubstantiated claims get banned from these type sites, but not before the damage is done. P.S. I saw the comment from YouTube awhile back and yep he's one of the worst offenders on the internet for declaring someone guilty. I won't lie, his POI does have some matching traits to EAR but a lot of what he's posted as "fact" there's no way of checking. And the few facts you can check have turned out to be false. I'm not saying his POI isn't EAR/ONS but he doesn't have enough evidence to be dragging his name in the mud.

Agree completely. Still I think he'd be in it if he said he talked to LE publicly and wasn't. They'll get fed up with him pretty deep. It's amazing how many of these people appear if you flash around 50,000

ADMIN NOTE: Posts containing photos without links to acceptable (MSM) sources will be removed. If you post an image, you must include a link to the proper source.

Have any of you ever wondered if the EAR looks at these posts? Or posts about himself and his crimes? He collected trophies so I think this sort of would be another way of reliving his crimes.:thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member